Vacancy 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
I liked Vacancy. It was a solid thriller. I'm watching this prequel for sure.

fMZduUII4u0

Bada's Palin
I thought Vacancy was a lot scarier than most of the other "horror" movies they make these days. Definitely watching the prequel.

ragesRemorse
The first act of the Vacancy was solid but then it dropped off into bad B movie territory.

MildPossession
The sequel just looks like a cheap teen version... with added The Strangers masks for topping.

deathbycorn
It could be ok because a few of the DTV films of late have been pretty good like Stuck, Transsiberian, Jack Brooks, Joy Ride 2, The Rise of Reeker, Pulse 2. They aren't great films but decent for the budget.

Feast II was pretty shithouse but.

Bada's Palin
The strangers and vacancy were both similar, but also very different. The Strangers was inspirted by actual events, but Vacancy was just a traditional horror.

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
The first act of the Vacancy was solid but then it dropped off into bad B movie territory.

This is true.

Though I'm a Kate Beckingsale fanboy to death, I kind of felt that her triumph ruined the entire movie. At least they could've made her videotape killing the three guys as some sort of ironic revenge.

MildPossession
I wasn't saying The Strangers was similar to Vacancy 2, just mentioned because of the mask in the V2 trailer is similar to one in The Strangers.

D-Wag
Originally posted by deathbycorn
It could be ok because a few of the DTV films of late have been pretty good like Stuck, Transsiberian, Jack Brooks, Joy Ride 2, The Rise of Reeker, Pulse 2. They aren't great films but decent for the budget.

Feast II was pretty shithouse but.

Pulse 2 was one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

steverules
Well they are obviously all gonna die or something, if they'd gotten out they woulda gone to the police...but still I will probably end up watching this

Discos
I dont know dude, Vacancy kinda was.... un-original. Jerks renting room ands then ****in with their victims, nah.

I was actually gobsmacked after watching the movie to WHY Luke Wilson and Kate Beckinsale's agents signed them up to this garbage.

I beliebe the 2nd Vacancy will be a straight to DVD over here in the UK. Come to think of it I think the first movie was in the cinema for about 2weeks before being canned.

AdamW.
Not excited. First complaint, the title seems really cheap. I like Agnes Bruckner, but another horror movie? The movie overall also looks really cheap and low rent and you already know how it ends. Why can't they just leave good horror/thriller/suspense films alone?

BruceSkywalker
I love Kate Beckinsale, but Vacancy was total shiite..

This prequel will be shiite as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.