Genie(Aladdin) vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I think Genie will win.

Genie- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_(Aladdin)

Dark-Jaxx
Odin blasts Genie's lamp.

Easy.

golem370
Not that simple.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by golem370
Not that simple.

How is it not that simple? Destroy the lamp and he's dead. Genie better hope Odin has a sense of humor if he wants to win.

golem370
In Aladdin He made Jafar the most powerful Sorcerer in the world and Genie was still more power. Phenomenal Cosmic Power! He was twirling around planets like toys

Dark-Jaxx
Planets that were like 10 feet long?

Sure. no expression

Fact is, Genie and Jafar have no real feats to put them on this level of power people seem to think they are on, only statements from fallible characters.

Enyalus
...I need to make a Bugs Bunny vs. Superman-Prime thread.

golem370
Turning into a Giant and lifting the Castle. He made Jafar into the most powerful Sorceror and then Genie. Is a pretty powerful feat in my book. He seemed Immortal and able to warp reality space matter and time

Priest
In Aladdin He made Jafar the most powerful Sorcerer in the world and Genie was still more power. Phenomenal Cosmic Power! He was twirling around planets like toys
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2848/odingalaxy2md5.jpg

Dark-Jaxx
Turning into a Giant and lifting the Castle. He made Jafar into the most powerful Sorceror and then Genie. Is a pretty powerful feat in my book. He seemed Immortal and able to warp reality space matter and time He lifted a castle...Kay...Odin has held full sized stars like baseballs.

Made Jafar into a powerful Sorcerer...One who was having a hard time fighting some bum off the streets with a sword. no expression

Immortal how? The lamp is an easy target to destroy.

Warp reality, space, and matter? Sure. To small extents.

golem370
He was showing he could warp space. He stated he had been trap in that cave for millenia. He talk about modern things which means he had time traveled. Now if Thor does have the Odin force now and they power is capable of those feats in those pics why did he lose to Red Hulk? He was playing with Aladdin because he was a villain and Aladdin was a Hero it was the way it was written. He sent Aladdin and a huge piece of the castle miles away like a golf ball

Nemesis X
This is a spite. Odin murders blue boy.

golem370
Your opinion is noted

Kasper Gutman
It depends on how you look at that fight. Do you consider Thor vs Rulk on the moon one fight then coming back to earth to fight a separate fight? In my mind its the same fight separated only by Rulk jumping back to the earth and Thor following right away. Rulk also does admit that his life may have been spared during the fight. If every current Thor fight starts and ends with Thor lifting a hand and destroying peeps its gonna be boring. Thor's going to mix it more then Odin ever did, its in his nature. Oh and Odin for the win in this fight.

Cavalier
Your opinion is noted.

golem370
So lets say Jafar tells Genie I want to take you to beat Odin and makes it a wish He wouldn't be able to? I think he could.

Cavalier
Let's say that Odin tells Odin I want you to beat Genie and make it a whim He wouldn't be able to? I think he could.

Nemesis X
Genie isn't even a comic book character. He's a weird ass disney character who crawled out of the lower trenches of someones nightmares.

Odin rules, Genie sucks!

The Pict
If the Genie was as powerful as Golem is suggesting (warping Space,Time and Reality) he could have just freed himself from the lamp, which was his greatest desire.

His feats suggest he was an extremely powerful magic user, nothing more.

And I f*cking LOVED Aladdin as a kid!

Enyalus
Genie grants himself Cosmic Awareness, and creates a replica of the UN for the win.

stick out tongue

Sup3rman1521
Odin

occultdestroyer
Pre-Crisis Genie loses.
Post-Crisis Genie wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.