Silver Surfer w/Uni Power Vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
Surfer with the uni power

Vs

Darkseid

Stoic
Will the Uni Power make Norrin 50x more powerful?

Enyalus
Without the ALE, Darkseid would be hurting. Badly.

kgkg
Originally posted by Stoic
Will the Uni Power make Norrin 50x more powerful? In theory yes in practice no

DigiMark007
Surfer had the Uni-Power once. Not really sure if there was a noticeable upgrade. It upgrades the crap out of lower-end heroes. Spidey and Sue Richards for example became massively more powerful. But it seems to do less for the herald-set. Hulk, Gladiator, and Surfer weren't shown to be too much > than normal levels.

It would certainly help though.

Zack Fair
A well written Darkseid wins.

Enyalus
Originally posted by DigiMark007
But it seems to do less for the herald-set. Hulk, Gladiator, and Surfer weren't shown to be too much > than normal levels.

Glads had it? I know he wanted to capture it because it was dangerous to the Shi'ar...but...?

kgkg
Originally posted by Zack Fair
A well written Darkseid wins. Whats a well written Darkseid?

Sup3rman1521
Poor Darkseid

Zack Fair
The Darkseid that does not job to Supes.

vansonbee
The Darkseid that does not job to Supes. Without Superman there NO Darkseid big grin

darthgoober
The Darkseid that does not job to Supes.
Given the frequency of the occurrence nowadays, wouldn't it be poorer writing for him NOT to since it would go against the more recent portrayals of the characters...

Zack Fair
*cries*

The Great Galen
UP doesn't seem as strong when herald guys have it, it would boast his states but his time with it wasnt impressive enough to get the majority over DS.

quanchi112
A well written Darkseid wins. Such as? You cant say a well written darkseid wins because there is no writer here. We take everything into account. Originally posted by The Great Galen
UP doesn't seem as strong when herald guys have it, it would boast his states but his time with it wasnt impressive enough to get the majority over DS. Ds cant seem to dominate Superman nowadays and has recently been pwned by Orion twice.

DigiMark007
The Orion fights need proper context. I don't hold those against him. The Superman fights are valid arguments against DS though.

quanchi112
The Orion fights need proper context. I don't hold those against him. The Superman fights are valid arguments against DS though. Ok,he lost once straight up and with them both splitting the extreme dong amp Darkseid was run off by Orion.

occultdestroyer
The Orion fights need proper context. I don't hold those against him. The Superman fights are valid arguments against DS though.
Superman fight should NOT be given as valid arguments, merely because Superman is Darksied's kryptonite.
The only time he jobs more often is when he faces any version of Superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Superman fight should NOT be given as valid arguments, merely because Superman is Darksied's kryptonite.
The only time he jobs more often is when he faces any version of Superman. Supes isnt Seid's k-nite its just the fact that he keeps beating him. Seid has also lost to Doomsday and Orion.

Allankles
How many times has DS jobbed to Supes. I can't say that it's that often, maybe three times in their entire history? And both of those losses were arguably Avatars. With the Superman/Batman (how long ago was that) being the one legit loss where we know it DS because he was trapped in the Source Wall. And recently? He hasn't jobbed to Supes of late, he ko'd Supes in one shot in DONG when he had the SFE and before that he was killing Supes before Mr Miracle used the full ALE.

Allankles
DS has the ALE so I'd say SS would be screwed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
DS has the ALE so I'd say SS would be screwed. Are you implying he needs the ale against the Surfer?

quanchi112
How many times has DS jobbed to Supes. I can't say that it's that often, maybe three times in their entire history? And both of those losses were arguably Avatars. With the Superman/Batman (how long ago was that) being the one legit loss where we know it DS because he was trapped in the Source Wall. And recently? He hasn't jobbed to Supes of late, he ko'd Supes in one shot in DONG when he had the SFE and before that he was killing Supes before Mr Miracle used the full ALE. Darkseid hasnt jobbed he lost. Out of his own mouth he compared himself to Superman as both peers. It is the way it is.

In dong he was powered up which explained why he easily dealt with Supes,but struggled like usual against him in countdown 2.

psycho gundam
surfer with the uni-power? damn, you might as well made it: surfer vs darkseid right after ds got kicked in the nuts by gorgon.

Allankles
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you implying he needs the ale against the Surfer?

I'm saying current Darkseid has the ALE and he has taken SS out with the Omega Beams.

Allankles
Darkseid hasnt jobbed he lost. Out of his own mouth he compared himself to Superman as both peers. It is the way it is.

In dong he was powered up which explained why he easily dealt with Supes,but struggled like usual against him in countdown 2.

No he was killing him in DONG without any power up, with the power up he just wanted to KO him and he did, before the power up he was killing Supes before Mr Miracle intervened with the full ALE.

vansonbee
I'm saying current Darkseid has the ALE and he has taken SS out with the Omega Beams. Wasn't Darkseid striking Silver Surfer from behind? Still unable to dispose of him.

ALE is outside force isn't it?

Allankles
Originally posted by vansonbee
Wasn't Darkseid striking Silver Surfer from behind? Still unable to dispose of him

He took him with one blast of his OB.

vansonbee
He took him with one blast of his OB. Was that crossover cannon? The whole set up plot was for DS to face Galactus not SS. PIS come into play, and again he was attack from behind...
duryellowhulk

Allankles
Wasn't Darkseid striking Silver Surfer from behind? Still unable to dispose of him.

ALE is outside force isn't it?

The ALE is just knowledge, the knowledge of how to dominate and control all sentient life through the dark side of the Source.

Allankles
Was that crossover cannon? The whole set up plot was for DS to face Galactus not SS. PIS come into play, and again he was attack from behind...
duryellowhulk

How is it PIS? SS is just a herald, DS can create heralds like SS out of nothing. PIS is Supes beating DS without some kind of cosmic intervention.

vansonbee
How is it PIS? SS is just a herald, DS can create heralds like SS out of nothing. PIS is Supes beating DS without some kind of cosmic intervention.
but how can that be PIS Superman been beating his ass over 50+ years.

*Debatable about DS creating heralds like SS!

kakuzu
Really he doesn't even need that to win as he could out run the beams just as Superman has done. With the Uni power he still wins. It would be and interesting fight, however it won't end up like Silver Surfer vs Enslaver.

quanchi112
I'm saying current Darkseid has the ALE and he has taken SS out with the Omega Beams. Darkseid doesnt get the ale unless specified by the threadmaker. Just like if a Thanos thread were made during the time of ig.

Darkseid has never taken out the Surfer in a comic that is canon.Originally posted by Allankles
No he was killing him in DONG without any power up, with the power up he just wanted to KO him and he did, before the power up he was killing Supes before Mr Miracle intervened with the full ALE. He had a powerup when he faced him himself. earlier his shadow demons had him defeated but not Darkseid himself.Originally posted by Allankles
The ALE is just knowledge, the knowledge of how to dominate and control all sentient life through the dark side of the Source. Unless specified darkseid does not have the ale.Originally posted by Allankles
How is it PIS? SS is just a herald, DS can create heralds like SS out of nothing. PIS is Supes beating DS without some kind of cosmic intervention. No,pis is Darkseid dominating Supes. Supes is an equal to Darkseid. You have to accept the facts.

The Great Galen
Darkseid doesnt get the ale unless specified by the threadmaker. Just like if a Thanos thread were made during the time of ig.

Darkseid has never taken out the Surfer in a comic that is canon. He had a powerup when he faced him himself. earlier his shadow demons had him defeated but not Darkseid himself. Unless specified darkseid does not have the ale. No,pis is Darkseid dominating Supes. Supes is an equal to Darkseid. You have to accept the facts.

Reported wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Reported wink You reported my opinion. Way to go. smile

Zack Fair
Superman beating Darkseid's ass for over 50 years?

That is an exageration.

quanchi112

That is an exageration. Who said that?

Zack Fair
but how can that be PIS Superman been beating his ass over 50+ years.

*Debatable about DS creating heralds like SS!

quanchi112
Ah. You should quote the person next time so these misunderstandings dont take place. My apologies.

Zack Fair
No problem-a.

vansonbee

That is an exageration.
Defeated Darkseid over 50 years+ in their comic encounter. lolz If your implying a fight over 50+years. laughing out loud

Zack Fair
No I am not implying anything. Darkseid started jobbing to Supes after the Crisis. Before that PC Supes and the entire JLA got pawned by Darkseid as if they were nothing.

quanchi112
No I am not implying anything. Darkseid started jobbing to Supes after the Crisis. Before that PC Supes and the entire JLA got pawned by Darkseid as if they were nothing. No,he didnt job he started losing. Supes has become more powerful over the years while Darkseid hasnt......well until this fc.

Allankles
You reported my opinion. Way to go. smile

Actually DS almost always has the ALE. It's the full ALE that has eluded him at different points in his history, current DS has the full ALE.

The ALE is simply knowledge, it's not tech or a specific power up. With the ALE he can use the dark side of the Source to dominate sentients.

EDIT: And the forum rules state we use current version of the character unless otherwise stated (like Uni power for SS). Current DS has knowledge of the full ALE.

Avlon
Wouldn't DS be able to yank the unipower out of Surfer similar to how he yanked the matrix out of firestorm?

quanchi112
Actually DS almost always has the ALE. It's the full ALE that has eluded him at different points in his history, current DS has the full ALE.

The ALE is simply knowledge, it's not tech or a specific power up. With the ALE he can use the dark side of the Source to dominate sentients.

EDIT: And the forum rules state we use current version of the character unless otherwise stated (like Uni power for SS). Current DS has knowledge of the full ALE. We arent using current Ds because we havent seen anything from him to properly gauge him. The ale isnt used unless otherwise specified.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.