Germany

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Toku King
Hi ho! Most people most likely don't remember me, but I've been having a good time lately, specifically when I was in Germany! Gorgeous place. I climbed up the largest mountain in Cocoam and had some great food and drinks. Now Federwesten is my pick for best drink of all time!
Has anyone here been to/lived in Germany?

Scythe
I know you...

And Germany is the country with Bardock and people poopin' on other people's chests.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Scythe
And Germany is the country with Bardock and people poopin' on other people's chests.

laughing laughing laughing

"Oh, how cute. Another German 'shit' joke."

MIŠT
Went there once in the '40s, not a nice place, never going back uhuh

Scythe
Originally posted by dadudemon
laughing laughing laughing

"Oh, how cute. Another German 'shit' joke." I call em like I sees them, but Bardock is a very nifty guy, can't argue with that.

Strangelove
Cool, I hope you had fun.

gefallen_engel
You are so lucky, that is one place I want to visit

occultdestroyer
WOW COOL!! g_smile
Did you meet John Thompson?

Lara
I went to Germany on a school languages trip for a week. We stayed in Koblenz and had alot of visits to Kolone, just dont do up the cathedral tower! soooooo many steps.

beautiful place, great food however I didnt rate the hygine factor too high. messed

Slay
I've lived 2 meters from the German border from my first to my 12th year. I thought most of them were okay. Then again I've heard you can't compare those Germans (around the regions of Aachen) to, for example, Germans in Berlin or something.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Toku King
Hi ho! Most people most likely don't remember me, but I've been having a good time lately, specifically when I was in Germany! Gorgeous place. I climbed up the largest mountain in Cocoam and had some great food and drinks. Now Federwesten is my pick for best drink of all time!
im half German....does that count?

WrathfulDwarf
I like it more when there was a West and East....I remember the 80s.

Bardock42
I know you...

Nah, I left that shit hole behind.

MIŠT
Originally posted by Bardock42
Nah, I left that shit hole behind.

Did you move or just on holiday?

Toku King
I know you...

Hey, Scythe! How've you been?

Scythe
Hey, Scythe! How've you been? Pretty good Toku, can't complain. How have you been? Good to hear you enjoyed your trip.

Originally posted by Bardock42
Nah, I left that shit hole behind. Haha, poop joke!

Bicnarok

I live in Germany.

never heard of the drink you were referring to, or did you mean the sweet wine like drink called "Federweissen"?

Never heard if Cocoam either, the largest mountain is the Zugspitze near to the brilliantly named "Mount Wank", theres even a wank house there

http://survex.com/~olly/wank/wankhaus.jpg

~Wålshy~
I'm very angry at Germany, that bastard sucks. uhuh

Davehead
I honestly don't know what to think about Germany. In Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, it shows how they say goodbye in Germany, so I don't think I'll ever go there, because leaving would entail a massive beating from everyone I met there.

=Tired Hiker=

You climbed a mountain of cocaine? confused

RogerRamjet

Slay
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
nohoo Welshie...the only thing that sucks is welsh football you little prick! mad
lol at Germany.

We beat that shithole Wales in higher numbers than you. awehuhs

1-0? Seriously? Did Löw play Dinamo Dresden's second youth team or something?

~Wålshy~
it was a fluke anyways. awehuhs

FoxMeister

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Slay
lol at Germany.

We beat that shithole Wales in higher numbers than you. awehuhs

1-0? Seriously? Did Löw play Dinamo Dresden's second youth team or something?

well...what good does it do if "you" beat Wales 5:0 or somethin' but on the other hand can't achieve shit at EC's and WC's...so go ahead and beat em all 5:0 or 10:0, drop out in the 4th round or quarter finals and let "us" play the finals...

Slay
well...what good does it do if "you" beat Wales 5:0 or somethin' but on the other hand can't achieve shit at EC's and WC's...so go ahead and beat em all 5:0 or 10:0, drop out in the 4th round or quarter finals and let "us" play the finals...
Still sour about Koeman whiping his ass with Germany's jersey in '88?

RogerRamjet
Still sour about Koeman whiping his ass with Germany's jersey in '88?

what? you saw that on video a couple o' years ago? naw...just hate that ****** Rijkaard and my main man Hans van Breukelen...yeah you can really be proud of that team...good winners they were but even better losers later when we climbed over their asses to become world champions...

Slay

Toku King
Pretty good Toku, can't complain. How have you been? Good to hear you enjoyed your trip.

Thanks, man.
I'm doing pretty good. Coming back to school's been hell, though. Ever since I've been back, it's been nothing but tests and tests and tests. It'll pass, though.
What's new with you?

RogerRamjet

Slay
f-falling all over the place and bitching...? well let's not mention van Basten then...but bad character is just a common thing among the dutchies and it's THE one thing that will stop you from ever winning something...
Let's be honest here, Van Basten was what is less than common today, when it comes to fake diving and bitching. Lothar was worse than C. Ron is today.

And if you hate the Dutch so much, why marry one?

RogerRamjet
Let's be honest here, Van Basten was what is less than common today, when it comes to fake diving and bitching. Lothar was worse than C. Ron is today.

And if you hate the Dutch so much, why marry one?

could be, who knows? but bitching is not an excuse to let a game get out of hand like it did back then...and ****o (Rijkaard) started it all if i remember correctly..

and i clearly remember telling you that i don't hate the dutch, never, i think they're a very descent and friendly folk and i married one because i'm madly in love with her, because she's intelligent and hot! we never talk about football..

Slay
could be, who knows? but bitching is not an excuse to let a game get out of hand like it did back then...and ****o (Rijkaard) started it all if i remember correctly..

and i clearly remember telling you that i don't hate the dutch, never, i think they're a very descent and friendly folk and i married one because i'm madly in love with her, because she's intelligent and hot! we never talk about football..
I'm not discussing with you that Rijkaar is a cock, I completely agree with that. Just saying that it's the pot calling the kettle black considering with some German players have done in the past.

You did say the Dutch lack character though, which is a bit harsh considering that all I really did was taking part in a discussion about football, which was started btw after you took a what was meant as a friendly joke about the Welsh being shit out of context. I never said anything about the Germans as people.

RogerRamjet
I'm not discussing with you that Rijkaar is a cock, I completely agree with that. Just saying that it's the pot calling the kettle black considering with some German players have done in the past.

You did say the Dutch lack character though, which is a bit harsh considering that all I really did was taking part in a discussion about football, which was started btw after you took a what was meant as a friendly joke about the Welsh being shit out of context. I never said anything about the Germans as people.

we were talking football here not german or dutch folk in general, and it is fact that the EC and WC dutch team was an illustrious compilation of very fine footballers but even bigger assholes...
relax slay, i was never under the impression that you referred to germans in general, we're just talkin' football

Slay

RogerRamjet

Slay
Cruijff was a ****ing genious, one of the best (if not the best) who ever played the game..
mmm
He's a massive cock though.

Scythe
Thanks, man.
I'm doing pretty good. Coming back to school's been hell, though. Ever since I've been back, it's been nothing but tests and tests and tests. It'll pass, though.
What's new with you? Not much man. Playing music, attending college, same ole for me.

Toku King
Not much man. Playing music, attending college, same ole for me.

Sweet.
What college?

occultdestroyer
German Goo Girls.
Yummmmmmmmm!!!

Toku King
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
German Goo Girls.
Yummmmmmmmm!!!

There weren't any teen girls in Cocoam.

Scythe
Sweet.
What college? Just a local one around me, nothing fancy and no University.

Toku King
Just a local one around me, nothing fancy and no University.

Ah. Those can be really nice.

Scythe
Ah. Those can be really nice. They are, don't have the time for a university, let alone the fact that I can't leave home anytime soon.

Toku King
They are, don't have the time for a university, let alone the fact that I can't leave home anytime soon.

Why's that?

Scythe
Why's that? Because I'm paying for people to build practically an entire house for Kaya and I to live in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.