Should water be banned from lakes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I could see maybe mosquito ridden ponds and such, but lakes? That's just crazy. I mean, how would the fish breathe?

Scythe
I think you should be banned from lakes! Get off that boat!

Mairuzu
Is this prop. 17?

Neo Darkhalen
Yes, yes it should; all food should be banned as well.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Scythe
I think you should be banned from lakes! Get off that boat!

I'm Tired Hiker, and I approve of this . . . . hey, pass the beer nuts. beer Originally posted by Mairuzu
Is this prop. 17? Prop 420, yo. pot

Scythe
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I'm Tired Hiker, and I approve of this . . . . hey, pass the beer nuts. beer Prop 420, yo. pot I should kill you for typing letters on that keyboard of yours to give birth to that post...

Kelly_Bean
Carrot?

Bicnarok
Another intelligent productive thread which calls for intense debate sprouts from a parallel universe called silly.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Another intelligent productive thread which calls for intense debate sprouts from a parallel universe called silly.

This should be in the GDF. no expression

Davehead
You know, dihydrogen monoxide destroys lives and homes every year. It's also addictive, dangerous to inhale, a major component of acid rain and disease-related growths, and exposure to both solid and gas forms of it can cause injury.

Don't just ban it from lakes; ban it altogether!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Davehead
You know, dihydrogen monoxide destroys lives and homes every year. It's also addictive, dangerous to inhale, a major component of acid rain and disease-related growths, and exposure to both solid and gas forms of it can cause injury.

Don't just ban it from lakes; ban it altogether!

I vote for you, sir!

Mairuzu
i hate the smell of bong water

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Mairuzu
i hate the smell of bong water

Oh, dude. You just brought back so many memories. lol

Mairuzu
waka waka waka

Moosey
I could see maybe mosquito ridden ponds and such, but lakes? That's just crazy. I mean, how would the fish breathe?

I have very strong opinions on this matter and they are:

Yes.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Moosey
I have very strong opinions on this matter and they are:

Yes.

eek!

Moosey
eek!

You thought I was some 'water hugger' didn't you? Well, you're wrong.

I'm not.

=Tired Hiker=
I stand corrected, and I hope this mistake of mine will not stir any sort of animosity between our two kingdoms, brah.

Moosey
I stand corrected, and I hope this mistake of mine will not stir any sort of animosity between our two kingdoms, brah.

Rest ye merry gentleman, there hath been no stirring of anything......except this fine tea which I procureth for us in honour of the Kingdoms of 6 and 9.

We should really join our two Kingdoms, don't you think?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Moosey
Rest ye merry gentleman, there hath been no stirring of anything......except this fine tea which I procureth for us in honour of the Kingdoms of 6 and 9.

We should really join our two Kingdoms, don't you think?

I imagined our kingdoms as more of a sci-fi futuristic thing, not the ye ol' castle type of thing, but yeah, we should goin them.

=Tired Hiker=
And the women should be scantily clad!

Moosey
I imagined our kingdoms as more of a sci-fi futuristic thing, not the ye ol' castle type of thing, but yeah, we should goin them.

I was simply using 'old speak' on a whim of nostalgia. From now on, we'll speak completely in futuristic sci-fi talk.

9-code---zilph....sector G1....click click click?

Moosey
And the women should be scantily clad!

Alpha laser lightspeed!!!!!! Happy Dance

=Tired Hiker=
Gamma tri con five! eek!

Moosey
Gamma tri con five! eek!

Golem Nebula??

Meh, fook it, this is stupid. Lets just talk in pictures...

http://www.surfersvillage.com/gal/pictures/1-brazil-bikini-12.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.