Darkseid Vs Marvel team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
Post crisis Darkseid

VS

Silver surfer, Sentry, Gladator, Thor, Quasar, WWH, Juggernaut, Super-Skrull.

Who wins?

spawnwest
Can't Darkseid like mind rape half of that team

darthgoober
Originally posted by Superman XX5
Post crisis Darkseid

VS

Silver surfer, Sentry, Gladator, Thor, Quasar, WWH, Juggernaut, Super-Skrull.

Who wins?
Team stomps. Really, really, hard...

ultimatethor
Team destroys Darkseid.

Bentley
What the hell is Kl'rt doing there?

redhotrash
A lot of the marvel team would be resistant if not immune to mental attacks.

fascistcrusader
Tha team would make Darkseid cry like a girl.

TheBadguy
Once again Darkseid gets folded into a lawn chair and shoved down a stairwell for his audacity to even look at this team the wrong way.

Badabing
Originally posted by darthgoober
Team stomps. Really, really, hard... Darkseid uses the Omega beams and erases the team. biscuits

KuRuPT Thanosi
is this a joke.... Honestly Darkseid doesn't really have much of a chance.

Bada's Palin
Half these guys could be killed with a single beam no expression

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Half these guys could be killed with a single beam no expression Who do you think on the team dies from Omega beams?

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Badabing
Darkseid uses the Omega beams and erases the team. biscuits I wonder if Post-Crisis Darkseid's Omega Beams would be enough to trump Juggernaut's enchantment. Hrmm, I'm thinking not, but I'm open to alternate arguments.

The Silver Surfer, Sentry, and Gladiator are all fast enough to evade the beams the same way Supes does, IMO.

Full power OBs would be serious trouble for Quasar, WWH, and Super Skrull, however.

Still, I'm still thinking the team takes this.

Badabing
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I wonder if Post-Crisis Darkseid's Omega Beams would be enough to trump Juggernaut's enchantment. Hrmm, I'm thinking not, but I'm open to alternate arguments.

The Silver Surfer, Sentry, and Gladiator are all fast enough to evade the beams the same way Supes does, IMO.

Full power OBs would be serious trouble for Quasar, WWH, and Super Skrull, however.

Still, I'm still thinking the team takes this. Stop taking things so serious or you'll feel the wrath of dur.

Acrosurge
Stop taking things so serious or you'll feel the wrath of dur. Yes, sir.

*fears and stops talking*

Badabing
Yes, sir.

*fears and stops talking* laughing out loud stick out tongue

Enyalus
Darkseid uses the Omega beams and erases the team. biscuits

Kallark believes himself to be un-erasable and thus is. stick out tongue

(Reference: Uncanny X-Men #480)

But yeah. Team wins.

Lord S
If we believe JLA/Avengers and Unlimited Access to be canon, then Darkseid wins via Omega Effect.

Otherwise the team plays basketball with his head.

Stoic
Darkseid could bfr everysingle one of these guys including the Juggernaut. if he chose to fight them on a physical level he would be torn apart though.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Stoic
Darkseid could bfr everysingle one of these guys

Wait, how?

darthgoober
Darkseid uses the Omega beams and erases the team. biscuits
Surfer uses matter manipulation to turn Kallarak into a supercharged Kryptonianbiscuits.

Stoic
Originally posted by Enyalus
Wait, how?

The Omega effect.

darthgoober
The Omega effect.
Where can he possibly BFR them to that Surfer, Thor, and Quasar can't get back from?

Enyalus
The Omega effect.

Surfer and Quasar are energy manipulating masters. You saw how PC Darkseid had his Omega Effect turned on him by Firestorm, haven't you? (Scans in the Respect thread). Same thing would happen here. Not to mention Thor can absorb a ridiculous amount of energy with Mjolnir.

smile No way to BFR for Darkseid.

vansonbee
Surfer and Quasar are energy manipulating masters. You saw how PC Darkseid had his Omega Effect turned on him by Firestorm, haven't you? (Scans in the Respect thread). Same thing would happen here. Not to mention Thor can absorb a ridiculous amount of energy with Mjolnir.

smile No way to BFR for Darkseid. Darkseid lucky, the OP didn't give the team 5 minutes of prep time. Silver Surfer evolves his buddies to another tier level. alien

Wei Phoenix
Kallark believes himself to be un-erasable and thus is. stick out tongue

(Reference: Uncanny X-Men #480)

But yeah. Team wins.

If only you knew how many times I reference that.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
If only you knew how many times I reference that.

Another Kallark fanboy!? big grin

Acrosurge
Well, somebody has to respect the guy. Hopefully Gladiator will get some much due love in War of Kings.

Enyalus
Well, somebody has to respect the guy. Hopefully Gladiator will get some much due love in War of Kings.

I'm worried that Marvel will pull some BS and have Vulcan kick Glads ass, even though Glads was shown to put him down with one punch and KO him in two.

Acrosurge
Confusion. Isn't Gladiator currently serving Vulcan?

I'd be more concerned about Vulcan pulling some PiS on Blackbolt, to be honest. Still, with the writers attached to the project, I don't think that will happen. I hope not.

Enyalus
Confusion. Isn't Gladiator currently serving Vulcan?

I'd be more concerned about Vulcan pulling some PiS on Blackbolt, to be honest. Still, with the writers attached to the project, I don't think that will happen. I hope not.

Yeah, Gladiator is serving Vulcan.

See what happened was Vulcan went to trash Shi'ar space...Kallark allows him to kill off like, 75% of the Imperial Guard before stepping in and ending the fight with one blow, while simultaneously walking through Vulcan's full powered blast. Vulcan is captured...but ends up marrying Deathbird, thus marrying into the Shi'ar royal family. He then flash-fries D'ken and is therefore the legit Shi'ar Emperor.

And we know that Kallark serves the Shi'ar Emperor, regardless of circumstances...his oath and all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.