Shaak Ti vs. Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mizukage Yoda
Takes place in the Genosian Hangar.
big grin All out, they start ten meters from each other

Red Nemesis
Kit takes it. Form 1 + uberness = dead Shaak Ti.

Darth Martin
Makashi>Shi-Cho

Enyalus
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Makashi>Shi-Cho

QFT.

Red Nemesis
Kit uberpwnd post AotC Kenobi, and was the only Non-Mace council member to parry a blow from Sidious. I don't think that Shaak Ti can win, no matter how specialized her lightsaber style is. Form 1 (from the DR description) generates large amounts of kinetic energy, like Djem So. I see an Anakin-esque beat-down here.

Mizukage Yoda
Shaak Ti made a planet infused with the Dark Side her personal play toy, Mastered Form II and Ataru, and has far more years of experience than Fisto.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Kit uberpwnd post AotC Kenobi, and was the only Non-Mace council member to parry a blow from Sidious. I don't think that Shaak Ti can win, no matter how specialized her lightsaber style is. Form 1 (from the DR description) generates large amounts of kinetic energy, like Djem So. I see an Anakin-esque beat-down here. There will be no such beatdown.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Form 1 (from the DR description) generates large amounts of kinetic energy, like Djem So. I see an Anakin-esque beat-down here.

She's also a master of Ataru.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Shaak Ti made a planet infused with the Dark Side her personal play toy,

For the love of god, that took years to do.

Why do people think this actually means something in a ****ing combat situation?

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown

Why do people think this actually means something in a ****ing combat situation?
She suppressed the Dark Side, took it and put it against her heels. When she died the planet was thown into oblivion. It simply shows her mastery of the force, in the force
Shaak Ti>Kit Fisto
in sabers she was a master at Makashi and Ataru and was one of the six great swordbeings, if I could list them I'd say Yoda, Mace, Drallig, Shaak, Obi-Wan, and Anakin. So I'd put Shaak above Fisto in sabers as well

Enyalus
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown

Technically, there's nothing saying that it took her years to accomplish. Just that her presence there tamed it. That she was there for 15 years might not be relevant to her being able to do it.

Mizukage Yoda
She suppressed the Dark Side, took it and put it against her heels. When she died the planet was thown into oblivion. It simply shows her mastery of the force, in the force
Shaak Ti>Kit Fisto
in sabers she was a master at Makashi and Ataru and was one of the six great swordbeings, if I could list them I'd say Yoda, Mace, Drallig, Shaak, Obi-Wan, and Anakin. So I'd put Shaak above Fisto in sabers as well
Actually I'll put Plo in the great swordsbeings considering Maul considered him one of the greatest warriors of his time. Ahead of Anakin, since I guess Mace and Yoda wouldn't put him in that group

Gideon
You'd rank Plo Koon higher than Anakin Skywalker because Mace Windu and Yoda didn't fuel the ego of an astoundingly arrogant child?

Mizukage Yoda
No, I would not, however in a group I doubt Mace and Yoda would regard him as such in spite Anakin being vastly superior. I'm simply stating excluding Anakin, because the Council often underestimated him. In my list the six greater swordsbeings are Shaak Ti, Cin Drallig, Mace, Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Anakin.

Fan Skywalker
Actually I'll put Plo in the great swordsbeings considering Maul considered him one of the greatest warriors of his time. Ahead of Anakin, since I guess Mace and Yoda wouldn't put him in that group

In the ROTS novelization i think mace did say 'Skywalker is arguably the most powerful Jedi alive, and he is still getting stronger." if that counts for anything. wink

Enyalus
Originally posted by Fan Skywalker
In the ROTS novelization i think mace did say 'Skywalker is arguably the most powerful Jedi alive, and he is still getting stronger." if that counts for anything. wink

It doesn't. It also says he was slamming into Dooku's blade with the force of a meteor strike. sad

For instance.

xxxpoppunker182
No, I would not, however in a group I doubt Mace and Yoda would regard him as such in spite Anakin being vastly superior. I'm simply stating excluding Anakin, because the Council often underestimated him. In my list the six greater swordsbeings are Shaak Ti, Cin Drallig, Mace, Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Anakin.

anakin shiuld replace drallig man he beat him and his padawan at the same time. and from the short holovid clip it looked rather easy.(I dunno what the book says about that fight)

Mizukage Yoda
Both Anakin and Drallig are among the Six greater swordbeings or at least in my opinion, what quote are you looking at: "Shaak Ti, Cin Drallig, Mace, Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Anakin. "

Fan Skywalker
Originally posted by Enyalus
It doesn't. It also says he was slamming into Dooku's blade with the force of a meteor strike. sad

For instance.

Wait what? Because the author engaged in hyperbole Mace's statement is voided?

xxxpoppunker182
Both Anakin and Drallig are among the Six greater swordbeings or at least in my opinion, what quote are you looking at: "Shaak Ti, Cin Drallig, Mace, Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Anakin. "

sorry i didn't clarify i was super tired last nihgt. YOu said that you'd put plo koon above anakin so i thought your new list had cin and plo but no anakin and I was trying to say that if you are going to put Plo in there take out cin but I really don't know who is better between those two.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Fan Skywalker
Wait what? Because the author engaged in hyperbole Mace's statement is voided?

I was teasing. Just sharing my distaste for the novelization.

Fan Skywalker
Originally posted by Enyalus
I was teasing. Just sharing my distaste for the novelization.

My bad embarrasment , guess i should have caught it by the saddie and the ridiculous logic smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.