Thanos Vs Every Version of Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
Maestro
World breaker
WWH
Devil Hulk
Green Hulk
Proffesor Hulk
Gray Hulk
Any other hulks I can't think of.

No red hulk

Who wins?

Knowsbleed33
Maestro v. Thanos would be great.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Superman XX5
Maestro
World breaker
WWH
Devil Hulk
Green Hulk
Proffesor Hulk
Gray Hulk

No red hulk

Who wins? Straight up fight in forum. I say team Hulk.

guy222
Hulks

Stoic
One on One Thanos would beat any of them, some would be close, but Thanos would win. All at once I don't see how he could do it unless he bfr's them all.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Xplosive
A team of Hulks against Thanos?

Well, then team makes a joke out of Thanos.

occultdestroyer
All at the same time?
The Hulks curbstomp.

Condor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

When DON'T you say Thanos wins?

Team Hulk FTW.

cloud102
WW Hulk does it alone.

Bentley
How do Hulk's evade bfr?

Epic fail. If this was hand to hand, I would understand team Hulk winning, but Thanos is not a brick.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by cloud102
WW Hulk does it alone.

Ah no...

golem370
Alternate Version as well?

vansonbee
Thanos wins. Originally posted by Condor

Team Hulk FTW.
Make a thread "Thanos vs the Presence" and Thanos wins, then for sure the world falling apart... evil face

Acrosurge
This is Thanos and CIS is on. If Thanos were faced with this many Hulks he would A) teleport himself from the battle, or if he had to fight for whatever reason B)BFR the Hulks into space where he could pick them off at his leisure (or alternatively, destroy the planet, but that would be a less desirable option, since it would provide the surviving Hulks with ammo to toss at him).

That's the only way Thanos takes it and he's smart/ruthless enough to do it. If BFR and running are eliminated as options, the Hulks take the majority.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Maestro v. Thanos would be great.

Not really.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Condor

Team Hulk FTW.

Hell, Thanos would beat Spectre..... laughing

Nihilist
Originally posted by cloud102
WW Hulk does it alone. lol,he couldnt beat sentry

Dark-Jaxx
Sentry>>>Thanos clearly.

But seriously, if Thanos can BFR them all before one of the stronger ones can reach him, he will win. If the Hulks can pummel him first, they win.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Nihilist
lol,he couldnt beat sentry

Hulk did beat Sentry.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Hulk did beat Sentry. they stalemated,banner beat bob

Priest
Correct^

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Nihilist
they stalemated,banner beat bob

AH....right.

iceman24567
Fighting all those Hulks at the same time Thanos has to bfr them or he gets pummeled fast.

vansonbee
Originally posted by iceman24567
Fighting all those Hulks at the same time Thanos has to bfr them or he gets pummeled fast.
Devil Hulk keep his giant size version? lolz

Anyways, can't Hulk BFR Thanos also.

Bentley
Thanos can teleport, Hulk can't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Xplosive
A team of Hulks against Thanos?

Well, then team makes a joke out of Thanos. Bfr,shields,need I go on.Originally posted by Condor

Team Hulk FTW. I dont say it if I think he loses. He clearly wins this.Originally posted by Nihilist
lol,he couldnt beat sentry Yep.Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Sentry>>>Thanos clearly.

But seriously, if Thanos can BFR them all before one of the stronger ones can reach him, he will win. If the Hulks can pummel him first, they win. Thanos>Surfer>Sentry imo.Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Hulk did beat Sentry. He burned himself out. Thats the point. Banner beat Bob,but both of these guys burned themselves out is the point he is trying to make.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Fighting all those Hulks at the same time Thanos has to bfr them or he gets pummeled fast. Shields,my friend.

kgkg
Hulks win

quanchi112
Originally posted by kgkg
Hulks win How?

kgkg
To many Hulks - Shield won't hold up and some of the Hulk even have Power Cosmic etc.

quanchi112
To many Hulks - Shield won't hold up and some of the Hulk even have Power Cosmic etc. He can bfr the whole let of them. Galactus is more powerful than all of these Hulks combined. He depleted energies from himself getting through his shield. He can bring three out like he did against Omega. He can bfr them with the shields up.

kgkg

Bentley
Thanos one-shots the Hulk with the Cosmic Power and bfrs the rest. Geez.

quanchi112

kgkg

Avlon
Hulks ftw.

Bentley
Most versions of Hulk can't destroy a planet.

Priest
Thanos wanted broken? thats not the point. The point being the Shield was about to break if I remember correctly one more hit!

One hulk can break the shield if he tries hard enough

In the End:
Thanos encased Hulk in a "warrior maddness Thor" shield that he coulden't break out of.

kgkg
Originally posted by Priest
In the End:
Thanos encased Hulk in a "warrior maddness Thor" shield that he coulden't break out of. One hulk Ok and the Others beat him to death.

Priest
One hulk Ok and the Others beat him to death.
he actually encased the Hulk and namor in 2 diffrent sheilds at the same time..
So there is a good posibility that he can do the same to all the Hulk as the same time..erm

kgkg
he actually encased the Hulk and namor in 2 diffrent sheilds at the same time..
So there is a good posibility that he can do the same to all the Hulk as the same time..erm so your telling me Thanos can encased every single hulk that ever lived in shields? I don't buy that

leonidas
hulks win. shields will only work for so long and the one he used against champ was one he couldn't use offense through. i've never seen him shield AND blast (least not that i recall . . .)

his clone once reduced a WEAK version of hulk into a skeleton and it came back in seconds--many more hulks with MUCH more power would take him down eventually.

and before anyone says his clones were weak--during IW a clone was matching him VERY closely in terms of power. he went all out during that battle to finally take out that IW clone. i see no reason to think he is so much more powerful that he could take all these beings. without world breaker, it would be closer, but that hulk alone would be a very interesting battle.

Priest
so your telling me Thanos can encased every single hulk that ever lived in shields? I don't buy that
Hell no.
I was actually thinking of the 6 or so on the first post.

Bada's Palin
Thanos easily.

A team of brutes vs Thanos who has energy absorption and manipulation? GOOD luck.

Priest
Originally posted by leonidas

and before anyone says his clones were weak--during IW a clone was matching him VERY closely in terms of power. he went all out during that battle to finally take out that IW clone. i see no reason to think he is so much more powerful that he could take all these beings. without world breaker, it would be closer, but that hulk alone would be a very interesting battle.
Diden't Thanos absorb the other clone by eating it thus adding to his own power?

Speaking of transmuting, why not transmute the Hulk bunch into a army of butterflyes?

kgkg
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Thanos easily.

A team of brutes vs Thanos who has energy absorption and manipulation? GOOD luck. Every Version of Hulk smile you realize Hulk even had Power Cosmic at one point

leonidas
Diden't Thanos absorb the other clone by eating it thus adding to his own power?

Speaking of transmuting, why not transmute the Hulk bunch into a army of butterflyes?

now that you say it, yeah, it WAS something like that. but i'm not sure how much power he actually gained from that. it's not like he just . . . doubled his power level though. erm

and we've never seen evidence of his being able to transmute a superbeing, so . . . hard to accept that as a possibility. his matter manip displays have been quite limited as far as i know.

leonidas
Every Version of Hulk smile you realize Hulk even had Power Cosmic at one point

and the UNI-POWER. smile

kgkg
and the UNI-POWER. smile ohh that to.

and people calling this Spite no expression

Spite for Hulk maybe

guy222
hulks ftw

Brutacus
Iff you put devil hulk on that list.
This means all the other incarnations that never really came out since devil hulk also never came out.
Do they even know how many incarnations he still got inside himself?

Soops220
Hulks win this pretty easily

fangirl101
Every version of the Hulk is a bit much.
Thanos can get one win with a mass Telepathic Assault.
And he may get another if he's fast enough to matter manip them all into Human beings or into energy cages.

Thanos Gets 1.5 wins out of this one. for being smart. And the hulks likely tripping all over each other.

The 8.5 times Thanos wishes for a quick death.

Soops220
Thanos would have trouble with WW Hulk alone. While those two are going at it, the other Hulks SMASH

vansonbee
Originally posted by fangirl101
And he may get another if he's fast enough to matter manip them all into Human beings or into energy cages.

Thanos Gets 1.5 wins out of this one. for being smart. And the hulks likely tripping all over each other.

The 8.5 times Thanos wishes for a quick death.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot9SvmsWL-M
Thanos is gonna get raped!

kgkg
Originally posted by vansonbee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot9SvmsWL-M
Thanos is gonna get raped! laughing out loud

darthgoober
I don't really think that Thanos's double from the IW qualifies as a "clone" in the technical sense though because unless I'm mistaken Thanos attributed it's creation to Warlock w/Infinity Gauntlet or something like that. Has there been some kind of recton that named as one of Thanos's self made clones or something?

Kasper Gutman
Gray Hulk looks around for The Thing, doesn't see him and jumps out of the fight.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Gray Hulk looks around for The Thing, doesn't see him and jumps out of the fight. laughing laughing

Enyalus
Thanos wins. 8/10. Especially if they fight him at the same time.

I think most people don't take into account that if they don't kill Thanos within a few minutes, Worldbreaker is going to BFR them all himself by shattering the planet and giving Thanos the auto-win.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thanos wins. 8/10. Especially if they fight him at the same time.

I think most people don't take into account that if they don't kill Thanos within a few minutes, Worldbreaker is going to BFR them all himself by shattering the planet and giving Thanos the auto-win.
I didn't know World Breaker had actually broken any Planets.

Enyalus
I didn't know World Breaker had actually broken any Planets.

He practically shattered the entire eastern seaboard with one step - a few minutes of actually fighting...is that really such a stretch?

basilisk
Originally posted by Superman XX5
Maestro
World breaker
WWH
Devil Hulk
Green Hulk
Proffesor Hulk
Gray Hulk

No red hulk

Who wins?

So WWH, World Breaker, Maestro, Devil Hulk, and Savage Hulk on one team? And I guess we can add War Hulk and Mindless Hulk as well?

If Thanos doesn't have access to his tech this would be interesting. In a straight brawl I'd give it to the team.

Unfortunately most Thanos fights against heralds and below become boring and pointless if he has access to all his tech, teleporting etc.

Enyalus
Originally posted by basilisk
If Thanos doesn't have access to his tech this would be interesting. In a straight brawl I'd give it to the team.

Unfortunately most Thanos fights against heralds and below become boring and pointless if he has access to all his tech, teleporting etc.

Right, well his teleportation and personal force fields are part of his standard equipment, so...

Xplosive
He clearly wins this.

Team humiliates him.

Banner beat Bob,but both of these guys burned themselves out is the point he is trying to make.

No, it doesn't matter, because minute later Banner turned into Hulk more powerful than ever and clearly more powerful than WWH who fought Sentry.

He can bfr the whole let of them. Galactus is more powerful than all of these Hulks combined. He depleted energies from himself getting through his shield. He can bring three out like he did against Omega. He can bfr them with the shields up.

Thanos shields are part of the technology and not his powers and clearly below normal Galactus didn't deplete himself but went through Thanos shields easily and didn't really put some effort into it.
He was just surprised first attack didn't go through, but then said one more and he is down. If he went immediately with some power, Thanos would be roast immediately.

And they could actually BFR him also.
And about BFR, that isn't an actually win, but only to get some time for Thanos, before they ultimately crushes him.

He practically shattered the entire eastern seaboard with one step - a few minutes of actually fighting...is that really such a stretch?

Probably just one intentional hit with foot would split the planet.

zeel
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Hulk did beat Sentry.

clearly shitty writing.

TheBadguy
I doubt ssj Hulk is going to even be able to differentiate between Hulk and Thanos. Thanos is going to just have to bfr everyone.

Utrigita
He can bfr the whole let of them. Galactus is more powerful than all of these Hulks combined. He depleted energies from himself getting through his shield. He can bring three out like he did against Omega. He can bfr them with the shields up.

When has Thanos ever showed that he can battlefield remove at least 20 different hulks? One of them having the power Cosmic to bring back the others that are being battle field removed.

That he is, a already weakened Galactus was surprised that all of Thanos Shields stood up for a single Blast from him, a second Blast would have killed Thanos as it was intended.

If I recall correctly Omega toke all three shields out in one blast too, leaving Thanos just as broken as with Galactus.

Point is that given enough time (in the two incidents above no time was required) and enough energy then Thanos Shields Fails, To think about what World Breaker Hulk did in a single step and then apply that to continued punches against Thanos shields...

iceman24567
Oh god Quanchi gives Thanos the win again I never would have suspected.

quanchi112

quanchi112

The 8.5 times Thanos wishes for a quick death. Shields.Originally posted by Soops220
Hulks win this pretty easily They never win.Originally posted by Soops220
Thanos would have trouble with WW Hulk alone. While those two are going at it, the other Hulks SMASH Thanos would dominate WW Hulk in a slugfest.

janus77
Team Hulk wins easy. unless you allow energy drian/bfr, Thanos doesn't have a chance

each individual Hulk has the potential to far exceed Thanos in strength and brute force. most Hulks are practically unkillable, they can all take heavy damage and heal quickly... Thanos needs to bfr the lot of them or at least bfr WWH/War Hulk/UniPower Hulk/World Breaker Hulk/Mindless Hulk/Onslaught Hulk ... to stand a chance.

Thanos' shields won't stop any Hulk, let alone a bunch of them. a single Hulk smashed through a time storm, a single Hulk threw punches that were wrecking havoc across an infinite number of dimensions ... Hulk is essentially more powerful than Thanos, just less versatile and incapable of external matter/energy manipulation.

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
Team Hulk wins easy. unless you allow energy drian/bfr, Thanos doesn't have a chance

each individual Hulk has the potential to far exceed Thanos in strength and brute force. most Hulks are practically unkillable, they can all take heavy damage and heal quickly... Thanos needs to bfr the lot of them or at least bfr WWH/War Hulk/UniPower Hulk/World Breaker Hulk/Mindless Hulk/Onslaught Hulk ... to stand a chance.

Thanos' shields won't stop any Hulk, let alone a bunch of them. a single Hulk smashed through a time storm, a single Hulk threw punches that were wrecking havoc across an infinite number of dimensions ... Hulk is essentially more powerful than Thanos, just less versatile and incapable of external matter/energy manipulation. Wait a minute here. Let me know of a Hulk that has exceeded Thanos in strength so far. Hulk is killable,but since he is the hero and a very popular one he is still around.

Thanos can trap them in pure force block,keep them at bay with his shields,bfr,etc.

Hulk is powerful but nowhere near as powerful as say Galactus or Omega.

Thanos for the win.

janus77

Hulk is powerful but nowhere near as powerful as say Galactus or Omega.

neither is Thanos, by a long way.

Thanos begged Galactus to stay his hand, Thanos' shields only managed to prevent him getting one-shotted, that's all.

I have yet to see any feat of strength on Thanos' part that even comes close to pulling a planet back together, one-shotting an asteroid twice the size of earth, busting open Onslaught (beyond all the Earth heroes of the arc), etc etc ...

Hulk is a lot stronger/more powerful than Thanos, that much is safe to assume, imo. the only thing is that Thanos is a lot more versatile and has energy and matter manipulation capabilities.

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
neither is Thanos, by a long way.

Thanos begged Galactus to stay his hand, Thanos' shields only managed to prevent him getting one-shotted, that's all.

I have yet to see any feat of strength on Thanos' part that even comes close to pulling a planet back together, one-shotting an asteroid twice the size of earth, busting open Onslaught (beyond all the Earth heroes of the arc), etc etc ...

Hulk is a lot stronger/more powerful than Thanos, that much is safe to assume, imo. the only thing is that Thanos is a lot more versatile and has energy and matter manipulation capabilities. Galactus also depleted vital energies in doing so. Impressive me thinks. It was also one shield. If he puts up the thread he had against Omega or even uses just this one they wont make it through in time.

Thanos took on Thor with the power gem who was a universal threat not just some planet wrecker. Thanos also wrecked a planet with hsi fight with Drax at his weakest. I dont have a clue what you are basing your opinion off of.

Funny,Hulk doesnt look stronger here.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/quasar38-17.jpg

Thanos wins.

kgkg
Thats one shield. Thats one shield he wanted Champion to break,but not before it took one powerful punch that would result in destroying the planet. Thanos teleported out of the way to avoid this anyways. It went according to plan.

1) He didn't want the Shield to break he wanted champion to destroy the planet.

2) As for one shield no he clearly says shieldS with an "S" Twice -

3) the shield was going to break(no way around this) he even mention this is what a fight with Hulk would be like. He also clearly indicates the Champion will be breaking the Shield in a moment(another hint is when Thanos says Shield crumbling.

Thanos got lucky and champion decided to charge at him from a distant breaking the planet

it worked as he planned but we are talking about his SHIELDS and if Champion kept Pushing instant of doing what he did Shields = gone

where did you get the Significant energy to do what he did part

he merely states that he depleted vital energy dealing with him considering Thanos has disturbed Galactus Twice , and Galactus extracting a Gem from inside a star. - It's is common Galactus saying he has depleted energy nothing new.

Him having to use some energy to break Thanos shield was impressive on Thanos part but nothing that help him here.

Not really Galactus did break the shield , and Omega did it easily

Like i have said you would have a point if you shown Galactus or Omega unable to break his shields which is far from the case - and both were prep fights for thanos especial omega one.

So now we have

Champion(with gem) - breaking the shield (was about it)
Galactus - impressive I won't deny that but nothing to suggest Hulks won't
Omega - This shouldn't even be used as a defensive of his shied durability since it was destroyed easily.

Like i have said before many High herald have similar feats for shield - it's not wise around going say they will also be able to beat all these Hulk.

kgkg
and quanchi112 his plan to let Champion destroy the planet had nothing to do with the fact this happen. The fact that Champion choose to do one massive attack which broke the planet FIT into his plan.

and his SHIELD had to be the best FOR HIS PLAN TO WORK otherwise Champ would no do what he did. big grin

guy222
Hulks FTW

quanchi112
1) He didn't want the Shield to break he wanted champion to destroy the planet.

2) As for one shield no he clearly says shieldS with an "S" Twice -

3) the shield was going to break(no way around this) he even mention this is what a fight with Hulk would be like. He also clearly indicates the Champion will be breaking the Shield in a moment(another hint is when Thanos says Shield crumbling.

Thanos got lucky and champion decided to charge at him from a distant breaking the planet

it worked as he planned but we are talking about his SHIELDS and if Champion kept Pushing instant of doing what he did Shields = gone

where did you get the Significant energy to do what he did part

he merely states that he depleted vital energy dealing with him considering Thanos has disturbed Galactus Twice , and Galactus extracting a Gem from inside a star. - It's is common Galactus saying he has depleted energy nothing new.

Him having to use some energy to break Thanos shield was impressive on Thanos part but nothing that help him here.

Not really Galactus did break the shield , and Omega did it easily

Like i have said you would have a point if you shown Galactus or Omega unable to break his shields which is far from the case - and both were prep fights for thanos especial omega one.

So now we have

Champion(with gem) - breaking the shield (was about it)
Galactus - impressive I won't deny that but nothing to suggest Hulks won't
Omega - This shouldn't even be used as a defensive of his shied durability since it was destroyed easily.

Like i have said before many High herald have similar feats for shield - it's not wise around going say they will also be able to beat all these Hulk. You are correct about him wanting the planet destroyed. The shields were a part of his plan to lure him into doing it.

Whether they were shields or a single shield it doesnt matter. They werent his best shields. He had the power gem and thats the reason he was just breaking the shield down. He could never tire and could always draw power from this gem subconsciously.

Thanos didnt get lucky. He knew what Champion would do because he is a genius.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/ThanosQuest1-33-1.jpg

Thanos has used far more powerful shields than at this time against the Champion. To build your case around one event is poor debating.

Omega is more powerful than Galactus and thats far more powerful than all the Hulk's combine into one Hulk and doubling it.

Red this scan and then think about how powerful this forcefield actually was.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thanos0511.jpg

quanchi112
and quanchi112 his plan to let Champion destroy the planet had nothing to do with the fact this happen. The fact that Champion choose to do one massive attack which broke the planet FIT into his plan.

and his SHIELD had to be the best FOR HIS PLAN TO WORK otherwise Champ would no do what he did. big grin He had the power gem backing him for one. We have seen him use far better shields than this one. Quit basing your entire argument off one encounter with his shields.

Thanos' plan worked. Thats the bottom line and Champion never even got his hands on him again.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Xplosive
Team humiliates him.

No, it doesn't matter, because minute later Banner turned into Hulk more powerful than ever and clearly more powerful than WWH who fought Sentry.

Thanos shields are part of the technology and not his powers and clearly below normal Galactus didn't deplete himself but went through Thanos shields easily and didn't really put some effort into it.
He was just surprised first attack didn't go through, but then said one more and he is down. If he went immediately with some power, Thanos would be roast immediately.

And they could actually BFR him also.
And about BFR, that isn't an actually win, but only to get some time for Thanos, before they ultimately crushes him.

Probably just one intentional hit with foot would split the planet. How does the team even touch him?

Yes,and if that Hulk did destroy the earth he would be just as screwed as Champion was. laughing out loud

Thanos has tech on his person and has used his shields countless times. To deny him his shields is ignorant and wrong. Galactus clearly put a lot of effort into it. I put up the scans. If you choose to be ignorant then thats your fault.

How could the bfr Thanos when he could teleport? Do you even know who Thanos is?

Thanos wrecked a planet with Drax at his weakest. Isnt that impressive.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
When has Thanos ever showed that he can battlefield remove at least 20 different hulks? One of them having the power Cosmic to bring back the others that are being battle field removed.

That he is, a already weakened Galactus was surprised that all of Thanos Shields stood up for a single Blast from him, a second Blast would have killed Thanos as it was intended.

If I recall correctly Omega toke all three shields out in one blast too, leaving Thanos just as broken as with Galactus.

Point is that given enough time (in the two incidents above no time was required) and enough energy then Thanos Shields Fails, To think about what World Breaker Hulk did in a single step and then apply that to continued punches against Thanos shields... When has he ever fought 20 Hulks? Horrible logic there friend.

He wasnt weakened when he pierced the shields. He was well-nourished.

Omega was more powerful than Galactus. He took out three while one taxed Galactus.

Terrax has destroyed a planet and so has the Surfer yet they are nothing to Thanos. LOL at you being this impressed at Hulk when he is taking on Thanos here.

kgkg
You are correct about him wanting the planet destroyed. The shields were a part of his plan to lure him into doing it.
Whether they were shields or a single shield it doesnt matter. They werent his best shields. He had the power gem and thats the reason he was just breaking the shield down. He could never tire and could always draw power from this gem subconsciously.

Thanos didnt get lucky. He knew what Champion would do because he is a genius.

The problem is your the one that Claimed it was only one shield while he says shields I was pointed that out since you tried to use the 3 shield with omega argument. And clearly you said he used ONE shield

He didn't draw power nothing was stated this is the same champion who was getting his Ass whopped h2h. Nothing indicated any subconscious drawing of power smile Why assume if not stated

again even if he was(no evidence) Hulks can easily match and beat this feat

Far strong how many people have survived blast from Galactus and like i said high heralds have as good shielding feat as Thanos.

I did read the Thanos serious thats why am saying it an impreve feat.

but this is the logic you using

Galactus > Hulks - Hulks can't break it

I can bring many example like this.

Thanos is not the only person that survived blasts from Omega and we don't know how powerful his blast were.

quanchi112
The problem is your the one that Claimed it was only one shield while he says shields I was pointed that out since you tried to use the 3 shield with omega argument. And clearly you said he used ONE shield

He didn't draw power nothing was stated this is the same champion who was getting his Ass whopped h2h. Nothing indicated any subconscious drawing of power smile Why assume if not stated

again even if he was(no evidence) Hulks can easily match and beat this feat

Far strong how many people have survived blast from Galactus and like i said high heralds have as good shielding feat as Thanos.

I did read the Thanos serious thats why am saying it an impreve feat.

but this is the logic you using

Galactus > Hulks - Hulks can't break it

I can bring many example like this.

Thanos is not the only person that survived blasts from Omega and we don't know how powerful his blast were. Regardless it doesnt matter. Because the one shield he used against Galactus was obviously more powerful than the shields he used against Champion. So,like I said quit basing your entire argument off of one encounter with him using his shields.

The scans showing he was tapping into this power. If you think he wasnt. Prove it.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/ThanosQuest1-34-3.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/ThanosQuest1-36-1.jpg

Thanos has been on a planet when its been wrecked before against Drax and he came out the winner.

Really,these Hulks have no chance.

I dont know how long it would take these Hulks to break it,if in fact they could in time. Thanos could contain some in pure force block,bfr in the meantime.

Omega rained down his assault on Thanos and his shields as he stood there. Omega is more powerful than galactus therefore far more powerful than any Hulk combined just like I said earlier.

kgkg
Regardless it doesnt matter. Because the one shield he used against Galactus was obviously more powerful than the shields he used against Champion. So,like I said quit basing your entire argument off of one encounter with him using his shields.
The scans showing he was tapping into this power. If you think he wasnt. Prove it.

This shows him tapping into the power gem? laughing out loud I mean Champion should be able to destory the planet easilier than this if thats all the gem and champion can do Hulk break Thanos shield easy.

I must of missed the part here Thanos mention tapping his power. And if your referring to his Unlimited might something Champion had before the gem.

and am not basing my entire argument on one encounter the other two example you used has already been answer those shield did not Hold.

Many high heralds have , but i do remember Thanos having problem with a Blackhole though

It won't take Long to break the shield Galactus and Omega are more powerful but they hardly went all out to break his shield hence Hulks will break it easy.

IF you shown Thanos shield actually surviving full blast from these buy you might have a point. But like i said Herald level character have shown better

Strange , Adam all survived attacks from Galactus and Omega i guess now I can say no one can kill them.

as for BFR and other things I have already addressed in previous post

and HULKS for easy win

quanchi112
This shows him tapping into the power gem? laughing out loud I mean Champion should be able to destory the planet easilier than this if thats all the gem and champion can do Hulk break Thanos shield easy.

I must of missed the part here Thanos mention tapping his power. And if your referring to his Unlimited might something Champion had before the gem.

and am not basing my entire argument on one encounter the other two example you used has already been answer those shield did not Hold.

Many high heralds have , but i do remember Thanos having problem with a Blackhole though

It won't take Long to break the shield Galactus and Omega are more powerful but they hardly went all out to break his shield hence Hulks will break it easy.

IF you shown Thanos shield actually surviving full blast from these buy you might have a point. But like i said Herald level character have shown better

Strange , Adam all survived attacks from Galactus and Omega i guess now I can say no one can kill them.

as for BFR and other things I have already addressed in previous post

and HULKS for easy win Yes,the whole reason thanos couldnt just pwn him an dtake the gem by force is because he possessed the gem. Common sense me thinks.

What does a black hole have to do with this thread?

Thanos has more resistant shields than these. In the amount of time here he could bfr multiple Hulks and trap a few in force block.

Galactus exerted himself and Omega was more powerful all on a different playing field than any of these Hulks. How cant you see that?

Thanos took a concentrated blast while the others couldnt survive this blast imo. They also didnt knock him on his ass.

Once bfr'd they are out. Pure force block is another easy option. Thanos for the win.

kgkg
Yes,the whole reason thanos couldnt just pwn him an dtake the gem by force is because he possessed the gem. Common sense me thinks.

What does a black hole have to do with this thread?

I have seen the gem get punched out before , again nothing shows increase in champions level either was Hulks >>>>>>>>>> Champion with gem who didn't know how to use one.

Black hole- Thanos had trouble with that in the fast - Shields didn't hold -.- , didn't have prep for shield etc

Most of the time Thanos has massive prep to make these Shield the omega incided was clearly planned , Galactus incide is similar he knew he could need those shield.

again like i said many time HUlks don't have to be Galactus level to break his shield.

Others couldn't survive it's your opinion they were just doing fine.

Adam , Strange , Surfer , Thor etc all have survived blasts from Galactus

and If i remember Adam , Strange took hits from Omega without Shield and lived.

as to how powerful the blast was we have no idea it made a whole hole in the ground -.-

Again saying using Galactus and Omega is mute point since many have survived them before it's no big deal and it's not like they were going all out.

Hulk pound Thanos to death ; power Cosmic and Uni to reverse the BFR etc

Thanos has no chance

quanchi112
I have seen the gem get punched out before , again nothing shows increase in champions level either was Hulks >>>>>>>>>> Champion with gem who didn't know how to use one.

Black hole- Thanos had trouble with that in the fast - Shields didn't hold -.- , didn't have prep for shield etc

Most of the time Thanos has massive prep to make these Shield the omega incided was clearly planned , Galactus incide is similar he knew he could need those shield.

again like i said many time HUlks don't have to be Galactus level to break his shield.

Others couldn't survive it's your opinion they were just doing fine.

Adam , Strange , Surfer , Thor etc all have survived blasts from Galactus

and If i remember Adam , Strange took hits from Omega without Shield and lived.

as to how powerful the blast was we have no idea it made a whole hole in the ground -.-

Again saying using Galactus and Omega is mute point since many have survived them before it's no big deal and it's not like they were going all out.

Hulk pound Thanos to death ; power Cosmic and Uni to reverse the BFR etc

Thanos has no chance Thanos has taken the Hulk on with help and looked vastly superior. Thanos had to lure the Champion into destroying the planet to take it from him. If he could have done it easily he would have. Its common sense.

Thanos survived the black hole and didnt even seem that bothered by it. They dont have access to a black hole,so whats your point?

It was never mentioned on panel. It seems you want to discredit and ignore his stronger shields showings,because you know the Hulks dont even have a chance of touching him.

Galactus could also kill the Surfer quite easily but always chose to keep him alive. Galactus unloaded on Thanos and actually needed to feed right after. He never needed to feed directly following blasting the Surfer or any of the others you just named. Its common sense.

Do you really think the blast loses its power because its concentrated as opposed to just an all out blast that covers everywhere....think about it.

Omega fully unloaded on Thanos and he didnt fully unload on any of these other heroes Please do your homework next time you come at me with this pitiful argument.

Omega was at full power and your reasoning is horrible to put it mildly. You havent even proven they can lay a finger on him.

Enyalus
I don't know how anyone can say Hulks >>>>> Champion with the Gem. Champion made Thor, Hulk, Sasquatch, Colossus, Wonder Man and Thing look like absolute weaklings when he beat them all in the first round.

Champion with the Gem was more powerful than most versions of the Hulk, IMO.

kgkg
I don't know how anyone can say Hulks >>>>> Champion with the Gem. Champion made Thor, Hulk, Sasquatch, Colossus, Wonder Man and Thing look like absolute weaklings when he beat them all in the first round.

Champion with the Gem was more powerful than most versions of the Hulk, IMO. That was when champion was first introduced he merely pushed them away. And he was actually utilizing the Power Primordial

Nowadays this track record is not so good big grin

Enyalus
That was when champion was first introduced he merely pushed them away. And he was actually utilizing the Power Primordial

Nowadays this track record is not so good big grin

LOW FEATS DON'T COUNT!!!!

Naw, I'm kidding. I know. He sucks now. Without the gem.

quanchi112
That was when champion was first introduced he merely pushed them away. And he was actually utilizing the Power Primordial

Nowadays this track record is not so good big grin Champion looked great with the power gem,but doesnt look so great without it.

horrorwolf
Thanos would stuggle with the likes Maestro and WorldBreaker alone...much less any of the others stacked on.

Thanos loses unless is he capable of BFRs here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Thanos would stuggle with the likes Maestro and WorldBreaker alone...much less any of the others stacked on.

Thanos loses unless is he capable of BFRs here. Why wouldnt he be capable? He can also put them in pure force block. He also has shields to prevent them from even touching him. How can Thanos loses?

horrorwolf
Why wouldnt he be capable? He can also put them in pure force block. He also has shields to prevent them from even touching him. How can Thanos loses?

WorldBreaker and Maestro at extended rage levels would break them eventually.

I don't see Thanos winning here as just those two versions alone combined are too resilient. But I don't see either really stopping the other, other than BFR...so again, it comes down to if Thanos can get early BFR's or not.

If he fails to BFR the Hulks early, he gets beaten down by any Hulk beyond Savage Hulk levels.

quanchi112
Originally posted by horrorwolf
WorldBreaker and Maestro at extended rage levels would break them eventually.

I don't see Thanos winning here as just those two versions alone combined are too resilient. But I don't see either really stopping the other, other than BFR...so again, it comes down to if Thanos can get early BFR's or not.

If he fails to BFR the Hulks early, he gets beaten down by any Hulk beyond Savage Hulk levels. He wouldnt beat the utter shit out of WW Hulk or other. It takes time to break the shields and he they dont have time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.