Team Assassin vs. Team Weapon X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
Assassins:
Deathstroke
Elektra
Bullseye
Taskmaster

vs.

Weapon X:
Wolverine
Sabertooth
Deadpool

Can the skill and tech on Team 1 allow them to defeat the wanky healing factors of team 2?

Mindset
No.

Team 2 wins

vansonbee
team 2 wins, the healing factor/durability > team 1 skills and #.

Pyron_Knight
Elektra has several wins over Wolverine last I checked. Deathstroke also has impressive showings and look: the thread with him against Wolverine alone went on for like 1000 posts so no clean cut winner there.

That leaves Sabertooth and Deadpool. Deadpool has been beaten by Task before and the only reason he didn't lose the other time was because of his healing factor.

And Sabes well...not sure about him.

Pyron_Knight
Would it be more fair if I replaced maybe Bullseye with X-23 to give Team 1 a good healing factor member? She was an assassin if you recall.

Mindset
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Elektra has several wins over Wolverine last I checked. Deathstroke also has impressive showings and look: the thread with him against Wolverine alone went on for like 1000 posts so no clean cut winner there.

That leaves Sabertooth and Deadpool. Deadpool has been beaten by Task before and the only reason he didn't lose the other time was because of his healing factor.

And Sabes well...not sure about him. Deadpool beat Taskmaster while having his hands cuffed behind his back.

Taskmaster admitted Deadpool has always been better than him.

TM and Bullseye will be the first to fall, then it wil be 4v2

Pyron_Knight
Except DP isn't better than him.
His skill isn't even comparable to Task's.
And again, Task has beaten him before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.