Black Zero vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

big juggy man
I heard the second Black Zero was more powerful than Superman and i dont think anybody made this fight yet.

Eel O'Brien
Superman Prime

big juggy man
Thanks for responding .Would this be a better post if I just said regular Superman vs Black Zero?

kgkg
Originally posted by big juggy man
Would this be a better post if I just said regular Superman vs Black Zero? No

big juggy man
No? How do you figure when Black Zero's bio states he is stronger than Superman

Galan007
Originally posted by big juggy man
No? How do you figure when Black Zero's bio states he is stronger than Superman you just answered your own question.

big juggy man
Being stronger doesnt mean he would win does it?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
you just answered your own question.

According to fangirl in the Surfer/Superman thread, Superman has infinite strength. In which case, well, no one would be stronger. roll eyes (sarcastic)

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
According to fangirl in the Surfer/Superman thread, Superman has infinite strength. In which case, well, no one would be stronger. roll eyes (sarcastic)
don't bring me up in a thread that I have nothing to do with ok? It's makes you look pathetic.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
don't bring me up in a thread that I have nothing to do with ok? It's makes you look pathetic.

I'm simply citing the source of my information. Something all good debaters should do.

Galan007
Superman has infinite strength. In which case, well, no one would be stronger. roll eyes (sarcastic) i wish that were true, but this is comics dude. someone with 'more' infinite strength/power could always come along. facepalm

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
i wish that were true, but this is comics dude. someone with 'more' infinite strength/power could always come along. facepalm
Yeah cuz you know hulk has infinite strength but Thanos has more infinite strength. smile

Eel O'Brien

What happens in the Surfer/Superman thread, stays in the Surfer/Superman thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.