Superboy prime vs Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
heralds

Fallen One
Silver Surfer
Gabriel the Air-Walker
Firelord
Destroyer
Terrax the Tamer
Nova (Frankie Raye)
Morg the Executioner
Red Shift
Johnny Storm, the Invisible Man substitute
Stardust

no bfr

Dark-Jaxx
All at the same time?

Stoic
Their going to destroy his butt, a well written Destroyer alone may have the power to shut him down... all of them kill him in moments.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah I highly doubt he can take all of them.

quanchi112
Prime loses.

guy222
poor prime

Knowsbleed33
This is abusive towards SBP.

Bentley
Prime for the hard earned win.

skygunner41
PRIME

vansonbee
Originally posted by Nihilist
heralds

Fallen One
Silver Surfer
Gabriel the Air-Walker
Firelord
Destroyer
Terrax the Tamer
Nova (Frankie Raye)
Morg the Executioner
Red Shift
Johnny Storm, the Invisible Man substitute
Stardust

no bfr
lolz Galactus and his cosmic mexican family. laughing out loud

Team Stomps.

Acrosurge
No contest. Heralds take Prime down in less than a minute.

Zack Fair
Some heralds get their heads punched off their shoulders, but the team does take the win. This is too much even for Prime.

skygunner41
According to comic ultimate guideline no. 14 : in situation 1 vs team, team always lose.

BradBalboa
hmmm

Ill give this to prime, if he gets pised hes gonan do soem major damage.....

iceman24567
What why at the same time? Thats horrible Prime gets wrecked.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Prime for the hard earned win. Based on what exactly?

Bentley
This guys have all the cosmic power, but how many of them have manipulation feats to exploit Prime's weakness? He can pinpoint the threats in the beginning overwhelming them with superior strength -enough to the Anti-monitor and a sky-father level guardian and to easily tear through Superman with heat vision-.

Nova, Air Walker, Terrax and Johny are jokes, wouldn't last a second on their own. Surfer, Morg and the Fallen One can be koed. The only one who could survive Prime for a while would be Stardust, but I don't think it would be impossible to know him down.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by guy222
poor prime

quanchi112
This guys have all the cosmic power, but how many of them have manipulation feats to exploit Prime's weakness? He can pinpoint the threats in the beginning overwhelming them with superior strength -enough to the Anti-monitor and a sky-father level guardian and to easily tear through Superman with heat vision-.

Nova, Air Walker, Terrax and Johny are jokes, wouldn't last a second on their own. Surfer, Morg and the Fallen One can be koed. The only one who could survive Prime for a while would be Stardust, but I don't think it would be impossible to know him down. Ion lasted more than asecond and so did Superboy. You are overrating Prime. He has fought Supes briefly twice now withhis powers and hasnt put him down in a punch or two.

There is no way for Prime to overcome these odds.

Bentley
Prime did pierce his shoulder with heat vision, now, do that to his head.

You think Ion is not an above top tier?

Dark-Jaxx
He can pinpoint the threats in the beginning overwhelming them with superior strength I don't think Prime is that smart.

Bentley
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I don't think Prime is that smart.

You got a point there. embarrasment

He will have to do with speed and punching power. Consider that he only needs to knock down the threats, I don't think they will drain him before he defends himself. Also, most of this guys fight like morons.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I don't think Prime is that smart. You are correct. He is immature to boot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.