G-Sus Cable vs Green Lantern (Hal Jordon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
Who wins?

Harbinger
Hal.

iceman24567
Hal.

Nestical
JAYSUS BAYBEE

Scoobless
Originally posted by Nestical
JAYSUS BAYBEE

Your avy is disturbing.

no expression

King KAM
For the record, i was the first one to call him Baby Jesus Cable...

And I dont think ppl realize, that Cable without the TO virus well... IMHO.... He's the strongest telepath on earth... Stronger than any of his other incarnations, and his siblings.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by King KAM
For the record, i was the first one to call him Baby Jesus Cable...

And I dont think ppl realize, that Cable without the TO virus well... IMHO.... He's the strongest telepath on earth... Stronger than any of his other incarnations, and his siblings. He's got some pretty good TK also, able to levitate a city while disintegrating and reassembling multiple buildings and ships at the molecular level.

I think this version of Cable can take some wins here.

leonheartmm
jesus cable destroyed the surfers's board, sent the srufer crashign into the ground, all the time matter manipulating near nukes worth of damage the surfer was doing to the enviornments, forcing a telepathic link with the surfer's mind, being in telepathic contact with every life force on earth and keeping the entire giant island of providence with all the people afloat in the upper atmosphere. and he didnt even want to FIGHT.

ofcourse, if you add GL PIS{thes strongest kind of PIS there is} then no1 can win against em.

Galan007
Originally posted by King KAM
For the record, i was the first one to call him Baby Jesus Cable... ahh, so you're the one who deserves to be slapped... smile

Originally posted by leonheartmm
jesus cable destroyed the surfers's board, sent the srufer crashign into the ground, all the time matter manipulating near nukes worth of damage the surfer was doing to the enviornments, forcing a telepathic link with the surfer's mind, being in telepathic contact with every life force on earth and keeping the entire giant island of providence with all the people afloat in the upper atmosphere. and he didnt even want to FIGHT. all that, yet he was owned by a mere eye-blast from surfer. jr_erm02

hal ftw..

leonheartmm
not really, he didnt want to fight, he was employing his power elsewhere AND most importantly, he PLANNED on being defeated to conceal his existance form the world so that he cud be labotomised and not burn out with his power. another important thing to remember, surfer was wrong when he said cable had lost his power due to the eye beam, cable lost it LATER, on PURPOSE, when he was labotomised. {almost makes it seem that surfer and cable had pre planned it, but i dunno}

Galan007
Originally posted by leonheartmm
another important thing to remember, surfer was wrong when he said cable had lost his power due to the eye beam, cable lost it LATER, on PURPOSE, when he was labotomised. {almost makes it seem that surfer and cable had pre planned it, but i dunno} when cable lost his power is not a concern of mine. i was referring to the fact that once surfer began taking the battle a bit more seriously, and actually used his powers - all it took was a single eye-blast, a single display of the power cosmic , to own cable:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/871275_cs1.jpg

===

in fact, said eye-blast resulted in cable's energy signal almost flat-lining:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/871276_cs2.jpg

hal, ftw.

id369
Well Cable had also exhausted himself by the time he stopped in his offensive attacks. With out his powers, he is vary human.

Galan007
Originally posted by id369
Well Cable had also exhausted himself by the time he stopped in his offensive attacks. that's a matter of opinion. near the end, cable 'destroyed' surfer's board, sent surfer flying with 2 more blows (which signifies *to me* cable couldn't have been that exhausted,) then surfer gets irritated and uses the pc once, owning cable.

id369

Galan007

id369

vansonbee

Galan007

id369

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.