Galen Marek, Nilihus, Rot bane vs de siddious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
force
saber
all out

who takes it?

Darth Exodus
Team. Spite.

Good thread still, though.

Master Crimzon
Sidious is raped.

Man of Christ
but its DE siddious, doesnt that count for something?

Mizukage Yoda
No, this is spite, Nihilus will drain him, Galen will throw an SD at him and Bane will be a distraction with his Saber

truejedi
team wins so fast sidious can't even scream NO YOU HAVE LOST to them.

Darth Sexy
Completely stupid thread. Sidious gets wtfpwned.

Mizukage Yoda
The only way Sidious could possibly win is if they started off in a star ship whilst palps was on Byss, and the ship had a big sign thats said "Attackers here" then he could pull off a Force Storm

Lucien A
Originally posted by Man of Christ
force
saber
all out

who takes it? You're spelling SUCKS. Just had to say it.

Faunus
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
The only way Sidious could possibly win is if they started off in a star ship whilst palps was on Byss, and the ship had a big sign thats said "Attackers here" then he could pull off a Force Storm Nihilus could tear the ship apart. His planetary-scale "sever" thing levels buildings, tears flesh from bone, and apparently wipes the surface of a planet clean.

This thread is retarded.

Mizukage Yoda
^lol well so much for sidious .00000000000000000000000000000009% chance of victory

Enyalus
1. Sabers, Team - 10/10.
2. Force, Team - 9/10.
3. All Out, Team - 10/10.

I'm waiting for Lightsnake or Gideon to disagree.

Gideon
Originally posted by Enyalus
1. Sabers, Team - 10/10.
2. Force, Team - 9/10.
3. All Out, Team - 10/10.

Your calculations continue to boggle the mind. How is he going to pull off that single kill?

You know neither of us nearly as well as we know you.

Faunus

Carnally?

Dark-Jaxx
Sidious gets pwned in the ass with no lubrication.

Sexy.

BOOG
I see SK shoving a chainsaw in sisiouses ass violently.While Nihilus get sucked off by sidious while bane records it.I hate sidious and i think they could all fight him 1v1 and possibly win let alone together.WAR GALEN

Enyalus
Originally posted by Gideon
Your calculations continue to boggle the mind. How is he going to pull off that single kill?

*shrugs* According to Lightsnake, the audiobook mentions that Palpatine was preparing to open a second, smaller Force Storm within the Eclipse II to destroy Leia and Luke. I gave him a small possibility of doing so here, before he's violently raped.

You know neither of us nearly as well as we know you.

True, but I know both of your moms far better than you'd ever want to know them, and that's good enough for me.

Gideon
*shrugs* According to Lightsnake, the audiobook mentions that Palpatine was preparing to open a second, smaller Force Storm within the Eclipse II to destroy Leia and Luke. I gave him a small possibility of doing so here, before he's violently raped.

The only way that he's going to kill any of these immensely powerful and unimaginably ruthless killers is if he opens a Force Storm in a suicide tactic.

Enyalus
The only way that he's going to kill any of these immensely powerful and unimaginably ruthless killers is if he opens a Force Storm in a suicide tactic.

I apologize for giving Sidious one fluke win out of 10 fights in the Force. stick out tongue

Happy?

Gideon
I apologize for giving Sidious one fluke win out of 10 fights in the Force. stick out tongue

Happy?

Yes. I happen to disagree with most of your calculations in most threads. This is but one. Address me as Master, henceforth.

Mizukage Yoda
Yes. I happen to disagree with most of your calculations in most threads. This is but one. Address me as Master, henceforth.
May I become your apprentice?

Enyalus

Truly, in most I'm attempting to be politically correct and avoid incurring the wrath of people like you by giving such and such a clean sweep, and all that. So I usually leave some wiggle room in such assessments, giving them a win or two here or there to keep the rabid fanboys (not you) off my ass.

Red Nemesis
Sidious Stomp.

All the way. Totally.

Happy_Sith
Well, I know all about Star Wars, and I have the correct answer.

The team wins 90.0013244556773211% of the time.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Sidious Stomp.

All the way. Totally.
Obviously
thumb_avatar2

Ultimate Vader
Sorry to interrupt, but how?

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Ultimate Vader
Sorry to interrupt, but how?
Sarcasm it is used frequently on this thread. Sidious gets stomped stick out tongue

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Sarcasm it is used frequently on this thread. Sidious gets stomped stick out tongue

I wasn't being sarcastic. no expression

I gave up innuendo to understand the teenage mind, and Sarcasm to better understand Irony.

truejedi
well, you probably should have been.

Red Nemesis
But DE Sidious would annihilate these guys without a second thought. Do you want to argue that his Force mastery is surpassed by any one of the other combatants?

truejedi
no. But i don't believe he ever displayed any kind of insta-kill ability. And his lightning (his most used attack) would have to be split between three of them to the extent that it could overwhelm their lightsabers and still kill them, all at once, without anyone else cutting him down in the meantime. Its just impractical. These guys are no slouches. Bane is probably the #2 sith, and Marek is in the top 5. Nihilus is no slouch, so i'll just leave him out of it, but he would still take 1/3 of sidoius wattage output. How many watts does it take to get the sabers out of these guy's hands in the first place? and THEN still have enough left over to kill them all.

He didn't truly have "unlimited Power" just cause he screamed that he did.

Gideon
He can't defeat three prodigiously gifted masters of the Force who have a sense of ruthlessness bordering on bloodlust.

And according to the Dark Empire Sourcebook, he did have unlimited power.

Red Nemesis
Two words for you:

Force Storm.

It can destroy entire armadas. You think it can't take out three ugly bags of mostly water? Think again.

Gideon
Two words for you:

Force Storm.

It can destroy entire armadas. You think it can't take out three ugly bags of mostly water? Think again.

Read.

I said if he tries to pull off a Force Storm, he'll die in the attempt. At best, he kills them all at the expense of his own life.

Red Nemesis
How will they kill him?
Chop him in two? He's proven that he can disentegrate lightsabers.

Drain him? He's got Quey-tek.

Throw stuff at him? He's far more powerful than any one of them.

Force lightning? He's the master of that Force lightning.

He's got this six ways from Sunday. There's no team or group that stands a chance. (Zonoma Sekot maybe?... Johun Othone?)

truejedi
he disintegrated one saber. one time. what makes you think he could do 3 in combat with three powerful sith?

Red Nemesis
What makes you think he couldn't? He did it once- it's a feat. Your opinion < Cannon.

Enyalus
I had really, really hoped you were joking. But now that I see you're completely serious...*shakes head*

You were so promising...

How will they kill him?
Chop him in two? He's proven that he can disentegrate lightsabers.

His disintegrates one lightsaber, one time. While empowered by one of the most powerful Dark Side planets in the galaxy. And the saber in question was 10,000 years old, which are inferior to modern lightsabers by a long ways. Furthermore, it was being held by a barely trained Jedi Knight Leia, who's Force shields were probably shit.

Drain him? He's got Quey-tek.

Which masks your presence in the Force, it doesn't cut it off. Mace Windu even notes "the Dark Side of the Force surrounds the chancellor," before he revealed himself. And when he's standing right in front of them? No, Quey-tek won't matter.

Throw stuff at him? He's far more powerful than any one of them.

When Palpatine shows anything close to using his TK to pull his capital ship and entire fleet out of a gravity well while simultaneously holding them together with the Force, we'll talk. Being overall more powerful does not equate to being superior in every Force department.

Force lightning? He's the master of that Force lightning.

Bane's Force Lightning has been noted at least twice that I can recall as having no upper limit to it's power, and was capable of casually disintegrating multiple targets as well as charring to the bone a 10 meter long drexl with scaled armor.

He's got this six ways from Sunday. There's no team or group that stands a chance. (Zonoma Sekot maybe?... Johun Othone?)

No, he gets shafted in the anus in either sabers or the Force. With ease.

truejedi
Nemisis. You're joking right? I said:
"what makes you think he can disintegrate 3 sabers against 3 powerful sith?"
And you said:
"He did it once."

You just printed a fallacy. He never disintegrated 3 sabers against 3 powerful sith. If i know one thing about you, you check your facts and dont' print fallacies. I'm surprised.

Faunus
I hope this is an intentional attempt at stirring up some controversy.

truejedi
mine, or red's?

Faunus
Originally posted by truejedi
mine, or red's? Red's.

I mean, Jesus...

Red Nemesis
I had really, really hoped you were joking. But now that I see you're completely serious...*shakes head*

I am not serious, and I'm not sure whether to be offended that you could think I was actually taking this position, or alarmed that my previous posts put this kind of stupidity in range of non-trolling territory for me.

Originally posted by truejedi
Nemisis. You're joking right?
Yes.

Originally posted by Faunus
I hope this is an intentional attempt at stirring up some controversy.
Yes.

@ Gideon:
Sorry if I made you mad, I was really just having a laugh. No offense. I wasn't trying to 'target' you or anything, really.

Enyalus
Oh thank God.

Red Nemesis
What would have happened if I hadn't explained myself?

Enyalus
I would've had to revoke your membership to the Communist Party.

Faunus
What would have happened if I hadn't explained myself? Gideon would've happened to you. *shudder*

Gideon
What would have happened if I hadn't explained myself?

I would have likely arranged for your death as a means to handle my aggression.

Red Nemesis
I would have likely arranged for your death as a means to handle my aggression.

Fair enough.

skywalker833
The team. Not even close.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by skywalker833
The team. Not even close.

I like how you think that there was an actual discussion going on.

EDIT: To be fair, TJ and Gideon thought that too, for a while... I rescind your fail. You are now near mediocre. Congratulations.

skywalker833
And I like how you always say how you like something, it's very stupid.

Also, i knew there was no discussion. I just wanted to state my opinion. You don't need to make a pointless remark like the one above.

Red Nemesis
No, it's very condescending. Get it straight. I was marginalizing your contribution. You don't have to take it personally...

skywalker833
My point is it wasn't necessary.

Red Nemesis
Sorry if I offended you- sometimes I forget that humans are on the other end of the intrawebs.

Gideon
No, it's very condescending. Get it straight. I was marginalizing your contribution. You don't have to take it personally...

Well this is a rather sudden change of heart, since you made a career out of bitching, whining, and complaining about my condescending, arrogant attitude and that I marginalize the contributions and credibility of others.

This would be another of your double standards.

Raise your game or get off the court, sport, because I'm getting tired out of constantly proving you wrong (though it does swell my ego that even on the verge of retirement and senseless aggression, I remain your superior).

Red Nemesis
Well this is a rather sudden change of heart, since you made a career out of bitching, whining, and complaining about my condescending, arrogant attitude and that I marginalize the contributions and credibility of others.
It was like, 3 posts. Not to beat a dead horse, but really, your attack right here is far more obnoxious than what I just said to skywalker, which I just apologized for. I was giving him a hard time because the discussion had ended. You were being an ass in an attempt to discredit my 'right' to post. Big difference.

This would be another of your double standards.

Raise your game or get off the court, sport, because I'm getting tired out of constantly proving you wrong (though it does swell my ego that even on the verge of retirement and senseless aggression, I remain your superior).
It isn't a double standard, it was, at most, a touch of hypocrisy. I apologized almost instantly. You were, and continue to be an ass. You haven't proven me wrong on anything here. Pointed out a lapse of etiquette? Yes. Disagreed with me at all? No.

Way to 'be on the verge of senseless aggression'. That really makes you look more intelligent.

Gideon
LOL.

I honestly meant no ill will with that post, most of it was said in jest.

That said, it was a double standard, which is the essence of hypocrisy. You apparently give yourself free reign to indulge in rude behavior but demand courtesy from me? That flies about as efficiently as Icarus.

And, stop lying, please. We can all see the time slots of when you posted. You posted your apology thirty five minutes after the fact. If that's your definition of "instant," I can only inquire as to your weight and general level of activity.

By the way, I enjoy your constant one liners on intellect. It makes your inexorable defeats in all of our debates that much more entertaining.

big grin

Red Nemesis
LOL.

I honestly meant no ill will with that post, most of it was said in jest.
Oh. I missed that. I need to sleep.

That said, it was a double standard, which is the essence of hypocrisy. You apparently give yourself free reign to indulge in rude behavior but demand courtesy from me? That flies about as efficiently as Icarus.
I was hoping that you wouldn't notice. And I do get to demand courtesy from you, because if you are 'teh best!!11' then you shouldn't be rude. And if you're rude, then you should get mobbed by hordes of n00bs until you retire...

big grin

And, stop lying, please. We can all see the time slots of when you posted. You posted your apology thirty five minutes after the fact. If that's your definition of "instant," I can only inquire as to your weight and general level of activity.
I'm writing a paper. As soon as I noticed it, I replied. (Also, I only just now noticed that it was 30 minutes. I'm kinda stressing about the quarter grades)

BTW, I'm the skinniest ginger you'll ever meet. I run cross country. I'm the antipode of Faunus. (Fatty!! big grin)

By the way, I enjoy your constant one liners on intellect. It makes your inexorable defeats in all of our debates that much more entertaining. big grin
I just don't like it when smart people think it makes them look smarter to be an ass to people. I doesn't.

Gideon
I am the best for a number of reasons, including my seasoned ability to bring Faunus's mother to the summits of pleasure.

It just so happens that I am a narcissist who has always been needlessly sarcastic. But keep this in mind: truly it is rare that you'll ever see me refer to people as morons or idiots or fools in debates. Only in the weeks since Great Vengeance, Enyalus, Advent, and the spectacular people at TFN have tested my patience have I devolved into a deranged aggressor.

Apply logic truly and fairly, and I'll return to my sensible self.

Enyalus
Oh, I'm mentioned in the same breath as Advent? My good sir, you have just made my night.

Gideon
In that you both have tried my patience for subscribing to dangerously inept logic. I was once in total reverence of Advent's abilities as a debater, but she slipped up dramatically by contesting Darth Sidious's powers relative to Darth Bane. Bane couldn't have gotten elected because he had Sith markings around his eyes? LOL.

Keep in mind, that doesn't mean she's dumb. I still say she'd likely kick my ass on most topics. Great Vengeance and the rest of you?

Nah. stick out tongue

Darth Exodus
*cough* F'd in the A *cough*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.