Robots vs. Beasts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Condor
Deathlok
Ghost Rider 2099
Ultron
Vision
Death's Head

vs.

Beast
Sasquatch
Sabretooth
Puma
Sauron

Neutral setting.

Condor
I'm leaning a little towards the robots on this one but would like some opinions.

guy222
robots

Bentley
Ultron solos.

psycho gundam
sasquatch is the trump card for the beasts depending on what power level he is at for this fight. (e. access to taneraq), additionally, if creed has adamantium talons in this the robots will have major problems with him.

but most likely the robots have this in the bag, sas and sab are the last to go though for the most part. maybe in a stomp.

Condor
Originally posted by psycho gundam
sasquatch is the trump card for the beasts depending on what power level he is at for this fight. (e. access to taneraq), additionally, if creed has adamantium talons in this the robots will have major problems with him.

but most likely the robots have this in the bag, sas and sab are the last to go though for the most part. maybe in a stomp.

For the sake of argument I will say Walter can get to Tanaraq if necessary and that Sabes has the adamantium.

Cavalier
Robots

Scoobless
Originally posted by Bentley
Ultron solos.

Yup.

thumb up

Condor
Originally posted by Scoobless
Yup.

thumb up

Even if Walter is Tanaraq?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Condor
Even if Walter is Tanaraq?

Probably....

*waits for Mungi to throw a hissy fit*

Condor
Originally posted by Scoobless
Probably....

*waits for Mungi to throw a hissy fit*

Well, let's say those stalemate for a while....how do the rest of the teams fare?

Scoobless
I doubt any of the others could take down the Vision, frankly.

Tanaraq is the only aspect of this that I'm not sure about, and that's only because he has some magical abilities ... If he's limited to brawling he loses.

DigiMark007
Yeah, this is like one of those lopsided X-Men threads where everyone comes in and says "X-Men get stomped unless Jean has the Pheonix Force. Then she solos." Replace Jean with Sassy/Tanq etc.

no expression

Condor
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, this is like one of those lopsided X-Men threads where everyone comes in and says "X-Men get stomped unless Jean has the Pheonix Force. Then she solos." Replace Jean with Sassy/Tanq etc.

no expression

Right, but my mistake was not having Walter as Tanaraq to begin with.

I don't think he would solo them in the same regard.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Condor
Right, but my mistake was not having Walter as Tanaraq to begin with.

I don't think he would solo them in the same regard.

No, but he might. And it would also make the rest of the beast team irrelevant placeholders.

I like the robot line-up, btw. Since I've been drafting psychotically teched-out teams most weeks in the current tourney, I've developed a temporary affinity for synthetic life over us pathetic meatbags.

confused

Condor
Originally posted by DigiMark007
No, but he might. And it would also make the rest of the beast team irrelevant placeholders.

I like the robot line-up, btw. Since I've been drafting psychotically teched-out teams most weeks in the current tourney, I've developed a temporary affinity for synthetic life over us pathetic meatbags.

confused

What do you think might have been a better match up against the beasts, if Walter was just Sas to begin with?

DigiMark007
Vision and Ultron would need to go. Those two are the killers. Not sure about Ghost Rider, since I don't read his 2099 stuff. Cybrog, from the Titans, might be a good replacement. Or the original Human Torch. Those are the only two bots at this level that come to mind.

There's also 2 Deathlok's. One was more powerful than the other, though I forget which. A version would need to be specified.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.