Parasite vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Parasite vs Hulk

vansonbee
I say Parasite wins,

The longer Parasite fights, he increase his own strength & decrease Hulk at the same time.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by vansonbee
I say Parasite wins,

The longer Parasite fights, he increase his own strength & decrease Hulk at the same time.

Foolish Vasonbee, don't you know that Hulk is more popular thus the battle is already in his favor?

King Castle
for shame...

i'll say parasite for now unless some one can change my mind

Hulk kills him with a Thunderclap as soon as it starts. How is that?

King Castle
hmm...pr1983

that answers 1 way out of 10 possible ways Hulk can win.

what else you got?

The thing is that Hulk's self-amping is almost limitless for this fight's purposes and he's got the HF to boost, so he can make up for what Parasite saps from him and Parasite's baseline durabilty is insignifcant so I doubt he will drain the hulk enough to tip the scales in his favour before being crushed like a fly.

King Castle
hmm.. i need further convincing. i need popular opinion.

Parmaniac
Let me analyze it for you in detail: HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stoic
the Hulk would lose under normal circumstances, but if he employed Banner tech to shield himself from Parasites abilities, this isn't even close. I'm taking my opinion from a similar opponent of the Hulk, I believe that he was called Half Life, another gamma spawn, with a decaying touch. The Hulk could however thunder clap for the win, or use the environment to crush the Parasite before contact.

Under normal circumstances Parasite wins 6/10
With banner tech the Hulk wins 9/10

Overall 7/10 wins for the Hulk.

psycho gundam
if he can sap hulk's gamma out, that's that

Badabing
Hulk

g_hulk

CosmicComet
Smiley is revolting.

Not because its the hulk. It just looks plain terrible.

Warlord
Originally posted by King Castle
hmm...pr1983

that answers 1 way out of 10 possible ways Hulk can win.

what else you got?

the fact that he will do that 9 more times stick out tongue

The Nuul
Bump

carver9
Originally posted by 753
The thing is that Hulk's self-amping is almost limitless for this fight's purposes and he's got the HF to boost, so he can make up for what Parasite saps from him and Parasite's baseline durabilty is insignifcant so I doubt he will drain the hulk enough to tip the scales in his favour before being crushed like a fly.

McNasty996
How much can Parasite absorb? I ask this because I could see a similar situation happening ala Rulk when he tried to absorb Hulks power the second time around and endeed up blowing up the battlefield.

Bentley
Split.

Prep-Man
Depends on if Parasite has the opportunity to leach off of Hulk. If so, he could win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.