Orochimaru or Naraku?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Which of these villains is more evil?

Pyron_Knight
Orochimaru. Naraku just wanted Kikyo to love him.

ThunderGodEneru
Neither. Both have stupid, gae motives.

Pyron_Knight
They want power. Every good villain likes power.

ThunderGodEneru
And their desire for power's origins come from:

A. Death of parents

B. Love of a woman while being unable to sex her because your dick melted off.

Kento
Oro's a crazy pedophile....So I'll just go and say he is.

ThunderGodEneru
Yeah but Naraku is a tentacle monster rapist.

Kento
At least Naraku doesn't tentacle rape little boys. Oro likes to rape little boys with his snakes.

ThunderGodEneru
Wtf do you think Naraku did with Kohaku? And he raped little girls too, like Kanna, hell, he probably raped that little toddler incarnation of him too. The sick bastard.

Kento
I forgot all about Kohaku.. >.> And Sango is like my favorite one in that stupid series...well after Kilala.

Wait..who's Kanna??

Pyron_Knight
Hey, even demons have urges ya know.
He's just keeping it in the family.

And NarakuxHakudoshi? Pure hotness.

Kanna is the albino girl with the mirror.

Kento
Oh her. Now I know...*input G.I. Joe slogan here*

Pyron_Knight
I really gotta say as nasty as that giant eyeball was on Naraku's chest, it doesn't compare to Oro deepthroating that scroll during the Chunin Exams and then swallowing it.

Oh and I like both characters. Oro was the second best villain in naruto next to Pein.

Kento
Eh Villain wise Oro > Pein imo...And I don't like Oro. But he did what he did because he could and was bored. No other reason. Nothing to really gain by destroying Konoha at all. Pein's reason for blowing up Konoha doesn't make him as great. And the only reason in was in Konoha to begin with was for Madara. Plus Pein killing Jiraiya just isn't as well as Oro killing Saru because of Pein's emotionless state.

Nemesis X
Orochimaru swallowing that scroll was sick. Imagine how he feels while going to the bathroom. Must hurt really badly.

Pyron_Knight
I don't even know if he does use the bathroom. i mean he does keep a giant sword in his body doesn't he? So he mustn't digest things the way we do.

Kento
Well...he is just a giant snake in human clothing.

Csdabest
Man...You can say that both orochimaru and Naraku rape their subordinates. But with orochimaru its worst. Have you seen his penis. Im starting to think that snake summoning is for his personal andaconda and not manda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.