Galactus,Abraxas vs. Spectre(dov),Nabu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

Nihilist
team 1 in a rapestomp

fangirl101
Not even close.

Team two Kills the other two.

Philosophía
Team 2.

Mr Master
Team 1

Knowsbleed33
Team 1.

Enyalus
Team 1.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Not even close.

Team two Kills the other two. How?

Knowsbleed33
Because they're from DC.

vansonbee
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who wins? Originally posted by fangirl101
Not even close.

Team two Kills the other two. Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Because they're from DC.
VERY EPIC !
Team one wins big grin

iceman24567
Team 2.

shokosugi
Team 2 annihilates Team 1.

Enyalus
Originally posted by shokosugi
Team 2 annihilates Team 1.

no

Utrigita
Leaning towards team one.

Bentley
Team 1 most likely, Spectre can be koed.

Astner
I would go for team 2, as Spectre striped Mxyzptlk from his power. However, since ABC logic apparently is faulty, I have to go with Abraxas, as his mere presence did more than the side effects of Cap. M's and Spectre's battle.

Nestical
team 1 rapes with no reach around

kevdude
Team 2

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Because they're from DC. I know.Originally posted by shokosugi
Team 2 annihilates Team 1. How?Originally posted by kevdude
Team 2 How do they survive the un?

Nestical
Originally posted by quanchi112
I know. How? How do they survive the un?

they dont.nuff said

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nestical
they dont.nuff said thumb up

UniOmni
Spectre DOV would be hardpressed to deal with team one. And lets face it, he's the real powerbroker on his team.

He was still immensely powerful, but were he even to destroy Galactus(which is debatable in this form) he's got the concept of Abraxas to deal with.
And seeing what had to be done to take care of abraxas, DOV Spectre wasn't at his Swamp thing levels.

Nabu isn't taking on Galactus OR Abraxas as a peer on any level, going by his appearances.

Team one gets my vote

quanchi112
Originally posted by UniOmni
Spectre DOV would be hardpressed to deal with team one. And lets face it, he's the real powerbroker on his team.

He was still immensely powerful, but were he even to destroy Galactus(which is debatable in this form) he's got the concept of Abraxas to deal with.
And seeing what had to be done to take care of abraxas, DOV Spectre wasn't at his Swamp thing levels.

Nabu isn't taking on Galactus OR Abraxas as a peer on any level, going by his appearances.

Team one gets my vote Nice to see you. Where you been? I havent seen you much on herochat or here?

UniOmni
Living life to the fullest.

iceman24567
Originally posted by kevdude
Team 2 Correcto.

skygunner41
TEAM 2 FTW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by UniOmni
Living life to the fullest. But you havent been on here so you are lying..... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.