Darth Nihilus VS Street Fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

4RX
Who wins?

Dark-Jaxx
Darth Nihilus wins.

NonSensi-Klown
The SF verse gets the shit killed out of it.

4RX
Not really...if Akuma, Bison and Gill all combine forces, they can possibly overcome DH.

Dark-Jaxx
Not really, considering Nihilus has the TK to lift fleets and stuff...His TK alone gives him the win.

4RX
Bison also has TK which can do what you said. He uses it in the Alpha movie.

Seems to me, that Bison alone can take the guy. Adding Ryu, Ken and Sagat to the mix only means Nihilus will be getting pounded. I don't think he will like that.

Darth Exodus
Nihilus uses his intant-kill Force severance attack that wiped-out an entire planet's population, stripped flesh from bone and demolished buildings. Or his uber TK smacks everyone too hell.

Or His Force speed allows for an easy win. Sith Lord= Pretty F'in Fast.

I'll admit that I'm no SF expert, but I don't see how they can win.

Nozdormu
Darth Nihilus.. Not sure anyone in SF can resist the lightsaber, and even if they can, I have my doubts they can match his TK..

Jayct
The whole SF cast dies within 5 minutes.

4RX
Nihilus' population wiping ability is useless since Bison can also wipe out a planet's population with the psycho drive, not to mention he can teleport to outer space to escape Nihilus' assault, and Bison's psycho crusher can counter the lightsaber with ease. In addition Bison's TK is comparable to Nihilus' so again I don't see how THE ENTIRE cast of Street Fighter loses. I don't think you guys ever played a Street Fighter game.

Darth Exodus
Teleporting into orbit is no good as that is the distance that Nihilus uses his ability anyway, from the helm of his ship.

And anyway, Force speed alone would enable Nihilus to simply walk up to Bison and hack him (and others)to pieces before he can likely react.

A mid-level Sith Lord easily dealt with an entire squad of elite troops (read, normal humans)before they could even let off more than one shot. Nihilus is widely considered to be one of the very best SL's of all time.

Nemesis X
DN has a lightsaber. You see there's something dumb about this thread. It reminds me of that Cloud vs. Ryu thread where you have a guy wielding swords and the other guy just uses his hands. Fists versus swords is one thing but when you got fists versus a lightsaber, it ain't pretty.

4RX

First of all, Ryu can take Cloud because his hadoken can smack away his big sword and Ryu can charge up his hadoken so much that it vaporizes the opponent. Hell, it would vaporize the weapon.

Also this isn't fists versus lightsaber, it's light saber versus ki, island destroying punches, ninja claws, electricity, flames, Russian muscle, psycho power (which is equal if not greater than a lightsaber) and other things. It doesn't matter Bison does not have to teleport to safety he can use the same TK he has like the one DH has. Perhaps you people are not paying attention when I point out that Bison has effective TK like DH. He can use it to immobolize his opponents like he did in Alpha. Watch the movie. Besides, even if Nihilus is beating on Bison Akuma can just teleport behind him and punch of his head.

Kirikaze Fuuma
@4RX : why did you bring Cloud in this thread?

4RX
Nemesis did, actually.

SmashBro
4RX, you mean the SF2 anime movie, right?

GenomeFrozener
Darth Nihilus have a nice SF snack.

4RX
Originally posted by SmashBro
4RX, you mean the SF2 anime movie, right?
Oh my bad, yeah I mean that.

Ok most of you said DH has TK, Bison has TK that is about as effective, so, lol.

DH has a lightsaber, so what? Any form of energy will just bounce off of Bison when his psycho drive is in use, and Bison has city destroying attacks. Destroying a city > controlling a feat with TK, something Bison can do anyway.

Again this is the entire cast of SF versus one person, and the one person wins? Lol. Balls he does. laughing

Dark-Jaxx
Dude you are severely misinformed on SF.

Bison has never destroyed a city under his own power.

Bison has never lifted a massive fleet from a GRAVITY WELL like Nihilus has.

Nihilus as a Sith Lord has haxx speed, and with precog can easily block lasers.

Nihilus is probably one of the top 5 strongest Sith Lords of all time.

Although Nihilus' advanced Force Sever would not work, no one in SF is connected to the Force.

Nemesis X
I really don't give a dang if the Street Fighter characters have island deystroying punches. Those powers of theirs can't save them if their skin has contact with a lightsaber.

Dark-Jaxx
Nihilus doesn't even need a saber to take this.

4RX
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Dude you are severely misinformed on SF.

Bison has never destroyed a city under his own power.

Bison has never lifted a massive fleet from a GRAVITY WELL like Nihilus has.

Nihilus as a Sith Lord has haxx speed, and with precog can easily block lasers.

Nihilus is probably one of the top 5 strongest Sith Lords of all time.

Although Nihilus' advanced Force Sever would not work, no one in SF is connected to the Force.
Yes he did...he vaporized one in his SFA3 ending. Go look it up.

So what, Bison can become intangible so DH's TK will have no effect anyway, neither would his lightsaber.

Bison is one of the strongest vg characters of all time, and so is Akuma and Gill.

Kirikaze Fuuma
destroying city is non-canon. even so, he used psycho drive to destroy the city.

also, there are more non-canon endings shows how Bison is dead. from tank a nuke and then dies or killed just because hisshou burai ken. if you want canon ending you may checks Guile's ending.

4RX
He also did it in the UDON comics and UDON show the canon abilities of Street Fighter.

Darth Nihilus still loses. One Seraphic Wing from Gill would put him out if Bison's city destroying power doesn't.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I didn't say darth nihilus won. but I can't say Bison either since I don't have enough knowledge of darth nihilus.

but, since when udon's comic shows the canon abilities?

4RX
Since everyone started to say so. There's an interview or something like that proving it. It's probably something some random person typed up for all I know. No one has provided it until now, but I can assure you, UDON knows everything about SF.

Darth Nihilus ftl.

Kirikaze Fuuma
may I see the links about those interview? I'd like to see it by myself.

4RX
So would I. Let's hope someone here will provide it.

But it doesn't matter because like I said, Gill's Seraphic Wing will win it for the SF team. It cannot be escaped no matter what DH thinks of doing. Also Gill is a god. He's half red and blue and wears Greek underwear.

Kirikaze Fuuma
UDON is not canon. the storylines are approved by capcom but that doesn't mean canon.

here's what I get from plot guide :

4RX
"It's a good comic, though"

I respect the dude's opinion, but he isn't among those who created Street Fighter, so as far as we know UDON abilities may (or may not) be like those of the canon characters (which are not by UDON as this article admits).

It's like saying because Toriyama approves of GT and the movies (which he does) and bearing in mind that Funimation and Toei created GT and the movies, they show the canon abilities of DBZ characters.

And, since the majority agrees that they have no connection with Z's canon (even in terms of powers), how the hell is it different with Street Fighter?

And I just love this part: "ask for details from Capcom regarding various things." laughing

Fans regard an article like this as proof in this matter?

Fanboys never cease to amaze me nowadays. laughing out loud

Props to anyone who provides valid proof of this first. I'll be waiting.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by 4RX
"It's a good comic, though"

I respect the dude's opinion, but he isn't among those who created Street Fighter, so as far as we know UDON abilities may (or may not) be like those of the canon characters (which are not by UDON as this article admits).

It's like saying because Toriyama approves of GT and the movies (which he does) and bearing in mind that Funimation and Toei created GT and the movies, they show the canon abilities of DBZ characters.

And, since the majority agrees that they have no connection with Z's canon (even in terms of powers), how the hell is it different with Street Fighter?

And I just love this part: "ask for details from Capcom regarding various things." laughing

Fans regard an article like this as proof in this matter?

Fanboys never cease to amaze me nowadays. laughing out loud

Props to anyone who provides valid proof of this first. I'll be waiting.

"ask for capcom regarding various things". about what? characters personality? how they fight? or what? did it ever stated about "shows how they fight"? even I can't find a source about SFA the movie shows how they fight. non-canon is non-canon. this is a completely different universe from the real SF world.

4RX
Well thanks for explaining my point further.

But, no UDON isn't making Street Fighter in another universe. It's the same, just like how the universe of GT is the same as Z. It's just that there's no proof than SF's noncanon is in anyway connected to the canon in terms of what they can do, since again, it's being made by UDON (don't really give a shit if Capcom sees what they're doing).

It's not like Tekken and Soul Calibur where characters do things in their noncanon endings. The endings are made by the same company, Namco, so the abilities are genuine and canon, even though the endings never "happened".

Anyone who claims UDON displays canon abilities without proving it is an idiot.

Kirikaze Fuuma
it is completely different. why? you can see the differences.

1. Ru already used a red headband from the beginning while he got his red headband in SFA2.
2. Bison doesn't self destructed. he is fine from SF to SF2.
3. Ryu took Sakura as his disciple while in canon story he didn't.
4. Charlie was transformed into Shadow while he didn't in canon stories.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by 4RX
Yes he did...he vaporized one in his SFA3 ending. Go look it up.

So what, Bison can become intangible so DH's TK will have no effect anyway, neither would his lightsaber.

Bison is one of the strongest vg characters of all time, and so is Akuma and Gill. With a satellite. And you wanna play a feat war, Nihilus effectively destroys planets, all their life anyway.

2. And he better stay intangible if he wants to live. Though seriously, Nihilus can just control his mind, Nihilus was able to mind control his entire fleet, and did this while holding his ship together, and while weakened.

3. Bison isn't even in the top 20, neither are Gouki and Gill.

And why is it that everytime I prove UDON comics show canon abilities, no one actually reads it?

True, UDON is not canon with the storylines, but it is with the character's personalities and abilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.