Kain vs Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

4RX
Who wins this match?

Burning thought
Kain, whats a Bison going to do? btw welcome, but a Bison is a real animal, not originating from a game.

leonheartmm
^hes refering to the street fighter character.

4RX
lol...I think he knows and is joking. I believe he's saying I might as well pit a bison against Kain, judging by how one-sided this match is. I don't think it's one-sided, though. Bison can teleport to outer space before Kain does something horrible.

leonheartmm
well going by video game bison, id say he probably loses, but the if you go by the comics mythology................

Burning thought
Originally posted by 4RX
lol...I think he knows and is joking. I believe he's saying I might as well pit a bison against Kain, judging by how one-sided this match is. I don't think it's one-sided, though. Bison can teleport to outer space before Kain does something horrible.

indeed stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
UDON SF comics show the characters canon abilities.

4RX
Too bad Bison loses anyway.

Dark-Jaxx
If you think that why would you make this thread?

4RX
It's called opinion, which every one of us here have.

And until you provide proof that UDON show canon abilities that isn't an article typed up by a fan, UDON is as noncanon as Dragonball GT.

To start you off, you may want to look up an official link owned by Capcom, or information in a game, game booklet or an interview (documentary) with Capcom.

Dark-Jaxx
I already have proved it, in an interview it was blatantly said, and the comics are officially licensed by Capcom.

If you think that all of that means nothing, you are an idiot.

Sado22
Udon is canon. though bison is still a loser though cuz he still runs away from little girls. in fact it just makes it worse.
Bison=loser who comes back and tries to outdo himself in sissiness

fact.

Dark-Jaxx
Bison ran away from 13 superhumans, and in that same day fought Ryu, Ken, Chunny, Sakura, Charlie, and Rose, and we know he at least beat Rose, and ever consider he fleed because...They were in his base killing his Drives?

Wil7
Kain

Man of Violence
Kain. Like really people...

4RX
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I already have proved it, in an interview it was blatantly said, and the comics are officially licensed by Capcom.

If you think that all of that means nothing, you are an idiot.
It wasn't very smart saying this while not providing the proof that was demanded. You should be aware that I haven't been on here for more than a couple of days. What are you going to do, tell me "go look for it"? If you have the proof like you make it seem, then just give it. In the midst of all the posts between you and me regarding this issue, you haven't proved your statement.

And once again, official info (from a magazine, game manual, whatever) and not crap like Fuuma showed earlier (not that he was using it as evidence. He pointed out that it was crap, and it was).

Dark-Jaxx
What did Fuuma show out of curiosity?

4RX
This:

So if you can real quick post the evidence again, that would be great. Frankly, I want to know if UDON is CANON (get it stick out tongue)?

*Edit* on second thought, there isn't even anything in there saying the abilities are the same. "Butchering" could mean they don't want them to make the characters look so differently. It could mean other things also, ofc.

Dark-Jaxx
That all is from Tiamat, and this was from what he himself feels, his opinion, not facts. Tiamat has a bad habit of putting opinions in his FAQs.

And I already refuted it.

It is common knowledge that UDON's storyline does not follow the strict canon. The characters personalities and abilities are the same though.

Burning thought
but then youve got the peculier fact that only powers/feats from the games themselves count.

Dark-Jaxx
That rule sucks.

If it is stated to show canon abilities, why the hell can it not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.