Silver Surfer/Beta ray bill vs Current Amazo (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jltruth
Amazo cant copy there powers and he doesnt possess the flash powers. Can the team take Amazo down. For the team cis is out of the window, they're basically using there powers to the best of there ability.

fangirl101
Originally posted by jltruth
Amazo cant copy there powers and he doesnt possess the flash powers. Can the team take Amazo down. For the team cis is out of the window, they're basically using there powers to the best of there ability. NO. They cannot.

Even without the Flashes powers, He's still Got Telepathy, So he can still be ahead of the game using Superman's Speed.

Telepathy plus Superman's speed is insane.

He's still Got Zatanna's powers.

He's as strong as every leaguer combined.

jltruth
Originally posted by fangirl101
NO. They cannot.

Even without the Flashes powers, He's still Got Telepathy, So he can still be ahead of the game using Superman's Speed.

Telepathy plus Superman's speed is insane.

He's still Got Zatanna's powers.

He's as strong as every leaguer combined.

I dont think that it will be that easy since telepathy doesnt work on either brb OR silver surfer and I didnt see him do anything impressive with zatannas power except reverse spells that was put on him. Even with the combined powers of the jla I consider surfer and brb as being more versatile then amazo. Lets also not forget that wonderwoman did well against amazo on her own and brb alone is>> wonder woman.

fangirl101
I dont think that it will be that easy since telepathy doesnt work on either brb OR silver surfer and I didnt see him do anything impressive with zatannas power except reverse spells that was put on him. Even with the combined powers of the jla I consider surfer and brb as being more versatile then amazo. Lets also not forget that wonderwoman did well against amazo on her own and brb alone is>> wonder woman.
BRB on his own is about Equal to Wonder Woman. And These two more versatile than the JLA? NOT. even if that were true, Amazo has the combined strength of all of thier heavy hitters. he also has thier skills. And he did more than just reverse spells of Zatanna's. He took away her ability to even command spells. Saying Surfer and BBR is more versatile than Amazo is some serious wanking. SERIOUS.

jltruth
BRB on his own is about Equal to Wonder Woman. And These two more versatile than the JLA? NOT. even if that were true, Amazo has the combined strength of all of thier heavy hitters. he also has thier skills. And he did more than just reverse spells of Zatanna's. He took away her ability to even command spells. Saying Surfer and BBR is more versatile than Amazo is some serious wanking. SERIOUS.

I can name at least 12 powers from beta ray bill alone and lol at wonder woman being brb's equal unless you have some on panel proof of wonder destroying two planets on her own and also fighting/stalemating a being that is a universal threat. Brb is already physically everything wonderwoman is plus interest. Again wonderwoman held her own against amazo, what makes you think that amazo is taking a duo out like this that consist of two of the most powerful characters in marvel.

vlaaad12345
Universal threat? please tell me your not talking about astaroth because lololol at her being near universal threat power when they fought,brb is def above wonderwoman but not by leaps and bounds,why are we limiting amazo anyways seems a bit dumb to have to nerf him in order for marvel to try and win.

jltruth
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Universal threat? please tell me your not talking about astaroth because lololol at her being near universal threat power when they fought,brb is def above wonderwoman but not by leaps and bounds,why are we limiting amazo anyways seems a bit dumb to have to nerf him in order for marvel to try and win.

Im not limiting him, I just know that if he had flash power speed steal would be a huge problem for marvels team and yes, she was considered a universal threat in the comic. It was stated on panel and from stardust own mouth. If amazo had flash powers this would be a stomp without them it comes out to be a much better fight. I just need some on panel proof that amazo can handle multipe of planet destroying hits because if he cant...........................

fangirl101
Im not limiting him, I just know that if he had flash power speed steal would be a huge problem for marvels team and yes, she was considered a universal threat in the comic. It was stated on panel and from stardust own mouth. If amazo had flash powers this would be a stomp without them it comes out to be a much better fight. I just need some on panel proof that amazo can handle multipe of planet destroying hits because if he cant...........................
This is a dumb thread if you think Amazo loses. And it's even dumber if you think these two have a chance in hell. and It's really dumb if you think BRB beats any real universal threat.

Let me list the powers of Amazo just so you understand
Superstrength
invulnerablity
magic lasso
bracers
green lantern ring(that alone can do anything he can think of)
invisibility
shape shifting
Platic man type powers
uru mace
speed
heat vision
atom restructuring
energy manipulation
magic ( on zatanna's level bascially what ever he says backwards)
tornado's
quantum energy
batman's skills
green arrows accuracy
teleportation
telepathy
martian vision
Matrix manipulation
sonic manipulation
electric manipulation
and that is only what I can think of off top of my head. He was showing powers of members that weren't part of the team, so he likely had every leaguers powers ever.

vlaaad12345
Yea she was a theat if she was allowed to grow to the strength she was at before he improsonment but she never got close to that,amazo is practically the entire jla team rolled into one character...im def giving him the majority in this fight.

carver9
This is a dumb thread if you think Amazo loses. And it's even dumber if you think these two have a chance in hell. and It's really dumb if you think BRB beats any real universal threat.

Let me list the powers of Amazo just so you understand
Superstrength
invulnerablity
magic lasso
bracers
green lantern ring(that alone can do anything he can think of)
invisibility
shape shifting
Platic man type powers
uru mace
speed
heat vision
atom restructuring
energy manipulation
magic ( on zatanna's level bascially what ever he says backwards)
tornado's
quantum energy
batman's skills
green arrows accuracy
teleportation
telepathy
martian vision
Matrix manipulation
sonic manipulation
electric manipulation
and that is only what I can think of off top of my head. He was showing powers of members that weren't part of the team, so he likely had every leaguers powers ever.

Brb surfer 6/10. How are you doing fangirl?

Would you really like for me to name every power that the surfer ALONE possess, I dont think that this page is big enough.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
Brb surfer 6/10. How are you doing fangirl?

Would you really like for me to name every power that the surfer ALONE possess, I dont think that this page is big enough.
For every power surfer possesses, Amazo posses at least three times that. You wanna try me? name an ability that surfer possesses and I'll cite a reference where someone in the jla can do it and maybe better. ready. Set. go.

carver9
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Yea she was a theat if she was allowed to grow to the strength she was at before he improsonment but she never got close to that,amazo is practically the entire jla team rolled into one character...im def giving him the majority in this fight.

But lets not forget that flash stabbed him with a rod and lets also not forget that gl shot through him with ease. I dont think that surfer or brb would have a hard time splitting him in half. Thats why I was asking if he could take planet destroying blast/hits.

fangirl101
But lets not forget that flash stabbed him with a rod and lets also not forget that gl shot through him with ease. I dont think that surfer or brb would have a hard time splitting him in half. Thats why I was asking if he could take planet destroying blast/hits.
Flash stabbed him with a Rod while moving at how fast? we've seen how powerful flashe's strikes are. And in the story, it also showed that Amazo played with his food. He let's them get in close. Or didn't you forget he can phase. Heal himself. and even use plastic man type powers to avoid any injury at all. So Um yeah.

carver9
For every power surfer possesses, Amazo posses at least three times that. You wanna try me? name an ability that surfer possesses and I'll cite a reference where someone in the jla can do it and maybe better. ready. Set. go.

I'm not wasting my time doing that and even though the jla member have done things with there powers dont mean that amazo can. Who know there powers better then themselves unless your going to tell me that if amazo had surfer powers he'll know how to use them on the same level as surfer.

kgkg
ohh boi

carver9
Flash stabbed him with a Rod while moving at how fast? we've seen how powerful flashe's strikes are. And in the story, it also showed that Amazo played with his food. He let's them get in close. Or didn't you forget he can phase. Heal himself. and even use plastic man type powers to avoid any injury at all. So Um yeah.

Flash was only going mach 1, surfer and brb can do that in there sleep and again lets not forget that gl shot through him which again is something that both brb and surfer could replicate with EASE.

fangirl101
I'm not wasting my time doing that and even though the jla member have done things with there powers dont mean that amazo can. Who know there powers better then themselves unless your going to tell me that if amazo had surfer powers he'll know how to use them on the same level as surfer.
What the hell? Amazo has shown to be able to use any and all JLA members powers. No restrictions And he can even combine them for better effect. Like Flash Speed, Batman's skill, with Superman level strength. BRB is dead on that alone.

fangirl101
Flash was only going mach 1, surfer and brb can do that in there sleep and again lets not forget that gl shot through him which again is something that both brb and surfer could replicate with EASE.
Now marvel strokers are actually saying surfer and brb have a chance in hell against amazo. are you from shc? OMG you have to be.

kgkg
Now marvel strokers are actually saying surfer and brb have a chance in hell against amazo. are oyu from shc? OMG you have to be. I think carver9 is thinking the same for you

fangirl101
Originally posted by kgkg
I think carver9 is thinking the same for you
Amazo has pwned over 35 members of the JLA at one time. So forgive me if I don't think Surfer and BRB have a chance in Hell.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/amazojla7.jpg

carver9
Amazo has pwned over 35 members of the JLA at one time. So forgive me if I don't think Surfer and BRB have a chance in Hell.

but once he lost flash powers got stalemated by wonder woman along with getting speed blitzed by her.

kgkg
Amazo has pwned over 35 members of the JLA at one time. So forgive me if I don't think Surfer and BRB have a chance in Hell. am just letting you know what he must be thinking

and Amazo does win here

carver9

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/amazojla7.jpg

Konvikt repeated the same thing but would get humiliated by surfer. Despero repeated that also but brb and surfer would crush him. Hell general also has a impressive feat against the jla but guess what.......

fangirl101
but once he lost flash powers got stalemated by wonder woman along with getting speed blitzed by her.
First of all. Wonder Woman is the 2nd Strongest Being on DC earth. So don't try and use her as a low point. 2ndly, wonder was shown saving a town full of people with flash. And he comments on her speed. Thirdly, She did not stalemate him. He pwned her a few times.

fangirl101
Konvikt repeated the same thing but would get humiliated by surfer. Despero repeated that also but brb and surfer would crush him. Hell general also has a impressive feat against the jla but guess what.......
Fail.

Konvict beat a few JLA members at a time. And it wasn't 35.

Despero has never beaten more than 7 members of the JLA. And not the versatile ones. He batted around the bruisers.

And you think Surfer would crush Despero. You are a marvel delusional fan.

The General also hasn't fought 35 members of the JLA.

you fail. your post fails.

Mindset
First of all. Wonder Woman is the 2nd Strongest Being on DC earth. So don't try and use her as a low point. 2ndly, wonder was shown saving a town full of people with flash. And he comments on her speed. Thirdly, She did not stalemate him. He pwned her a few times. WW isn't the second strongest being on DC Earth.

Not even the second strongest hero.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
WW isn't the second strongest being on DC Earth.

The Omacs call her Alpha 2.

Superman says that after himself, She's Earth's next line of defense.

Batman says that no force on earth can restrain her but Superman.

Maxwell uses Superman to try and kill her or her to kill Superman.

Mindset
Ok, she still isn't the second strongest being or hero.

KC Superman, one person off the top of my head that's > her.

The Great Galen
WW isn't the second strongest being on DC Earth.

I agree, she's not even in the top 10 of most powerful DC hero's IMO.

fangirl101
Ok, she still isn't the second strongest being or hero.

KC Superman, one person off the top of my head that's > her.
KC Superman is an enigma. He probably won't be on earth too long seeing as how he outshines the regular Superman. In the regular status quo, she's right after Superman. The point was, trying to say her holding off amazo for a while was not a low showing. And he was still pwning her.

kgkg
Fangirl is talking about strength not about powerful and say WW is one of the top in DC strength wise but not second maybe top 10-5 Strength wise(DC earth)

The Great Galen
KC Superman is an enigma. He probably won't be on earth too long seeing as how he outshines the regular Superman. In the regular status quo, she's right after Superman. The point was, trying to say her holding off amazo for a while was not a low showing. And he was still pwning her.

According to the status quo, isnt batman considered next in line heh. At any rate it is a bit of a low showings but then again who doesnt have a low showing.

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I agree, she's not even in the top 10 of most powerful DC hero's IMO.

I didn't say powerful.

Top ten most powerful DC heroes would be
Takion
Infinity Man
Firestorm
Hal Jordan
Classic Kyle Rayner
Wave Rider
Orion
Flash
Dr. Fate
Zatanna

kgkg
I didn't say powerful.

Takion
Infinity Man
Firestorm
Hal Jordan
Classic Kyle Rayner
Wave Rider
Orion
Flash
Dr. Fate
Zatanna DC earth or DC universe I though you were talking about DC earth.

and a top ten list without Superman confused

fangirl101
DC earth or DC universe I though you were talking about DC earth.

and a top ten list without Superman confused
My assesment of Power is more than Punching. It's the versatility, level of power, and sheer PIS it takes to beat these guys. You can concievably beat Superman with just superior strength and speed, or draining him of his powers.

kgkg
My assesment of Power is more than Punching. It's the versatility, level of power, and sheer PIS it takes to beat these guys. You can concievably beat Superman with just superior strength and speed, or draining him of his powers. Flash is on your list and superman is not sad Superman is not just a brute and his punching has done much better than some of the people on that list also Superman is more versatile than the Flash

fangirl101
Flash is on your list and superman is not sad Superman is not just a brute and his punching has done much better than some of the people on that list also Superman is more versatile than the Flash
Superman is no where as powerful as the flash. It was Flash's power that allowed Amazo to Pwn Superman. And Flash could tap the speed force for a ridiculous amount of effects. Savitar did it.

kgkg
Superman is no where as powerful as the flash. It was Flash's power that allowed Amazo to Pwn Superman. And Flash could tap the speed force for a ridiculous amount of effects. Savitar did it. Superman no where as powerful as the Flash? Name me 10 character he beat 1v1 and I will show superman doing better.

if you want to continue lets bump the Superman vs Flash

fangirl101
Superman no where as powerful as the Flash? Name me 10 character he beat 1v1 and I will show superman doing better.

if you want to continue lets bump the Superman vs Flash
Flash Beat A white martian Much easier than Superman Did. Superman is Superman. And he's popular. But He just isn't on my top DC heroes list. Sorry. Any of the guys on that list can do far more things that Superman. Without PIS OR CIS, they would kill Superman. And it's not only about one on one battles. It's about the affect events, areas, etc.

Enyalus
Amazo wins a small majority. 6, maybe 7 out of 10. I think they'd be really good fights though, because Surfer and BRB are also quite versatile.

And powerful.

The Great Galen
I didn't say powerful.

Takion
Infinity Man
Firestorm
Hal Jordan
Classic Kyle Rayner
Wave Rider
Orion
Flash
Dr. Fate
PC Superman

Well thats how I thnk anyways, a non cis PC supes would easily be skyfather.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Amazo wins a small majority. 6, maybe 7 out of 10. I think they'd be really good fights though, because Surfer and BRB are also quite versatile.

And powerful. I agree amazing would be slightly to much.

carver9
Well thats how I thnk anyways, a non cis PC supes would easily be skyfather.

Pre crisis superman is above skyfather. Current superman is considered a high top tier but TO ME is below a high herald, maybe mid herald and thats power wise. I dont understand why people also say that hulk is herald level when he is so one dimentional that its ridiculous (even though he can beat half of the people that is placed in forum battles). I think that people just have a different definition of herald class beings and just top tiers. I consider thor, brb, gl, firestorm, proteus, god like cable, black bolt (considering that he has matter manipulating powers... create black hole, matter destruction blast, along with 100's of more powers), orion with astro force, (cant think of any more) to be high herald level beings due to there versatility. Thats just how I feel. Surfer is as high as a herald as you can get and almost everyone that I named can almost mimic everything that he can do and generate as much power as he can.

vansonbee
Pre crisis superman is above skyfather. Current superman is considered a high top tier but TO ME is below a high herald, maybe mid herald and thats power wise. I dont understand why people also say that hulk is herald level when he is so one dimentional that its ridiculous (even though he can beat half of the people that is placed in forum battles). I think that people just have a different definition of herald class beings and just top tiers. I consider thor, brb, gl, firestorm, proteus, god like cable, black bolt (considering that he has matter manipulating powers... create black hole, matter destruction blast, along with 100's of more powers), orion with astro force, (cant think of any more) to be high herald level beings due to there versatility. Thats just how I feel. Surfer is as high as a herald as you can get and almost everyone that I named can almost mimic everything that he can do and generate as much power as he can. PC superman isn't above sky-father with CIS haha smile talks to much!

I say Amazo win this fight even without copying SS/BRB powers

carver9
Originally posted by vansonbee
PC superman isn't above sky-father with CIS haha smile talks to much!

I say Amazo win this fight even without copying SS/BRB powers

Even with cis I think that he is above sky father. He could sneeze and kill a sky father.

iceman24567
I can name at least 12 powers from beta ray bill alone and lol at wonder woman being brb's equal unless you have some on panel proof of wonder destroying two planets on her own and also fighting/stalemating a being that is a universal threat. Brb is already physically everything wonderwoman is plus interest. Again wonderwoman held her own against amazo, what makes you think that amazo is taking a duo out like this that consist of two of the most powerful characters in marvel. The Firestorm matrix alone gives amazing as many powers as Bill has. Amazo has more abilities than both characters but the power cosmic is kinda strange so I might be wrong.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
The Firestorm matrix alone gives amazing as many powers as Bill has. Amazo has more abilities than both characters but the power cosmic is kinda strange so I might be wrong.

Think of something that Amazo can do, besides Plastic Man's abilities, and I can probably name something Surfer can do with the PC to match it. Lol.

iceman24567
Think of something that Amazo can do, besides Plastic Man's abilities, and I can probably name something Surfer can do with the PC to match it. Lol. How about thinking strategically like Batman? Or even the batkick? eek!

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
How about thinking strategically like Batman? Or even the batkick? eek!

Prove that Amazo has the Batkick ability! No one else has it! No one!

But yeah, Surfer computes billions of possibilities in less than a second. I don't really see why he wouldn't be able to think strategically. Granted, I can't recall him showing it. stick out tongue

The Great Galen
Prove that Amazo has the Batkick ability! No one else has it! No one!

But yeah, Surfer computes billions of possibilities in less than a second. I don't really see why he wouldn't be able to think strategically. Granted, I can't recall him showing it. stick out tongue

Yet he was still having issues agaisnt Thor even with Loki's amp...and let's not forget that little incident agaisnt WM Thor heh.

carver9
Yet he was still having issues agaisnt Thor even with Loki's amp...and let's not forget that little incident agaisnt WM Thor heh.

Who low showing is worse, being stalemated by wonder woman, along with getting stabbed by flash who wasnt going nothing but mach 9 and getting shot through by gl.

The Great Galen
Who low showing is worse, being stalemated by wonder woman, along with getting stabbed by flash who wasnt going nothing but mach 9 and getting shot through by gl.

I'll take being stabbed at mach 9 as opposed to being punched times by a brick like Thanos who doesnt even have super speed.

carver9
I'll take being stabbed at mach 9 as opposed to being punched times by a brick like Thanos who doesnt even have super speed.

Lets not forget, thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that rod that flash was holding even if it was going mach 9.

fangirl101
Flash, Gl, and Wonder Woman are all higher end herald lvl. What the heck are you takling about. It even shows amazo having fun with the fight. basically just goading them.

TheBadguy
Even with cis I think that he is above sky father. He could sneeze and kill a sky father.

Wasn't the sneeze brought about by Mxy?

carver9
Flash, Gl, and Wonder Woman are all higher end herald lvl. What the heck are you takling about. It even shows amazo having fun with the fight. basically just goading them.

Thanos charged up fist>>>>anyone that you just named.

fangirl101
Thanos charged up fist>>>>anyone that you just named.
Thanos Charged up Fist have pwned top tiers. Wondy, Superman, and others have pwned Top Tiers with thier first.

Nestical
amazo fails as do you

Mindset
Now now, no need to state the obvious, I mean insult.

carver9

When has robots ever thought about playing around with someone.

carver9
Thanos Charged up Fist have pwned top tiers. Wondy, Superman, and others have pwned Top Tiers with thier first.

What was the point of this post.

fangirl101
When has robots ever thought about playing around with someone.
When he's got the powers of anyon he can think of. His powers aren't even limited to JLAers. He used the Parasite's powers on them to drain them.

Quick Freeze
When he's got the powers of anyon he can think of. His powers aren't even limited to JLAers. He used the Parasite's powers on them to drain them.

Yeah but OP specifically said he can't drain their powers, whether it's his basic Amazo powers or "remembering" Parasite's drainage powers

DarkSaint85
I dont understand why people also say that hulk is herald level when he is so one dimentional that its ridiculous (even though he can beat half of the people that is placed in forum battles).

What happened??

Edit: bear in mind, this post was made in 2008. World War Hulk was released in 2007. So it's not as if Hulk was weak or something...

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What happened??

Edit: bear in mind, this post was made in 2008. World War Hulk was released in 2007. So it's not as if Hulk was weak or something...

LMAO I know these old ones are full of gems like that. I feel like it levels the playing field for me to keep the posts from when we were 10-15 years younger relevant lookaround

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.