Berserk Inuyasha vs. Hollow Ichigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Who would win?

braveheart
hollow ichigo can win

roz88
hollow ichigo would destroy him

yungz22
i hate inuyasha never type his name again that shit was gay....oh and ichigo would beat that ass

braveheart
yea inuyasha ended in the gayest way

roz88
lets get naraku guys the end bullsh!t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nemesis X
Originally posted by roz88
lets get naraku guys the end bullsh!t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laughing out loud Yeah that pissed me off too. I hoping for more. Thanks to the A holes who made Inuyasha (and ended it with a retarded ending), we'll never know if Naraku will die or not. This event happened like what, two years ago? And yet we still don't have word about a new season. mad

But anyways, let's get back on topic here.

Darth Raizen
Just to tell you, Naraku is dead. Inuyasha can win, using his Black Tessaiga to create a Meidou which will send Ichigo into Hell.

EDIT

You mean Yokai Inuyasha? Then Ichigo might have this in the bag. I need to read the manga a bit more, because Inuyasha might be able to have control over the Tessaiga, while in his Yokai form.

Dark-Jaxx
Normal Ichigo with his Shikai would win this, too fast.

Pyron_Knight
Inuyasha can't think when he first transformed into a full demon. This means he can constantly attack but that won't be a lot of help here with Ichigo being a lot faster. As Sessh showed, you can just repeatedly dodge Inuyasha's crazed slashes until you get the chance to knock him out or kill him.

Eman5805
Originally posted by braveheart
yea inuyasha ended in the gayest way

Can't even call that crap an ending...they just stopped making the show...

Edit: Oh, and Ichigo way back before Byakuya nearly killed him is the only version of Ichigo, Inuyasha could beat. Any other version wipes the floor with the dog eared p****y.

Ridley_Prime
The "berserk" thing doesn't really help Inuyasha at all. no expression It's more of a hindrance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.