Superman,Hal Jordan,Flash,Firestorm,Orion run the DC gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
The Guys get 1 day rest Inbetween Battles. And the Purple Healing ray.

1.V and V Despero
2. H/P Doomsday
3. Sinestro rings Mongul
4. Zoom and Kid Zoom
5. Tangents' Superman And Powergirl
6. Hank Henshaw with Rings
7. DOTNG Infinity Man
8. Kingdom Gog
9. Superboy Prime
10. Amazo ( Issue with 35 members)

kgkg
Originally posted by fangirl101
The Guys get 1 day rest and prep Inbetween Battle. And the Purple Healing ray.

1.V and V Despero
2. H/P Doomsday
3. Sinestro rings Mongul
4. Zoom and Kid Zoom
5. Tangents' Superman And Powergirl
6. Hank Henshaw with Rings
7. DOTNG Infinity Man
8. Kingdom Gog
9. Superboy Prime
10. Amazo ( Issue with 35 members) Kingdom Gog before that not much challenge but stop cold at GOG

fangirl101
Originally posted by kgkg
Kingdom Gog before that not much challenge but stop cold at GOG
Not much of a challenge? confused Any level of this guantlet would present some challenge.

they have to get around Uber Tp, crazy adaptability, mongul who stalemated a whole gl troop including sodam yat, how are they going to hit zoom and kid zoom, tangent superman who has a gl ring and can give himself any power he wants, henshaw is henshaw, and infinityman killed thousands of new gods. I don't see this as an easy gauntlet.

kgkg
Not much of a challenge? confused Any level of this guantlet would present some challenge. with prep they make it to Gog no prob

Enyalus
No, they most definitely go down at #7, Infinity Man. Hard.

kgkg
Originally posted by Enyalus
No, they most definitely go down at #7, Infinity Man. Hard. you know Infinity had to BFR Superman to win smile

Enyalus
you know Infinity had to BFR Superman to win smile

"No! That's not true!! That's impossible!"

But seriously, I read DOTNG and Countdown. smile

fangirl101
you know Infinity had to BFR Superman to win smile
NO. He had to BFR Superman in order to not take up any more time. Or he could have simply Killed him. But that wasn't in his plan.

kgkg
"No! That's not true!! That's impossible!"

But seriously, I read DOTNG and Countdown. smile So they go down hard when Superman was having the Upper hand and IM resorted to BFR.
here they also have prep i don't see it how the team goes down hard when one member of this team put a good fight

Enyalus
So they go down hard when Superman was having the Upper hand and IM resorted to BFR.
here they also have prep i don't see it how the team goes down hard when one member of this team put a good fight

They get one day's rest, not really prep.

And, what fangirl said.

kgkg
NO. He had to BFR Superman in order to not take up any more time. Or he could have simply Killed him. But that wasn't in his plan. He didn't come to kill superman thats true
The point he tired to put Superman out realizing he could not he BFR him they were exchange blow or blow if i remember correctly and Superman having an Advantage at the end before BFR

well he couldn't simple kill him from the look on his face

kgkg
am cool with he could have killed Superman(didn't seem like it ) O.o but this whole team easily is pushing it

Enyalus
Fangirl: I think your list is a bit off, btw. Superboy Prime (Current or from IC?) isn't as powerful as Gog, who is easily Skyfather level. Amazo isn't, either.

But overall I like the gauntlet. Very difficult to call.

fangirl101
Fangirl: I think your list is a bit off, btw. Superboy Prime (Current or from IC?) isn't as powerful as Gog, who is easily Skyfather level. Amazo isn't, either.

But overall I like the gauntlet. Very difficult to call.
Amazo with the power of 35 jla members tht includes zatanna and dr. fate is easily skyfather. And Honestly Superboy Prime seems to be far than trans. the JLA has beaten trans tier characters before. They just cannot beat SBP.

kgkg
I would also put Kingdom Gog over Prime

Enyalus
Well Superman equals 7200 GLs. And since it took two to put SBP down, he should equal about 14,400 GLs. smile

LOL. I love Starfire's statement.

Galan007
they get to #4, imo.

guy222

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.