If Batman had a Sinister Six who would be in it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
I picked:
1.The Joker
2.Mr. Freeze
3.Bane
4.Man-Bat
5.Firefly
6.Poison Ivy

Bat Dude
In no order:

Scarecrow
Croc
Mr. Freeze
Man-Bat
Deadshot
Poison Ivy

Joker is far too self centered to team up with other villains, imo...

Markus Corvinus
Joker
Two-Face
Bane
Man-Bat
Catwoman
Killer Croc

Mr Shindiggery
Scarecrow
Two Face
Bane
Killer Croc
Deadshot
Penguin

I imagine Penguin as the leader in a mob boss/arms dealer portrayal of the character.

Neo Darkhalen
Croc
Freeze
Penguin
Man Bat
Scarecrow
Bane

would be my original Sinister six.

Kovacs86
Assuming the Sinister Six would be vaguely analogous to Spider-Man's original Sinister Six, I'd say:

Mr Freeze (Octavius- tragic scientist genius figure).

Scarecrow (in place of Mysterio. The link's a little tenuous, I know).

Man-Bat (in place of The Vulture).

Killer Croc (vaguely equivalent to Kraven).

Clayface (clearly, corresponds to Sandman).

Maxie Zeus (Electro).

Blind
Joker
Scarecrow
Two-Face
Killer Crock
Hush
Clayface

spidermanrocks
1)Clayface
2)Killer Croc
3)Firefly
4)Mr. Freeze
5)Penguin
6)Ra's al Ghul (leader)

Toku King
The Joker
Scarecrow
Two Face
Killer Croc
The Riddler
Mr. Freeze

I'd say Bane, but he was never a good team player.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by Toku King
The Joker
Scarecrow
Two Face
Killer Croc
The Riddler
Mr. Freeze

And the Joker is? What the f**k?

Toku King
Originally posted by Kovacs86
And the Joker is? What the f**k?

The Joker is when it suits his interests, and the other villains will deal with him when they know how impressive he is, despite his insanity.

Master Crimzon
Joker won't be in a Sinister Six because Batman's Six would cooperate together to make life hell for Batman- the Joker strongly believes that only he has the right to mess with Batman. This was scene multiple times in comics, and hell, even in TDK, he threatened to kill that dude who was gonna reveal Batman's identity. He would never agree to work with any other supervillain long-term, except for Harley Quinn. And hell, the Joker nearly killed her when she was going to kill Batman.

Batman's 'Sinister Six' would undeniably compose of six of Batman's lower a-list and b-list villains (no Joker or Ra's-al-Ghul-class, but no Calendar Man-class, either). I'm thinking either Black Mask or Penguin, Killer Croc, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Clayface, and Man-Bat.

Indestructible
1. Joker
2. Two-Face
3. Killer Croc
4. Scarecrow
5. Mr. Freeze
6. Ras Al Ghul(leader)

Markus Corvinus
Ra's Al Ghul wouldn't be leader, the Joker wouldn't allow it. I know he's not a team player to begin with, but he'll kill for leadership, if he intends to be on the team, that is.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Markus Corvinus
Ra's Al Ghul wouldn't be leader, the Joker wouldn't allow it. I know he's not a team player to begin with, but he'll kill for leadership, if he intends to be on the team, that is.

Exactly... Either he's leader, or he's not in it... That's his mentality...

And Two-Face, I can't see wanting to join... He's got his own problems...

Markus Corvinus
I just thought he'd be a cool addition, y'know, but he probably wouldn't join, unless he were really desperate to finish off Bats.

Toku King
Originally posted by Bat Dude
And Two-Face, I can't see wanting to join... He's got his own problems...

If it involves "getting the Bat", he's in.

Toku King
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
in TDK, he threatened to kill that dude who was gonna reveal Batman's identity.

When was that? I certainly don't remember that.

Master Crimzon
On TV, that guy who figured out that Bruce Wayne was Batman was going to reveal it. And then, while I mis-spoke when I said that the Joker personally threatened to kill him, but remember- he did stop the transmission by threatening to blow up a hospital if that dude wasn't killed in one hour.

The Heap
1 - Scarecrow
2 - Black Mask
3 - Deadshot
4 - Bane
5 - The Phantasm
6 - Clayface

rox
Originally posted by Toku King
The Joker
Scarecrow
Two Face
Killer Croc
The Riddler
Mr. Freeze

the riddler is to smart to team up with these dum idiots. riddler works by himself. riddler would more than likely set up some type of death trap for these villians

Markus Corvinus
So, you're actually calling Batman's top rogue's gallery dumb idiots, right? I just wanted to be sure, because the Riddler may be a good villain, but you're making him sound better than he really is. He's cool and all, but still far below villains like the Joker, Catwoman, and Two-Face.

rox
So, you're actually calling Batman's top rogue's gallery dumb idiots, right? I just wanted to be sure, because the Riddler may be a good villain, but you're making him sound better than he really is. He's cool and all, but still far below villains like the Joker, Catwoman, and Two-Face.

riddler is above catwoman and two-face. he is one level below the joker.
who is one of the only villians that gives bats a run for his money. u need to give him his respect and stop acting as if he is some low level villian like that puppet doll

Master Crimzon
Riddler's a pussy. When did he ever come as close as to killing him as the Joker? When did he inflict the same degree of personal harm upon him?

Does he have anything approaching Catwoman's or Two-Face's power over Batman? In the case of Catwoman, Batman certainly has 'feelings' for her, so clearly he can't fight her whole-heartedly. Two-Face is a fallen friend of Bruce's- certainly a very tough enemy to fight. Riddler doesn't have shit on that.

rox
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Riddler's a pussy. When did he ever come as close as to killing him as the Joker? When did he inflict the same degree of personal harm upon him?

Does he have anything approaching Catwoman's or Two-Face's power over Batman? In the case of Catwoman, Batman certainly has 'feelings' for her, so clearly he can't fight her whole-heartedly. Two-Face is a fallen friend of Bruce's- certainly a very tough enemy to fight. Riddler doesn't have shit on that.

most of batman's enemies have come close to killing him. but he always kicks thier happy asses in the end.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by rox
most of batman's enemies have come close to killing him. but he always kicks thier happy asses in the end.

And the same goes for the Riddler. In fact, he's achieved **** all. Having said that, his recent role as a private detective in Detective is/ was (haven't read it in a while) pretty damn awesome.

spidermanrocks
1)clayface
2)bane
3)killer croc
4)firefly
5)mr freeze
6)ra's al ghul or penguin

Markus Corvinus
Originally posted by rox
riddler is above catwoman and two-face. he is one level below the joker.
who is one of the only villians that gives bats a run for his money. u need to give him his respect and stop acting as if he is some low level villian like that puppet doll

He's no where near being on either Two-Face or Catwoman's level. As said before, Riddler's a pussy. He's an alright villain depending on who's writing him, but for the most part he never comes close to killing Batman as villains like the Joker do.

56motader
Rupert Thorne is leader
Killer Croc
Deadshot
Mad Hatter
Catman
Firefly

Most of the traditional rogue's could never work together because their way to focused on themselves. People that have Ra's as a member? LAWLZ. Seriously, why would he be a member of a small time group? Joker's involvement would be limited obviously. Two-Face and the Penguin would each have to be leaders. Etc.

Markus Corvinus
Says the guy who has Catman on his list....big grin

Silent Guardian
1.The Joker
2.Mr. Freeze
3.Bane
4.Clay Face
5.Killer Croc
6.Scarecrow

other options ould be
Deadshot
Hush
Ras Al Ghul
Jason Todd (come on this would be cool you know it)
Poison Ivy (I ran out of ideas)
Superboy Prime (cause this team was lacking some muscle)

spidermanrocks
1) Penguin
2) Scarecrow
3) Bane
4) Killer Croc
5) Clayface
6) Mr. Freeze

gobstakid777
Bane
Hush
Clayface
Ras Al Ghul
Scarecrow
Deadshot

Ridley_Prime
Good luck @ him killing Ra's al Ghul though.

Philosophía
Joker
Two Face
Ra's al Ghul
Riddler
Scarecrow
Bane

Grifter21
Penguin
Clayface
Killer Croc
Poison Ivy
Mister Freeze
Deadshot

Indestructible
Originally posted by Indestructible
1. Joker
2. Two-Face
3. Killer Croc
4. Scarecrow
5. Mr. Freeze
6. Ras Al Ghul(leader)

wtf was i thinking?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

this is my new 6

1. Mr. Freeze
2. Killer Croc
3. Deadshot
4. Clayface
5. Man-Bat
6. The Riddler(leader)

Ridley_Prime
I actually think your old 6 looks better. no expression

Indestructible
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I actually think your old 6 looks better. no expression

really? i think the old one was way to powerful and would prob nvr happen so i made a more realistic one

Wanderer11
Scarecrow
Two Face
Bane
Killer Croc
Deadshot
Penguin

Strafe Prower
Poison Ivy
Two-Face
Penguin
Joker
Harley Quinn
Mr. Freeze

Wei Phoenix
Batman and his five knuckles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.