Morg vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
Morg

Vs

Beta ray Bill

WHO WINS? smile

Stoic
Morg

quanchi112
BrB wins.

guy222
Morg

Nihilist
brb

Mindset
be right back

Enyalus
Morg.

Bada's Palin
BRB 6/10

redhotrash
Morg takes this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by redhotrash
Morg takes this. Based on what?

kgkg
close I say BRB 6/10 because he is a good guy

redhotrash
Didnt Morg fight and do well against several other heralds at once?

quanchi112
Originally posted by redhotrash
Didnt Morg fight and do well against several other heralds at once? With the waters of life which he doesnt have here.

Stoic
Even without the WOL Morg crushed the Surfer on their first meeting. Bill has yet to prove that he is a powerful as he was before he died in Stormbreaker... didn't the Wrecking Crew put him down? I never bought the comic but I glanced at it and it looked like the Crew beat Bill. They would do no such thing to Morg.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
Even without the WOL Morg crushed the Surfer on their first meeting. Bill has yet to prove that he is a powerful as he was before he died in Stormbreaker... didn't the Wrecking Crew put him down? I never bought the comic but I glanced at it and it looked like the Crew beat Bill. They would do no such thing to Morg. He lost in his second meeting. He loses here as well imo.

carver9
Even without the WOL Morg crushed the Surfer on their first meeting. Bill has yet to prove that he is a powerful as he was before he died in Stormbreaker... didn't the Wrecking Crew put him down? I never bought the comic but I glanced at it and it looked like the Crew beat Bill. They would do no such thing to Morg.

Bill lost against a wrecking crew that was powered by tanaraq (a sky father level being). Morg also lost a fight against terrax and brb>>>terrax.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Bill lost against a wrecking crew that was powered by tanaraq (a sky father level being). Morg also lost a fight against terrax and brb>>>terrax.

When did Morg lose to Terrax?

carver9
When did Morg lose to Terrax?

he did it twice on panel.

quanchi112
When did Morg lose to Terrax? I think he is referring to when he lost the power cosmic and just had the waters of life. That really was a much weaker Morg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.