Holy Hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ax3l
I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING. I HAVE 2 SMALL PUMPKINS, AND A BUNCH OF SHARPIES. I'M GONNA COLOR THOSE SONS OF BITCHES ASAP. NOT TONIGHT, BUT WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT. MAYBE TOMORROW. I HAVE RED AND GREEN AND BLACK AND RED AND GREEN AND RED AND BLACK AND BLACK AND GREEN AND YELLOW AND BLACK AND WALSHY AND GREEN AND BLACK AND ORANGE AND YELLOW AND RED AND BLACK AND GREEN AND YELLOW AND BLUE AND GREEN AND BLACK AND ORANGE AND YELLOW AND YELLOW AND YELLOW AND RED.

~Wålshy~
i see my name. this is the highlight of my day/night/week. w00t

Barker
Boy, this party really died.

kodak
crazy is walking down the street with half a cantaloupe on your head, muttering "I'm a hamster, I'm a hamster."

silver_tears
Lame Ax3l is lame.

Barker
Honkses_Go_Michael_Luke_Bronsen_

Because I can
bloody oxymorons no expression

Scythe
Originally posted by Ax3l
I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING. I HAVE 2 SMALL PUMPKINS, AND A BUNCH OF SHARPIES. I'M GONNA COLOR THOSE SONS OF BITCHES ASAP. NOT TONIGHT, BUT WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT. MAYBE TOMORROW. I HAVE RED AND GREEN AND BLACK AND RED AND GREEN AND RED AND BLACK AND BLACK AND GREEN AND YELLOW AND BLACK AND WALSHY AND GREEN AND BLACK AND ORANGE AND YELLOW AND RED AND BLACK AND GREEN AND YELLOW AND BLUE AND GREEN AND BLACK AND ORANGE AND YELLOW AND YELLOW AND YELLOW AND RED. We just got a call from Ryans Street, suit up Tigga, this could get messy, grab a photon pack, capture box and tell Slimer to GTFO! We'er goin' in!

Wittig
i laughed

Syren
shrug

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Syren
shrug

holy shit.

who are you? uhuh

Syren
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
holy shit.

who are you? uhuh

GTFO mhm

Neo Darkhalen
Oh you're back, hi awesome

Syren
eek!

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Syren
eek! i missed you eek!

Ax3l
Oh, right. I made a thread.

Ax3l
Originally posted by Ax3l
I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING. I HAVE 2 SMALL PUMPKINS, AND A BUNCH OF SHARPIES. I'M GONNA COLOR THOSE SONS OF BITCHES ASAP. NOT TONIGHT, BUT WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT. MAYBE TOMORROW. I HAVE RED AND GREEN AND BLACK AND RED AND GREEN AND RED AND BLACK AND BLACK AND GREEN AND YELLOW AND BLACK AND WALSHY AND GREEN AND BLACK AND ORANGE AND YELLOW AND RED AND BLACK AND GREEN AND YELLOW AND BLUE AND GREEN AND BLACK AND ORANGE AND YELLOW AND YELLOW AND YELLOW AND RED. OH SHIT, THAT'S A GOOD IDEA.

silver_tears
And what a failthread it was. herbdoped

Rogue Jedi
I love sharpies. I start coloring shit and I cant stop.

Ax3l
Thanks

Syren
What's sharpies?

Ax3l
Marker like things. With colors like red and blue and yellow and orange and red and red and blue and red and brown and green and red and blue and red and yellow and red and blue and blue and yellow and brown and green and red and red and red

Toku King
........Wait, how's Hell holy?

Lord Knightfa11
it isn't. its hot.......... eekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke
kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke
kekekekekekekekeeeee!!!

Ax3l
Oh yeah, I was drunk when I made this thread.

Syren
Excuses, excuses nahuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.