Wwh/Doomsday (hp) vs Jla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Cis is on.

Would the jla have enough power and strength to bring this team down. Dos and hulk have had a year of working together. WWh in this battle dont care about killing and max lord basically put a vision in his head that it was the jla that was responsible for killing and destroy the sakaar planet. Wwh has his sword and armor (even though he dont need it.)

Members of the jla:

Flash (no speed steal)
Wonder woman
Superman
Batman
Gl
martian manhunter
Aquaman
Hawkgirl

NO bfring or removing from the battle field.

iceman24567
This would be a tough match I think the league goes down without bfr.

vansonbee
The team already had trouble with one brick.

Team 1 wins by stomp, even if half the team can fly. WWH grabs Batman and threaten to tear his head off.

Harbinger
HP Doomsday solos.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Harbinger
HP Doomsday solos.

iceman24567
HP Doomsday solos. Without bfr indeed.

Philosophía
Team, but certainly not because of Hulk.

carver9

Bentley
I have to agree, Doomsday solos.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Cis is on.

Would the jla have enough power and strength to bring this team down. Dos and hulk have had a year of working together. WWh in this battle dont care about killing and max lord basically put a vision in his head that it was the jla that was responsible for killing and destroy the sakaar planet. Wwh has his sword and armor (even though he dont need it.)

Members of the jla:

Flash (no speed steal)
Wonder woman
Superman
Batman
Gl
martian manhunter
Aquaman
Hawkgirl

NO bfring or removing from the battle field. mmm

CIS is on.

Superman had doubts about facing HP DD. DOS DD slapped around the JLA.

Regardless of what people like, WWH is canon and WWH busted teams.

No BFR...mmm

I think I have to go with the 2 bricks here. HP DD was basically immune to almost every form of attack and it took a BFR to beat him

WWH took everything Marvel Earth had and only lost because he let himself get taken down before he destroyed the East Coast.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Badabing
mmm

CIS is on.

No BFR...mmm

I think I have to go with the 2 bricks here. HP DD was basically immune to almost every form of attack and it took a BFR to beat him

WWH took everything Marvel Earth had and only lost because he let himself get taken down before he destroyed the East Coast. Thanks for the check. thumb up

carver9
mmm

CIS is on.

No BFR...mmm

WWH took everything Marvel Earth had and only lost because he let himself get taken down before he destroyed the East Coast.

Happy Dance

Beautiful post, it couldnt have been said any better then that (even though a lot of people hate the fact that wwh ran through earth greatest heros like they were nothing). Lets also not forget that wwh walked through one of the strongest attacks in marvels history, black bolts scream. Even though it was a skrull his scream was creating black holes that was seen from the planet earth and was basically destroying the moon.

Enyalus
wwh ran through earth greatest heros like they were nothing).

no

Mindship
Bricks win. If nothing else, time is on their side, and they're too powerful to be taken out quickly.

carver9
Originally posted by Enyalus
no

sad

Who didnt he run through.

carver9
and please dont say sentry since half of the fight he basically let sentry hit him and didnt even go all out on sentry.

fangirl101
Cis is on.

Members of the jla:

Flash (no speed steal)
Wonder woman
Superman
Batman
Gl
martian manhunter
Aquaman
Hawkgirl

NO bfring or removing from the battle field.
I'm going with the JLA. Superman is far stronger now than when he faced H/P Doomsday. He has more feats, better control of his powers and could likely stalemate H/P doomsday. Some Help from Wonder Woman and H/P is going down. WWH hulk is going to be mind raped by Martian Manhunter, Attacked by GL, And IMPed into oblivion by Flash.

Bentley
CIS is on, though.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
I'm going with the JLA. Superman is far stronger now than when he faced H/P Doomsday. He has more feats, better control of his powers and could likely stalemate H/P doomsday. Some Help from Wonder Woman and H/P is going down. WWH hulk is going to be mind raped by Martian Manhunter, Attacked by GL, And IMPed into oblivion by Flash.

H/P DD going down to brute force? Surely you jest. And WWH is immune to psychic attack as stated numerous times.

Philosophía

Yes, he did, but those teams aren't really comparable to the Justice League.

When you look at it in perspective, WWH wasn't really that impressive.

vansonbee

Philosophía
Have you ever made an accurate post in your entire time on this board ?

guy222
WWH/H/P Doomsday win

carver9

TheBadguy
Especially with Cis, the JLA will need at least the Avengers.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
WWH/H/P Doomsday win Yep,they stomp.

vansonbee
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yep,they stomp.
Even tho this is team effort, DC boys still rain down on Hulk...
stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by vansonbee
Even tho this is team effort, DC boys still rain down on Hulk...
stick out tongue I know. It will never change. Is that a chun li sig?

Endrict Nuul
HP Doomsday solos.

Harbinger

It took entropy to stop HP Doomsday. What the hell are Diana and Supes going to do that even comes close to rivaling that, especially when we're talking about a being who essentially evolved on the fly?

Zack Fair

TheBadguy
give em the avengers

Avlon
After giving this some though...the JLA team wins the majority.

After the events of OWAW, Superman is even with HP Doomsday. Flash and WW could easily take care of WWH wrapping him up in her lasso.

Sin I AM
u people make it sound so easy, this is a bricks fight...diana and flash would get murked

DC 4 LIFE!

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Avlon

After the events of OWAW, Superman is even with HP Doomsday. Flash and WW could easily take care of WWH wrapping him up in her lasso. laughing out loud

quanchi112

After the events of OWAW, Superman is even with HP Doomsday. Flash and WW could easily take care of WWH wrapping him up in her lasso. Superman is nowhere near Doomsday from hp. He was easily defeated on apokolips with help. Doomsday slaughtered the lot of them. Doomsday would slaughter this Superman just as he beat the hp one.

Philosophía
Instructions:

1.Edit your post.
2.Read what he said again.
3.Try to understand it. If it doesn't work at first, or after the first 7 times, continue until you do.
4.Then, form a coherent argument.

Bentley

fangirl101

Bentley
I agree.

Thats not an argument embarrasment

fangirl101
Flash takes wondy's Lasso and ties H/P DD up in it. He's rendered immobile since he won't be able to break it.
The rest of the JLA rape WWH.

quanchi112

Avlon
You are really going to troll again?

He simply pointed out what you failed to see judging by your reply.

Galan007

After the events of OWAW, Superman is even with HP Doomsday. Flash and WW could easily take care of WWH wrapping him up in her lasso. Originally posted by fangirl101
Flash takes wondy's Lasso and ties H/P DD up in it. He's rendered immobile since he won't be able to break it.
The rest of the JLA rape WWH. despite what some may think, there's really nothing about these statements that screams 'implausible' to me. ermm

quanchi112
He simply pointed out what you failed to see judging by your reply. I disagree with the statement that Supes is even with Doomsday since OWAW.

He is insulting me and has insulted a few others recently.

Philosophía
You are really going to troll again?

By helping you improve ?

quanchi112

Galan007
I need no help improving. I am fine on my own. Thanks for the concern. he's zoom, you're flash. that's WAY cool quanchi!! kinda

fangirl101
I need no help improving. I am fine on my own. Thanks for the concern.
Dear. Is that what you think? Care to make a poll. laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
he's zoom, you're flash. that's WAY cool quanchi!! kinda Oh galan. Im glad you are here to lend a helping hand in these times of distress.Originally posted by fangirl101
Dear. Is that what you think? Care to make a poll. laughing laughing laughing Its what I know. You are welcome to your own opinion though.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
he's zoom, you're flash. that's WAY cool quanchi!! kinda

He's Inertia.

Avlon
I disagree with the statement that Supes is even with Doomsday since OWAW.

He is insulting me and has insulted a few others recently.

You can disagree but then again you dont read superman.

Owaw DD was still HP DD. Supes and he were peers. The next times they met Supes and he were still peers. To this day they still are.

quanchi112

Owaw DD was still HP DD. Supes and he were peers. The next times they met Supes and he were still peers. To this day they still are. I do read Superman. Nowhere near as much as you do,but I am familiar with that storyline and the characters.

Supes cant do what Doomsday is capable of. Doomsday would annihilate Konvikt,etc.

They arent even close imo.

Bentley

Owaw DD was still HP DD. Supes and he were peers. The next times they met Supes and he were still peers. To this day they still are.

Which mean Supes evolves as fast as DD!!

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
Which mean Supes evolves as fast as DD!!
Have you seen the abilities superman comes up with on the fly? With his same set.

he's sealed reality with super heated magnetic static.
He's vibrated on an omniversal frequency and pushed back a planet.
He's got 4d vision.
Uses his heat vision to keep lois heart going.
I can't even think of allt he stuff he does that he shouldn't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Which mean Supes evolves as fast as DD!! Yep,in one thread I hear talk of Doomsday being able to adapt past anything and now I hear Supes is equal to him.

fascistcrusader
Team one takes this. Either of these bricks could take down the JLA in a difficult battle, together they'd be unstoppable.

Bentley
To those stating that Diana would use the lasso by giving it to Flash, lets remember this is a CIS scenario. They would likely fight like a bunch of morons most of the time.

Avlon
I do read Superman. Nowhere near as much as you do,but I am familiar with that storyline and the characters.

Supes cant do what Doomsday is capable of. Doomsday would annihilate Konvikt,etc.

They arent even close imo.

Doomsday doesn't hold back nor care for civilians. Either way Konvikt has nothing to do with this fight. Supes has been equal to DD since owaw.

quanchi112
Doomsday doesn't hold back nor care for civilians. Either way Konvikt has nothing to do with this fight. Supes has been equal to DD since owaw. Based on what? He was taken out easily by shadow demons in dong,beaten by Atlas,knocked senseless by a lucky Kalibak punch. I disagree entirely with your views. Thats all. I referenced Konvikt to show you the error of your ways.

Badabing

carver9
For the 1st time I agree with avlon on them tying doomsday up but the thing that is crossing my mind is if flash could tie him up tight enough which I doubt. This fight basically depends on wwh, if he get angry enough hulk could basically one shot anyone on the field but if hulk dont take this fight seriously then there is a possibility that the bricks could lose (but how're they going to take out any of the bricks when theres nothing physical that the jla can do to them.).

Enyalus
Avlon: while current Supes may be on par with H/P DD, DD was evolving practically on the fly. Don't you think if he fought current Supes or the JLA in his H/P incarnation he would quickly evolve past any offense they could mount?

Avlon
Based on what?

His fights with Doomsday.

He was taken out easily by shadow demons in dong,beaten by Atlas,knocked senseless by a lucky Kalibak punch. I disagree entirely with your views. Thats all. I referenced Konvikt to show you the error of your ways.

Red herrings...and did you even read the Atlas fight? He beat him in under a minute..LOL

H/P Doomsday wasn't the last DD arc...the story did continue after that. I guess you didn't know that.

You want to be wrong...feel free.

fangirl101

Red herrings...and did you even read the Atlas fight? He beat him in under a minute..LOL

H/P Doomsday wasn't the last DD arc...the story did continue after that. I guess you didn't know that.

You want to be wrong...feel free.
That atlas fight doesn't count. Superman had zach give him a sun amp.

Avlon
That atlas fight doesn't count. Superman had zach give him a sun amp.

Exactly. Superman was somehow weakened by Atlas people and Zack simply made it so that sunlight reached Supes uninterrupted.

After that, it was over in less than a minute.

Avlon
Originally posted by Enyalus
Avlon: while current Supes may be on par with H/P DD, DD was evolving practically on the fly. Don't you think if he fought current Supes or the JLA in his H/P incarnation he would quickly evolve past any offense they could mount?

I agree that DD was evolving on the fly in that arc. Thing is the very same DD was used in DD wars, then in OWAW in which Superman and he were shown as equals.

Then after DD's resurrection they were still shown as equals (though Superman won that fight), after than in Gog wars, Superman did well in their brief encounter (despite being weakened) and in IC, the same E2 Supes that Superman stalmated destroyed DD.

I never took away DD's ability to evolve on the fly, but DC has shown Supes and DD as peers for a while now. DD just doesn't hold back like Superman usually does.

quanchi112

You want to be wrong...feel free. When did I say that DD's last arc was hp? laughing out loud

Supes has done nothing like I said to be in league with Doomsday. remember,Supes stalemated Orion and Darkseid in countdown 2....while DD beat Darkseid in a few blows and took his omega beams like they were nothing.

You are welcome to your opinion though its clearly wrong imo.

Avlon
When did I say that DD's last arc was hp? laughing out loud

Supes has done nothing like I said to be in league with Doomsday. remember,Supes stalemated Orion and Darkseid in countdown 2....while DD beat Darkseid in a few blows and took his omega beams like they were nothing.

You are welcome to your opinion though its clearly wrong imo.

Yea...Supes has just stalemated and beaten DD..and generally been shown as peers in their storylines together. My gosh, what could that possibly mean? LOL

Yes, you are welcome to ur wrong opinion, but it's ok.

fangirl101
Yea...Supes has just stalemated and beaten DD..and generally been shown as peers in their storylines together. My gosh, what could that possibly mean? LOL

Yes, you are welcome to ur wrong opinion, but it's ok.
The very las showing of DD that I saw in IC, Superman got bitched by DD. it was the more powerful PC superman that got the better of DD and then Both supermen pwned him together.

kgkg
Lets forget about opinions and lets talk FACTS

quanchi112

Yes, you are welcome to ur wrong opinion, but it's ok. Doomsday's feats and his abilities put him above Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.