Yamato vs Tsunade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bada's Palin
etc.

Dark-Jaxx
...It honestly would not surprise me if Yamato won.

Wil7
Yeah DJ, it wouldn't surprise me either.

Kento
Seeing as how Yamato is an actual fighter.. It would be surprising if Tsunade won. Long range fighter are usually better against close range fighters also if they can keep the distance.

Wil7
You do have a point Kento.

Terryc250
We haven't seen much from Tsunade, but since she has the same rank as Jiraiya and Orochimaru, i can see her pulling some surprising things

leonheartmm
yeah exactly, since tsunade is called a sannin for no reason right and even neiji can beat her!!!!!!!!!!

Dark-Jaxx
Tsunade is slow, unskilled, she is not versatile, and other than some healing tricks and strength, she is nothing really.

She had trouble fighting a weakened, armless Orochimaru dudez.

Wil7
Originally posted by leonheartmm
yeah exactly, since tsunade is called a sannin for no reason right and even neiji can beat her!!!!!!!!!!

If that was true, then Neji would be hokage, and tsunade would be out with shizune gambling and drinking.

Wil7
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Tsunade is slow, unskilled, she is not versatile, and other than some healing tricks and strength, she is nothing really.

She had trouble fighting a weakened, armless Orochimaru dudez.

Tsunade isn't that slow, she has skill, and she may not be that versatile. She can also summon slugs.

She was being hit by Kabuto in the beggining and she had to use that one mark to get herself fixed, and better, but it makes her slower. Orochimaru still had his tongue and his sword to use, and can bend his body like a snake still.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Wil7
Tsunade isn't that slow, she has skill, and she may not be that versatile. She can also summon slugs.

She was being hit by Kabuto in the beggining and she had to use that one mark to get herself fixed, and better, but it makes her slower. Orochimaru still had his tongue and his sword to use, and can bend his body like a snake still. 1. Tsunade is very slow, until she gets a speed feat even on par with friggin Kiba. She has nearly no Taijutsu skill, only using brute force to overcome opponents. Those slugs are weak, weak, weak, even the largest one.

Yeah, I know. Not impressive in comparison with Orochimaru or Jiraiya. Oro had his tongue and sword? It is pretty sad when you are supposed to be equal in status to someone and then they use their tongue and sword to pwn you...And his chakra was shit, his body was in constant pain, and he could not use his arms.

Tsunade is quite clearly the weakest Sannin.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. Tsunade is very slow, until she gets a speed feat even on par with friggin Kiba. She has nearly no Taijutsu skill, only using brute force to overcome opponents. Those slugs are weak, weak, weak, even the largest one.

Yeah, I know. Not impressive in comparison with Orochimaru or Jiraiya. Oro had his tongue and sword? It is pretty sad when you are supposed to be equal in status to someone and then they use their tongue and sword to pwn you...And his chakra was shit, his body was in constant pain, and he could not use his arms.

And how many punches did she need to ALMOST knock out a weakened Orochimaru? Like 50?

Dark-Jaxx
About that.

Yeah, but I would like to point out that Oro's durability is fairly haxx.

Terryc250
Yeah but they wouldn't give her a Sanin status if she was like a low-jounin level. She would've beat the shit out of Kabuto if he didn't take advantage of her phobia (which she doesn't have anymore) and Kabuto is supposed to be about Kakashi level.

leonheartmm
yea yea jaxx, neiji can beat here, kimimaru can beat her, the shadow dude can beat her, etc etc.

psycho gundam
tsunade pwns.

1 hit and whatever his mokuton creates will be reduces to tooth picks, or her slug summon katsuya could beat him in her place.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Terryc250
Yeah but they wouldn't give her a Sanin status if she was like a low-jounin level. She would've beat the shit out of Kabuto if he didn't take advantage of her phobia (which she doesn't have anymore) and Kabuto is supposed to be about Kakashi level. Even though based on what she has shown, Kakashi, Gai, Kisame, Yamato, any random Akatsuki member, and pretty much any strong Jounin should be able to beat her?

And Kabuto was stated to be Kakashi's level by a fallible third party character, he has shown no such strength.

Kento
Originally posted by Terryc250
Yeah but they wouldn't give her a Sanin status if she was like a low-jounin level. She would've beat the shit out of Kabuto if he didn't take advantage of her phobia (which she doesn't have anymore) and Kabuto is supposed to be about Kakashi level. She is only titled Sannin because she was with Oro and Jiraiya when they lived against Hanzou. And sure she'll have a lot of chakra but she's still slow, and unskilled. She's a healer. Which is probably a good reason why Oro and Jiraiya survived because they had her healing which is second to none.

Even before the whole blood thing Kabuto was dodging her. And during the Sannin battle both Jiraya and Oro were weakened and she still didn't outshine either one of them.

big juggy man

She had trouble fighting a weakened, armless Orochimaru dudez

Based on the show she had not fought for 20 plus years so she was rusty.

1. Tsunade is very slow, until she gets a speed feat even on par with friggin Kiba. She has nearly no Taijutsu skill, only using brute force to overcome opponents. Those slugs are weak, weak, weak, even the largest one.

Daxx of all of the members here you seem to be the least intelligent. According to the shows creator her Taijustu is a 9 or a 10 her intelligence is a 10 her ninjutsu is a 9 or 10 I believe. Her speed is a 7 which isnt the fastest but then you realize she is a 50 year old woman. Yeah but I guess because she has no cool "feats" What your opinion on this character means more than the person who created her.

psycho gundam
"Tsunade is quite clearly the weakest Sannin."

^thats not really saying much, considering the cream of the crop that is konahagakure's kage level ninja;

fuq'n

-senju the 1st, a beast of a ninja that created the leaf village with a jutsu...... nuff said. (he did a lot more but really, that feat alone owns)

-his brother can create water jutsu on par with kisame and most likely beyond WITHOUT the use of a local water source or spitting it out, he just performs the hand signs and the lake just rages out... super high level shit.

- saratobi, one of the most respected ninja ever, and one if the most formidable in any situation. also trained the sannin.

-the forth hokage. "flee on sight". again, nuff said.

-then we have tsunade....the weakest of these guys^. please, she can create chasms with ground slams and can and has casually ko'd naruto with a light flick. not all ninja are equal, especially female ninja who are almost forced into medical roles. but in that respect tsunade is the best of all medical ninja, and is basically immortal in battle.

Kento
Jaxx least intelligent? That's funny seeing as how it's wrong.

And Tsunade has done absolutely nothing but be outshined by a drugged Jiraiya and weakened Orochimaru. She's not an impressive fighter at all. Just because she's rusty isn't an excuse seeing as how she still really doesn't do anything at all except paper work all day long with occasionally healing somebody nobody else can, and training Sakura to be a medical nin and making Sakura fast enough to dodge her punches.

psycho gundam
well, she only so far fought two characters... but both of them have cheap healing jutsu. both of those guys can heal and/or repair damge to themselves that would proove fatal to 99% of the world's population. for instance, kakashi would be paste if one blow from tsunade connected.

kabuto is a medical ninja almost as good as tsunade is, both using kinjutsu (forbidden techniques). however, she uses kinjutsu that happen to be stronger than his are, one rendering her immortal in battle. quite handy.

she most likely will get her turn to shine soon, she is the "last" of the sannin, her demise looks imminent. just like asuma, the story will partly focus on her and her battle skills before her death.

Kento
It is more to do with the fact that she was slow compared to most in that fight. And had trouble even before the blood thing came up against somebody "supposedly" Kakashi level. Sure she could one-shot a lot of people..but would she ever really get the chance? She's only close range, she's slow, and she's not a skilled fighter. Against any long range fighter or any fast close range fighter she'll have a lot of trouble. She'll never even get to hit them or the ground to slow them down.

I keep thinking she'll get her limelight at her death..but her whole 'I'll be healing people while Pein destroys everything and wait for Naruto' is making me wonder.

psycho gundam
almost all the fights i've seen in naruto (right now can't think of one that hasn't) had the two ninjas making contact with each other some way or another, thats the difference monstrous strength provides. even if she misses a punch, it's almost like a grenade going off near you if it hits an object or the ground.

Kento
I can think of like four and a half fights like that. Though two involve no-named ninja being stomped by main characters. And the half being what would have happned had Naruto not had Kyuubi to save him.

But that's besides the point. Most battles don't consist of both opponents doing their super move at start or they consist of people who are roughly equal or have some circumstance to equalize the fight. Any strong Hyuuga should be able to stop her instantly. Her strength would be gone once her charka is sealed. And so would any ability to heal herself. Any fast and strong fighter like Gai and Kakashi should be able to take her out. Any long range fighter should be able to keep her away and take her out. Sure she'd stomp some no-name Ninja, and the weakest of the Rookie 9, or even named but not really known ninja like Kotetsu and Izumo. But put her up against people like Neji, Gai, Kakashi, or Deidara imo she'll be hardpressed to win.

Terryc250
Yeah she'll have her turn to shine =P But real talk, at first i never thought Jiraiya was that powerful until he had that fight with Pain, we just need to be patient and wait for Tsunade to show off all her sanin abilities and impress everyone and show everyone that she deserves her spot as a sanin. Everyone has said nothing but praises towards her anyway, Jiraiya, Chiyo, Sakura, etc..

And also people are talking like she got pwned by armless Orochimaru.. she beat the crap out of him, it was basically just Orochiamru trying to run away, Tsunade catching him and using him as a punching bag, then he'd surprise her with his tongue and she would catch it and toss him around. Until he finally fled off with Kabuto

Kento
Most of Tsunade's praises are either her strength or her healing ability though.

She beat Oro when she got a hold of his tounge and pulled him into her fist. Which really wouldn't happen if Oro hadn't of been so weakened anyway. And it didn't really involve any type of skill. She's got the power to one-shot just about anybody sure. But she'd have to hit them.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by big juggy man
Daxx of all of the members here you seem to be the least intelligent. According to the shows creator her Taijustu is a 9 or a 10 her intelligence is a 10 her ninjutsu is a 9 or 10 I believe. Her speed is a 7 which isnt the fastest but then you realize she is a 50 year old woman. Yeah but I guess because she has no cool "feats" What your opinion on this character means more than the person who created her. Funny, going by our grammer, post content, and general uses of logic, I would say you are far inferior in intelligence to me.

And that site you like to quote in your "debates"...Rates Itachi's Genjutsu a 5 out of 10. no expression

That alone is proof of being BS.

By FEATS she has done nothing to warrant being a Sannin other than monster strength and the best healing skills in the series, which is probably the only reason she can be considered a "peer" of Jiraiya and Orochimaru.

If Tsunade is so fast, why not use it? If she has so much skill, why do we never see it?

Ninjutsu is a 9/10 based on what? She hasn't really shown any truly powerful Ninjutsu.

Kishimoto can suck my dick, if he wants his characters to be so strong, make it evident in the manga.

Bada's Palin
In Tsunade's defense;

- She did use that one move on Kabuto which completely ****ed up his body. It made him unable to move for some time. If she had been smart enough to grab a kunai then, she could've ended him. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/164/12/

- Where is all this immortality bullshit coming from? She has an extra storage of chakra. It gives her like a single full heal, it's like having two extra full restore for your pokemon. It doesn't make her immortal at all nor would it let he regrow lost limbs. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/169/16/

- Kishimoto probably means that she's great at ninjutsu because she's a skilled medical shinobi. Kakashi mentions how Sakura has become great at ninjutsu when all she knows is medical techniques.

- Yamato wins.

Keollyn
Yamato beats Tsunade with her chains. Or throws a sun at her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.