Zabuza and Haku vs Raiga and Ranmaru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Zabuza, one of the seven swordsman of the mist with his partner Haku

vs

Raiga, another one of the seven swordsman of the mist with his partner Ranmaru.

Which team wins?

Dark-Jaxx
...Lul wut?

Team 1 in a stomp.

Raiga got soloed by Naruto alone...Raiga was slower and weaker than Zabuza, had less impressive jutsu, and Zabuza can use his own personal mist haxx while Haku uses Mirror haxx to pwn.

yungz22
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...Lul wut?

Team 1 in a stomp.

Raiga got soloed by Naruto alone...Raiga was slower and weaker than Zabuza, had less impressive jutsu, and Zabuza can use his own personal mist haxx while Haku uses Mirror haxx to pwn.

ranmaru's mist is way better and he also has the ability to predict like the sharingan. and you have to admit naruto is way stronger than he was when they encountered zabuza

Dark-Jaxx
Way stronger how? He started using his clones a bit better and has the Rasengan?

Lol.

Ranmaru will be dead within the first few seconds...

yungz22
Way stronger how? He started using his clones a bit better and has the Rasengan?

Lol.

Ranmaru will be dead within the first few seconds...

well according to neji ranmaru's mist was diffrent it was able to create illusions even the byakugan couldnt see through it

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by yungz22
well according to neji ranmaru's mist was diffrent it was able to create illusions even the byakugan couldnt see through it That may be true. Can't really remember.

But regardless, he is not that fast, neither Raiga nor Ranmaru are, and Zabuza and Haku are faster, and both, with Haku's precision Senbon haxx and Zabuza's sword, can one shot.

Wil7
That may be true. Can't really remember.

But regardless, he is not that fast, neither Raiga nor Ranmaru are, and Zabuza and Haku are faster, and both, with Haku's precision Senbon haxx and Zabuza's sword, can one shot.

It is true.

He may not be that fast but with Ranmaru on his back, it will be hard for either of them to hit them, unless Haku uses crystal ice mirrors, and yet Raiga can use his lightning to destroy them. Honestly, Naruto at that time would have beaten Zabuza as well. One shot from rasengan would beat Zabuza. Senbon won't be able to hit Raiga because of Ranmaru's eyes. Zabuza's sword hitting Raiga, that would never happen.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Wil7
It is true.

He may not be that fast but with Ranmaru on his back, it will be hard for either of them to hit them, unless Haku uses crystal ice mirrors, and yet Raiga can use his lightning to destroy them. Honestly, Naruto at that time would have beaten Zabuza as well. One shot from rasengan would beat Zabuza. Senbon won't be able to hit Raiga because of Ranmaru's eyes. Zabuza's sword hitting Raiga, that would never happen. How, considering Zabuza and Haku are both much faster? Raiga can destroy them with his lightning? I call bullshit, those Mirrors are constructed from Haku's own chakra, and Sasuke's fire blasts could not scratch them, it took an enraged Kyuubi Naruto to do so. Naruto's Rasengan might of beaten Zabuza in one hit, but you forget one crucial detail. Naruto is too slow to ever hit him with it. How will Ranmaru's eyes stop a mutlitude of needles slicing his neck, or better yet, just aim for his eyes at the start? And why would Zabuza's sword never hit Raiga?

Wil7
How, considering Zabuza and Haku are both much faster? Raiga can destroy them with his lightning? I call bullshit, those Mirrors are constructed from Haku's own chakra, and Sasuke's fire blasts could not scratch them, it took an enraged Kyuubi Naruto to do so. Naruto's Rasengan might of beaten Zabuza in one hit, but you forget one crucial detail. Naruto is too slow to ever hit him with it. How will Ranmaru's eyes stop a mutlitude of needles slicing his neck, or better yet, just aim for his eyes at the start? And why would Zabuza's sword never hit Raiga?

They are much faster, but honestly, if Haku gets them stuck in CIM, Raiga would just go through all of the mirrors. Fire bending is no where near as powerful as lightning bending, and fire jutsu's are no where near as powerful as lightning jutsu. You are stupid if you think other wise, and if Haku can't get them stuck in CIM, face it, there is no way they will be able to hit them.

Naruto would make 2000 shadow clones no make sure he will never move, and then he will use Rasengan. Haku hitting Ranmaru's eyes, when Haku can't even see Ranmaru's eyes because he is hidden, laughing . He would see needles coming before anything could happen. Ranmaru's eyes can see stuff better than Neji's eyes, and Neji dodged tons of spiders coming at him very fast from Kidomaru.

Zabuza would never, ever hit Raiga with his sword because, well Raiga has Ranmaru to see what attacks Zabuza will be doing. He will never be able to get near hitting Raiga. Face-it, Raiga blasts them with Lightning right away.

Dark-Jaxx
They are much faster, but honestly, if Haku gets them stuck in CIM, Raiga would just go through all of the mirrors. Fire bending is no where near as powerful as lightning bending, and fire jutsu's are no where near as powerful as lightning jutsu. You are stupid if you think other wise, and if Haku can't get them stuck in CIM, face it, there is no way they will be able to hit them.

Naruto would make 2000 shadow clones no make sure he will never move, and then he will use Rasengan. Haku hitting Ranmaru's eyes, when Haku can't even see Ranmaru's eyes because he is hidden, laughing . He would see needles coming before anything could happen. Ranmaru's eyes can see stuff better than Neji's eyes, and Neji dodged tons of spiders coming at him very fast from Kidomaru.

Zabuza would never, ever hit Raiga with his sword because, well Raiga has Ranmaru to see what attacks Zabuza will be doing. He will never be able to get near hitting Raiga. Face-it, Raiga blasts them with Lightning right away. 1. ...Lightning>Fire based on...What? no expression Nothing, like I thought. Fire jutsus are nowhere near as strong as lightning jutsu? Amaterasu, nuff said, but can you prove Raiga's lightning>Sasuke's fire? Haku can and will.

2. Shadow clones are weak and easily defeatable by a strong enough fighter, see: Sasuke and Neji. Ranmaru will be dead right away...He is not that fast. Sure, Neji dodged tons of spiders, but spiders are alot slower and easier to see than small needles...And Neji is alot faster and more skilled than Ranmaru. no expression Or Raiga for that matter. erm

3. Ranmaru still has to voice where he is and all that shit, and Zabuza can find them by sound alone, he will use his superior speed, strength, and skill to crush them...Or just use a single massive water jutsu depending on the area of the fight.

yungz22
1. ...Lightning>Fire based on...What? no expression Nothing, like I thought. Fire jutsus are nowhere near as strong as lightning jutsu? Amaterasu, nuff said, but can you prove Raiga's lightning>Sasuke's fire? Haku can and will.

2. Shadow clones are weak and easily defeatable by a strong enough fighter, see: Sasuke and Neji. Ranmaru will be dead right away...He is not that fast. Sure, Neji dodged tons of spiders, but spiders are alot slower and easier to see than small needles...And Neji is alot faster and more skilled than Ranmaru. no expression Or Raiga for that matter. erm

3. Ranmaru still has to voice where he is and all that shit, and Zabuza can find them by sound alone, he will use his superior speed, strength, and skill to crush them...Or just use a single massive water jutsu depending on the area of the fight.

think of it this way both teams would start out like they usually do hidden mist jutsu ranmaru is an incredible freak of nature he had the sharingan and byakugan put together plus raiga can use that thunder armor plus he can electricute the whole landscape

Bada's Palin
think of it this way both teams would start out like they usually do hidden mist jutsu ranmaru is an incredible freak of nature he had the sharingan and byakugan put together plus raiga can use that thunder armor plus he can electricute the whole landscape

He didn't have the sharingan and byakugan put together, laughing my ass off.

Wil7
1. ...Lightning>Fire based on...What? no expression Nothing, like I thought. Fire jutsus are nowhere near as strong as lightning jutsu? Amaterasu, nuff said, but can you prove Raiga's lightning>Sasuke's fire? Haku can and will.

1. I am not counting Amaterasu, which is not a fire style jutsu. It is apart of MS. I am only counting fire style jutsu's compared to lightning style jutsu's. Yes, lightning attaks have shown it can kill people, and what has fire style jutsu's been able to do. Lightning has Kirin, Chidori, Chidori Senbon, Chidori Sharp Spear, and Chidori Current. There are no fire style jutsu's that compare to these.

2. And that is why a bunch of little wimpy clones were able to hold down Zabuza. But now they are stronger. Sasuke and Neji can also take Zabuza. Now that the clones are stronger, they will be able to hold down Zabuza. As you saw that one ninja from the Naruto movie: Ninja clash in the snow didn't even try to get out of the way. That would happen here as well. Ranmaru see's way better than Neji's eyes and with better presision. He would see it coming and will get Raiga to move out of the way right away. Of course Neji is alot faster and more powerful, but Ranmaru's eyes are superior to Neji's.

3. While Zabuza is in the mist, Ranmaru will still be able to see him, and he will tell Raiga where he is and will tell him where to shoot his lightning. Zabuza does not have superior speed, but he does have superior strenght. And if if either of them get near hitting Raiga, or Ranmaru, he will put Lightning armor aroung his body. He can also create a lightning dragon. It will stop the the water style jutsu's of Zabuza.

yungz22
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
He didn't have the sharingan and byakugan put together, laughing my ass off.

i didnt mean it literally jackass his eyes could do the same as both of those things

Wil7
Bada's Palin misunderstands everything yungz22. His eyes can predict, it can see stuff that byakugan can't see, can create illusions, etc. Bada's Palin is just retarded.

Dark-Jaxx
1. I am not counting Amaterasu, which is not a fire style jutsu. It is apart of MS. I am only counting fire style jutsu's compared to lightning style jutsu's. Yes, lightning attaks have shown it can kill people, and what has fire style jutsu's been able to do. Lightning has Kirin, Chidori, Chidori Senbon, Chidori Sharp Spear, and Chidori Current. There are no fire style jutsu's that compare to these.

2. And that is why a bunch of little wimpy clones were able to hold down Zabuza. But now they are stronger. Sasuke and Neji can also take Zabuza. Now that the clones are stronger, they will be able to hold down Zabuza. As you saw that one ninja from the Naruto movie: Ninja clash in the snow didn't even try to get out of the way. That would happen here as well. Ranmaru see's way better than Neji's eyes and with better presision. He would see it coming and will get Raiga to move out of the way right away. Of course Neji is alot faster and more powerful, but Ranmaru's eyes are superior to Neji's.

3. While Zabuza is in the mist, Ranmaru will still be able to see him, and he will tell Raiga where he is and will tell him where to shoot his lightning. Zabuza does not have superior speed, but he does have superior strenght. And if if either of them get near hitting Raiga, or Ranmaru, he will put Lightning armor aroung his body. He can also create a lightning dragon. It will stop the the water style jutsu's of Zabuza. 1. All of which Raiga and Ranmaru do not have ace. So your point is irrelevant, stupid, and gay. And Amaterasu is a fire jutsu, it comes with MS, but is still a fire jutsu.

2. When did the wimpy clones hold down Zabuza? Sasuke by this point is just a weaker Kakashi, so I highly doubt it.. Don't even bring up Neji, I crushed that argument in the appropriate thread. Wait...So you are saying if Naruto tried to use Rasengan, Zabuza in a realistic non-PIS fight will not even try to get out of the way and take it? no expression Dude...Are you SERIOUS? erm Ranmaru's eyes see better than Neji's, sure, but both Ranmaru and Raiga lack the speed or technique to dodge as effectively, and he actually has to TELL Raiga what to do, what you are suggesting them doing is alot slower than you think, and someone fast like Haku or Zabuza will take advantage of it.

3. And Zabuza will know where Ranmaru and Raiga are without a jackass on his back telling him what to do and where to go, speed kills. Zabuza does have superior speed, his speed feats are greater and allow him to fight, block, and dodge someone as quick as Kakashi. Lightning armor, yeah would work. Lightning will stop water jutsus? Unlikely, considering the fact that the lightning would only conduct the water, which would only make it more effective when it hits Raiga and Ranmaru if anything. And Zabuza is alot faster with his jutsus than Raiga, and Haku with his ice haxx(the ice shard attack that goes from all directions for instance) pwns.

Bada's Palin
i didnt mean it literally jackass his eyes could do the same as both of those things

I didn't know it let him copy techniques, see tenketsu, perform the kaiten and see people's moves before they did.

Bada's Palin misunderstands everything yungz22. His eyes can predict, it can see stuff that byakugan can't see, can create illusions, etc. Bada's Palin is just retarded.

lulz.

WrathfulDwarf

This is consider bashing in this forum and I will ask you to stop. Just keep it cool.

Wil7
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
This is consider bashing in this forum and I will ask you to stop. Just keep it cool.

You are saying I am bashing. Bada's Palin talks about Gaara, and Deidara giving him oral sex, and that isn't bashing? He also talks about me giving oral sex to Deidara, and that isn't bashing? So don't tell me that I am bashing when he has been doing it all along.

Bada's Palin
You are saying I am bashing. Bada's Palin talks about Gaara, and Deidara giving him oral sex, and that isn't bashing? He also talks about me giving oral sex to Deidara, and that isn't bashing? So don't tell me that I am bashing when he has been doing it all along.

Those are fictional characters.

How is it bashing if I say something about Gaara and me?

I suggest you apologize.

Wil7
You apologize 1st. You are the guy who is telling me to give oral sex to Deidara. It doesn't matter if they are fictional characters. For that, you can get your butt kicked off for 30 days. You apologize 1st, and then I will, but if not, you ain't getting no apology from me.

Wil7
You know what, how about this. I will apologize and be the better man.
- I am sorry for calling you retarded.

WrathfulDwarf
Just drop it. Move along and no more feuds.

Dark-Jaxx
WD, would you like a fish sandwich?

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Just drop it. Move along and no more feuds.

You bet your bollocks to a barndance you're not backing out uhuh

Wil7
To get back on the thread, Raiga and Ranmaru wins.

Dark-Jaxx
No they don't, see my last post to see why.

Wil7
Your last post was asking if I wanted a fish sandwich.

Dark-Jaxx
See my last debating post then on the first page. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.