Naruto fighters vs DBZ fighters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
It will be a six on six fight with some of the best from Naruto and some of the best from DBZ.

1. Pein
2. Madara Uchiha
3. Itachi
4. Jiraiya
5. 4th Hokage

vs

1. Broly
2. Goku
3. Vegito
4. Trunks
5. Gohan

These are probably not the best fighters from DBZ, except for Broly, but besides that, they have all of there abilities. Which team wins?

yungz22
is it supposed to go like this

pein vs broly
madara vs goku
itachi vs vegito
jiraiya vs trunks
4th vs gohan

either way i think dbz would come on top each of these characters had the power to blow up planets

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Wil7
It will be a six on six fight with some of the best from Naruto and some of the best from DBZ.

1. Pein
2. Madara Uchiha
3. Itachi
4. Jiraiya
5. 4th Hokage

vs

1. Broly
2. Goku
3. Vegito
4. Trunks
5. Gohan

These are probably not the best fighters from DBZ, except for Broly, but besides that, they have all of there abilities. Which team wins?

Which Gohan is this? Peak end DBZ Gohan? SSJ2 Teen Gohan? Either way the Naruverse gets raped hard.

Wil7
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Which Gohan is this? Peak end DBZ Gohan? SSJ2 Teen Gohan? Either way the Naruverse gets raped hard.

It is when Gohan is the best of his abilties.

yungz22
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

it doesnt matter either way naruto people lose badly

Wil7
Yeah, the only one who can give the DBZ fighters trouble is Pein because of his 6 bodies, and all of there abilities. Besides him, I say DBZ wins, although I don't know much about DBZ compared to others.

Magee
Madara solo's dbz guys.

Kero_Co
DBZ. It's like King Kong versus Godzilla. No, not Kaiju Kong that gets power from lightening, regular kong that gets killed because he has a thing for white women.

Nemesis X
I think this thread's a spite. As cool as I think the Naruto series is, DBZ is gonna murder these guys worse than what Voorhees does to camp counselors.

BradBalboa
Broly solos....

yungz22
Originally posted by BradBalboa
Broly solos....

vegito solos even worse

Pyron_Express
lol wut
Originally posted by Magee
Madara solo's dbz guys. He wouldnt have the reaction speed to activate his space/time jutsu.

BradBalboa
This is stupid, if your gonan pit Naruto agaisn tDBZ Have Naruto fight king piccolo, someone who can dish out 2 nuke level atatcks,..not someone who can desrtoy galaxies/planets...

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Magee
Madara solo's dbz guys. And how exactly does he plan on doing that? smile

Anyone on the DBZ side solo.

Endless Mike
This is stupid, if your gonan pit Naruto agaisn tDBZ Have Naruto fight king piccolo, someone who can dish out 2 nuke level atatcks,..not someone who can desrtoy galaxies/planets...

King Picollo would destroy the Narutoverse

Wil7
Well you can't say that when he is not apart of the discussion, but if he was, I don't think he would. To beat all 5 of them, ha, that is funny. Picollo would lose.

King Kandy
The only possible way for a Naruto character to get a win here is Genjutsu.

Wil7
Well there are a few jutsu's in mind that might hit the DBZ guys.

Kento
Trunks solos. And it doesn't even matter which Trunks as long as its not baby Trunks. Unless Itachi and Madara can get them all in a genjutsu before they are all speedblitzed. Though hitting Madara will probably be the only real problem. Maybe Yaihiko Pein..But that's easily gotten past by just blowing up most of the planet. Unless Kakashi finds a way past it which then it'll be even easier for the Z fighters to get past it.

Wil7
I don't see how they will avoid stuff like Amaterasu, and Kakashi's MS, and etc. There is alot of jutsu's that could give them trouble, but DBZ still wins.

Kento
By killing them before they could even hope to do it would be the best guess. They have to concentrate to do Amaterasu and Kamui. And they'd have to actually be able to see the Z fighters. They'd be shooting those attacks at after images if they even got the chance.

Wil7
What if we put Lee and Gai in the mix. If they open the gates, I dare the DBZ guys to dodge those attacks of theres.

Dark-Jaxx
They would not only dodge them, they would kill them in a single punch.

Seriously, wtf?

Lee with the 5 Gates was able to instantly reach spots from a 10-15 foot radius in a large room, DBZ characters during the Freeza saga were doing shit like that over a span of 200-300 feet.

They are faster, stronger, and more powerful.

Kento
What if we put Lee and Gai in the mix. If they open the gates, I dare the DBZ guys to dodge those attacks of theres. They could dodge them..And effortlessly at that. If they cared to. They'd kill them all before they realized what happened. Naruto is barley on par with mid-DB if that. Even Piccolo and Gokou from beginning of Z would beat all of Naruto guys. Barring something like a genjutsu effecting the Z fighters or Ino getting a chance to take over the strongest body and being able to use it right.

Wil7
I am saying they will not have enough time to block there attacks. But still, DBZ wins, that doesn't change.

Dark-Jaxx
Not have enough time? You are mistaken, Naruto characters will not have enough time to block the DBZ character's attacks.

Anyone on the DBZ can one shot anyone on Naruto side, except maybe Madara if he uses his Time/Space haxx, and can do it before they can get off a single attack.

Kento
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Not have enough time? You are mistaken, Naruto characters will not have enough time to block the DBZ character's attacks.

Anyone on the DBZ side can one shot everyone on Naruto side, except maybe Madara if he uses his Time/Space haxx, and can do it before they can get off a single attack. Fixed

First_Tsurugi06
Any of the Z characters on the list in their prime could solo this entire thing as a gauntlet, especially Broly, Vegito, and Gohan (in any state from Androids saga to his Ultimate/Mystic/Chou form in the Buu Saga at least). I mean that's a nice team on the Naruto list and all, but I've only had one friend who said that he thought any Naruto character could beat any DBZ character, but he's my same friend who treats the Narutimate Hero games as the successor to the Super Smash Bros. series.

Nemesis X
This is what will happen.

http://fc75.deviantart.com/fs17/f/2007/206/0/2/Gohan_vs_Naruto_by_TechnoRanma.jpg

yungz22
I am saying they will not have enough time to block there attacks. But still, DBZ wins, that doesn't change.
not fast enough have you seen gohan ssj2's speed

Dark-Jaxx
Hell...Goku as a kid fighting Krillin in the Tenkaichi Budokai was about as fast as 5th Gate Lee...

Markus Corvinus
See, the problem with this thread is that DBZ fighters were basically on a Godlike status, whereas Naruto fighters were basically like regular ninjas with a few fancy moves. This is a curbstomp for the DBZ fighters. Hell, you could combine the power of every Naruto fighter and it wouldn't make that person half as strong as someone like Goku.

Dark-Jaxx
...Regular ninjas can summon giant frogs, make 1,000 copies of himself, call upon an ancient demon inside him for powa, make spinning energy balls of powa, and turn into a half frog which somehow gives him haxx strength?

And that is just one dude...

Markus Corvinus
I haven't watched Naruto in about a year, maybe more, but my point is that none of their powers are on par with mostly any DBZ character.

Magee
Madara stands there taking the piss out of dbz nubs unable to touch him until Brolly exactly ten seconds in to the fight starts shouting crap about carrots and blows up the planet killing them all.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, that is true.

boxy brown
I think raditz could solo the entire naruto world.

Endless Mike
Naruto characters cannot beat DBZ characters, unless the fight is set up in a ridiculous unrealistic way, i.e. the DBZ character isn't allowed to move while Kakashi hits him with Kamui.

Dark-Jaxx
Lol, even then, any character Super Buu level or above could escape the dimension it sends them to.

First_Tsurugi06
^You mean that screaming thing, Dark-Jaxx?

Originally posted by Nemesis X

http://fc75.deviantart.com/fs17/f/2007/206/0/2/Gohan_vs_Naruto_by_TechnoRanma.jpg

Only four Narutos? Gohan had beaten seven Cell Jrs. without breaking a sweat, I think a couple dozen Narutos wouldn't be pushing it.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah. T3h scream of powa.

Kirikaze Fuuma
DBZ wins this easily.

Stealth
DBZ wins lol

yungz22
come on i mean come on nobody in naruto is a planetary threat how canthey even stand a chance

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah...

A jutsu that requires years of prep time, along with 9 incredibly powerful beasts to fuel it, used by one of the most powerful ninjas in the world, can only destroy a county. no expression

Forget DBZ, there are One Piece characters better than that.

SSJ2Vegeta
why do people even compare the two :L people seriosly under rate dbz characters when it comes to these threads, i mean when goku landed on namek his power level was stated to be 180,000 and when he fought frieza as a super saiyan, his power level was 150,000,000 are theyre any naruto characters with a power level OVER 9000 !!!! :L

i believe kid goku could wipe out most if not all naruto characters

Because a super saiyan has been stated to have an increase by 50x the power level of his a normal saiyan form, this is the part people always forget when they talk about a super saiyans power level like i've said many times before, and the other forms have never been stated, or power levels past the frieza saga because there wouldnt even be a number, well there would but it would be to high, i mean goku or vegeta would probalby have a base power level of sumthing like 10 billion by the end of dbz thn times tht by 50 for there super saiyan form and the power level is 500 billion WOW and imagin thm including ssj2, ssj3 etcetra.

so basically id put kid goku on here and he'd whup all them blah blah blah.

finshed

SSJ2Vegeta
when i said 10 billion it was just a rough estimate, there is no evidence to prove this, but i mean when goku fought frieza it was close with a power level of 150,000,000 and friezas of 120,000,000. This is why i believe tht gokus power level reached 10 billion in normal saiyan because he gets a number of times stronger thn his super saiyan form on planet namek.

King Kandy
Kid Goku = No. He would get killed here.

Mr. Rhythmic
Broly blows up the planet they're standing on.

King Kandy
Madara would survive...

WO Polaski
what?

NemeBro
Originally posted by King Kandy
Madara would survive... Right because he has shown the ability to live without air.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by Nemesis X

Nah. Gohan looks too bloodied up for that to be realistic.

Mr. Rhythmic
Madara would survive...

Up until Broly plays Ozzy Osbourne with him.

Mr. Rhythmic
Kid Goku = No. He would get killed here.

Kid Goku could beat a few of them.

SSJ2Vegeta
kid goku couldnt beat all of them, but he would beat a number of them. Can you remember at the start of dragonball when he picked up a car and threw it and when he got shot in the head, i cant see many naruto characters surviving after gettin shot in the head or even being able to pick up a car, and remember this is before kid goku started training with master roshi, so he must have been very weak at this time and he could still pick up a car and also get shot in the head and live and just say ow that hurt

Endless Mike
Depends which Kid Goku you mean. If you mean at the very beginning of the manga, he gets merced. If you mean 21st Budokai, he can take out most of them save for the kage level nins. If you mean 22nd Budokai he can probably beat them all except for the very top tiers, and even then he could get some wins. If you mean anything further than that, like when he fought Piccolo Daimao, he would stomp

BradBalboa
Kid Goku took an attack from Toa Pai Pai which sent him flying 300mile sin a matter of seconds.. he stomps!! i love naruto, infact i was watching the second shippuden movie last night, but DBZ owns them when it comes to fighting power easy

GGS
Or we could just turn it into a joke fight and say DBGT's Kid Goku.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by SSJ2Vegeta
kid goku couldnt beat all of them, but he would beat a number of them. Can you remember at the start of dragonball when he picked up a car and threw it and when he got shot in the head, i cant see many naruto characters surviving after gettin shot in the head or even being able to pick up a car, and remember this is before kid goku started training with master roshi, so he must have been very weak at this time and he could still pick up a car and also get shot in the head and live and just say ow that hurt

And when you look at the end of Kid Goku's era, he could take on the likes of King Piccolo and Tambourine. Now, even though those are just names, look at some of the things King Piccolo did.
-Smiled as a tank shot directly at him constantly.
-Threw a large building with one hand.
-Shattered a mountain with his laser eyes.
-Caught a hyper jet while it was flying.
-Landed on the ground from thousands of feet up with a smile(and no injuries whatsoever).
-Knocked a tank over with the flick of his wrist.
-Punched through someone, only to then compared it to tissue paper.
-Killed Shenron.
-Caught hits from Kid Goku, who was fast enough to dodge energy attacks(which are in the same speed range as bullets, if not faster).

Prince Vegeta
DBZ would beat naruto easily LOL

BradBalboa
Hell Piccolo Daimoa is more than enough to beat them, Just let him and his minions free on Naruto Earth and watch darkness prevail!! Narutos Pet fox wil be incinerated along with everythign else!!

BradBalboa
Piccolo would win but it woudl be soo cool to se, cause the likes of the 4th and Naurto Sage mode could stand up to him for a while until he got serious!! would be an awesome crossover event =D

Endless Mike
Piccolo would win but it woudl be soo cool to se, cause the likes of the 4th and Naurto Sage mode could stand up to him for a while until he got serious!! would be an awesome crossover event =D

How could they do anything to him? He could nuke them from a thousand feet in the air.

BradBalboa
yeh but thats boring, Piccolo is pure evil hed rather fight them on there own level, toy with them make tham suffer beyond imagination =P id oove to see it as a crossover movie

Endless Mike
yeh but thats boring, Piccolo is pure evil hed rather fight them on there own level, toy with them make tham suffer beyond imagination =P id oove to see it as a crossover movie

Well if he did that there's a very slight chance he could lose by getting caught in one of their cheaper techniques. I say he would just nuke them.

BradBalboa
yeah he could go either way, part of him wud want to just play it otu liek this

" Pfft miserable Insets, BOOOOM"!! Nuked

another side wud fly down

"Sneer", "Come at me you fools, come to you death"!! =D

miky617
Ok, Listen. Madar is untouchable, and all itachi has to do it point at someone and their done for. Minatios reflexs are faster than the speed of light and kakashi can hit a moving target traveling at impossible speeds with his Kamui. If anyone tuches Pain's Human path, their soul gets ripped out and they die. Itachi has amaterasu which if it hits anyone on DBZ side, they're done for. Now that Madara has his own six paths of pain with their jinchuriki and they all have rinnegan and Mangekyo sharingan, and their immortal, i'd say that Naruto's side stands a good chance if they act fast. If DBZ gets a head start tho, then it's gonna be hard. Broly could probably take on all the Naruto dudes, but if he stands still for any longer than a nanosecond, he's toast too. There is no way out of a tsukuyomi. Now that madara has all of pains power, he can summon the gedo statue with rips the sould out of ayone its mouth dragons touch. It could go either way and if Madara is willing to use Izanagi, then he could rewrite reality and pretty much control the universe.

King Kandy
Current Madara can beat them!

Mr. Rhythmic
Current Madara can beat them!

Madara wouldn't even come close.

King Kandy
Can too. DBZ characters like to stare off their opponents before fighting. genjutsu ftw!

Mr. Rhythmic
Can too. DBZ characters like to stare off their opponents before fighting. genjutsu ftw!

You do realize that when they even stare, the ground lifts itself into the air?

carver9
Lol... They only stare when they feel threaten, not from someone inferior.

King Kandy
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... They only stare when they feel threaten, not from someone inferior.
Oh, really? Goku even stared at that bruce lee knockoff. That is just not true at all.

Mr. Rhythmic
Oh, really? Goku even stared at that bruce lee knockoff. That is just not true at all.

Staring is a natural thing, by the way. Besides, I think that the staring argument is bad regardless.

However, you never replied to my side of the argument, which is that even when staring the ground shakes and even levitates. An action that takes no movement whatsoever emits force. That alone puts them far beyond any Naruto character.

King Kandy
Sure. But he won't beat his opponent by levitating them. That power is useless in a genjutsu. The moment he goes for that stare off, any sharingan user can beat him.

Obviously they are way stronger in DBZ but this is a solid victory due to unique abilities.

NTJack0
Naruto stands no chance at all.

Mr. Rhythmic
Sure. But he won't beat his opponent by levitating them.

You're not getting my point. The Z fighters are so powerful that their concentration physically breaks the barriers of gravity.
Staring won't win this fight, but one punch by Goku will.

Once again, you don't seem to get my point, nor does it seem that you have ever really watched Dragonball. Broly alone destroyed an entire galaxy, Buu and Frieza have blown up planets with a finger, Cell took head on a blast that could be seen from space, and Goku has become far more powerful than any of them. Not to mention that Goku is so fast that one of his very first opponents (when he was just a child) deflected a bullet with his slipper.

There is not one ability in the Naruto-verse that a character in DBZ has not already done.

carver9
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
You're not getting my point. The Z fighters are so powerful that their concentration physically breaks the barriers of gravity.

Once again, you don't seem to get my point, nor does it seem that you have ever really watched Dragonball. Broly alone destroyed an entire galaxy, Buu and Frieza have blown up planets with a finger, Cell took head on a blast that could be seen from space, and Goku has become far more powerful than any of them. Not to mention that Goku is so fast that one of his very first opponents (when he was just a child) deflected a bullet with his slipper.

There is not one ability in the Naruto-verse that a character in DBZ has not already done.

The sad thing is, the speed of a bullet was slow motion to someone like Goku, even during his childhood... At his absolute weakest. That's as a child. There is no telling how fast Goku was/during his adult year.

Everyone in the Naruto verse gets blitzed before they even realize they are in a fight.

Stealth
Choji vs. Vegito in candy form. :'D

Mr. Rhythmic
The sad thing is, the speed of a bullet was slow motion to someone like Goku, even during his childhood... At his absolute weakest

Well, he wasn't THAT fast pre-Roshi, but he could survive a bullet to the head.

carver9
Well, he wasn't THAT fast pre-Roshi, but he could survive a bullet to the head.

Gotcha , but Roshi, one of the slowest of DBZ characters (on a large scale) caught multiple bullets from a machine gun point blank range.

That alone puts him around mach 1000 to 2000 and again, he is the slowest out of the bunch.

A none playing around Roshi using his speed, strength along with his moon busting power could solo the Naruto verse.

Mr. Rhythmic
Gotcha , but Roshi, one of the slowest of DBZ characters (on a large scale) caught multiple bullets from a machine gun point blank range.

That alone puts him around mach 1000 to 2000 and again, he is the slowest out of the bunch.

Again, I wouldn't put him at mach speed, because we do see them run in a scene at full speed before training, and they were fast, but not jet fast.
I'd say for DBZ standards to look at how Raditz flicked back a bullet, making it go faster than when it was in the gun. That, or like you said Roshi catching RRA bullets easily.

King Kandy

Sure, if he gets a punch in. Again, if he stares first, Goku will just get tsukuyomi used on him.

Haha. 1st off most of those feats are anime-only, 2ndly they don't even matter. Again, sure, Goku could annihilate the entire Naruto earth. But he won't. Not his style.

Um, genjutsu? Soul stealing? There definitely are abilities they have, that can defeat characters from DBZ.

Mr. Rhythmic
Sure, if he gets a punch in.

Wow. No, the argument's over. Because he WILL get a punch in.
Either Naruto has blinded you, or you have never seen Dragonball/Z/GT.

King Kandy
Wow. No, the argument's over. Because he WILL get a punch in.
Either Naruto has blinded you, or you have never seen Dragonball/Z/GT.
How will he get a punch in when he's busy staring?

Harbinger
Originally posted by Kero_Co
DBZ. It's like King Kong versus Godzilla. No, not Kaiju Kong that gets power from lightening, regular kong that gets killed because he has a thing for white women. Best post in the thread right here.

Mr. Rhythmic
How will he get a punch in when he's busy staring?

ugh3

King Kandy
ugh3
Concession accepted.

Mr. Rhythmic
Concession accepted.

The only thing I concede is my belief that you could properly process information without just blocking out all words but your own.

yungz22
Goku's will power can overcome genjutsu also. Goku could easily one shot anybody in naruto whether it be by ki blast or physical attack

King Kandy
Originally posted by yungz22
Goku's will power can overcome genjutsu also.
Based on what?

yungz22
Based on the fact that the pain tsyukuyomi inflcitted on the opponent is nothing compared to the pain he has endured during his fights against frieza cell and buu

King Kandy
Based on the fact that the pain tsyukuyomi inflcitted on the opponent is nothing compared to the pain he has endured during his fights against frieza cell and buu
What? How is that true at all? He did not even get close to as badly beaten. Usually without even any broken bones.

carver9

A punch from Frieza>>>>>>>>anything Pain has done to any of his opponents.

King Kandy
Um, OK? In tsukuyomi you can just change reality as you wish. So he could make a thousand freezas punch him. or make goku weaker than an anorexic schoolgirl.

iceman24567
LOL please Kakashi was boned by Itachi's genjutsu never seen anybody "will" themselves out of it tsukuyomi would put just about anybody out.

BloodRain
What could a Z fighter do if they got caught in a genjutsu, especially a tsukuyomi leveled one? Unless they have some mental defenses or something.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by iceman24567
LOL please Kakashi was boned by Itachi's genjutsu never seen anybody "will" themselves out of it tsukuyomi would put just about anybody out.

At this point, I'm convinced that Kandy is just trolling.

NemeBro

A none playing around Roshi using his speed, strength along with his moon busting power could solo the Naruto verse. What the **** are you talking about?

In what ****ed up world does catching about 20 machine-gun bullets that travel at mach 3 AT BEST equal mach 1,000-2,000 reflexes?

Are you out of your ****ing mind?

deathcon27
dbz wins hands down with massive speed and also incredibly strong ki blasts its over pretty quick also broly is a ruthless fighter and would definetly cheat if things got tough he would probably just destroy the whole battlefield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.