Triple h palying Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beast1234
do you think triple H should play

Magee
No.

roughrider
Originally posted by beast1234

No. And go to the Thor Movie thread.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Magee
No.

Badabing
do you think triple H should play sick

Kazenji
****, What is it with people and their favourite wreastlers that think they can act.

Markus Corvinus
My sentiments exactly. Stop making these threads, people. I bet Marvel is laughing at this notion at this very moment. No wrestler ever needs to portray a comic book character.

Newjak
Originally posted by Markus Corvinus
My sentiments exactly. Stop making these threads, people. I bet Marvel is laughing at this notion at this very moment. No wrestler ever needs to portray a comic book character. Except for the Rock

And Steve Nash who did an amazing job as the Russian in the Punisher no expression

Endrict Nuul

HELL NO.....

Badabing
do you think triple H should play Yes, and Hulk Hogan should play Odin. dur

Newjak
Originally posted by Badabing
Yes, and Hulk Hogan should play Odin. dur shock

Badabing
Originally posted by Newjak
shock laughing out loud

Vince McMahon as Loki?

stick out tongue

Endrict Nuul
Yes, and Hulk Hogan should play Odin. dur

Kane should play Surter.

Newjak
laughing out loud

Vince McMahon as Loki?

stick out tongue Nah it'd have to be his son.

Also imagine it the Undertaker as Hela no expression

Endrict Nuul
Nah it'd have to be his son.

Also imagine it the Undertaker as Hela no expression

Nah, Mcfoley....

Badabing
This is madness! We're ruining the movie. laughing out loud

Nash WAS good as the Russian, Newjak. uhuh

stick out tongue

Newjak

stick out tongue Isn't that what I said no expression

Actually I like Nash in the movies he has been in. He always does a decent job, and looks like he is just having fun with it unlike most wrestlers who try too hard.

In fact Imagine Nash as Thor shock

Endrict Nuul

stick out tongue

NO!! mad

Badabing
Isn't that what I said no expression

Actually I like Nash in the movies he has been in. He always does a decent job, and looks like he is just having fun with it unlike most wrestlers who try too hard.

In fact Imagine Nash as Thor shock I know what you said. But is that what you meant? uhuh

stick out tongue

Nash is better in movies like The Longest Yard. laughing out loud

Seriously, HHH as Thor = durthor

Endrict Nuul
I know what you said. But is that what you meant? uhuh

stick out tongue

Seriously, HHH as Thor = durthor

Or The Love boat....

Newjak
I know what you said. But is that what you meant? uhuh

stick out tongue

Seriously, HHH as Thor = durthor Wouldn't you like to know
shifty

And you telling me it wouldn't be sweet to see Nash swinging a giant Hammer eek!

Badabing
Wouldn't you like to know
shifty

And you telling me it wouldn't be sweet to see Nash swinging a giant Hammer eek! Damn you and your hippiness! durfist

Only if the Big Show plays Balder. uhuh

Endrict Nuul
China should play Thor Girl

Newjak
Damn you and your hippiness! durfist

Only if the Big Show plays Balder. uhuh You will never crack it's codes peaches

So we go from a skinny, quick, and nimble fighter to a large bulky slow guy confused

If anything Balder should be played by Rey Mysterio Jr eek!

Seriously though. Nash is roughly 7 feet tall, and has a very muscular build. If the guy could do a decent job of acting I think he would make a very dead on Thor.

SpaceMonkey

And Steve Nash who did an amazing job as the Russian in the Punisher no expression

Kevin Nash is the wrestler who played The Russian. Steve Nash is the Phoenix Suns Point Guard. He would suck as Thor! LOL

Endrict Nuul
You will never crack it's codes peaches

So we go from a skinny, quick, and nimble fighter to a large bulky slow guy confused

If anything Balder should be played by Rey Mysterio Jr eek!

Seriously though. Nash is roughly 7 feet tall, and has a very muscular build. If the guy could do a decent job of acting I think he would make a very dead on Thor.

But too bad he cant act worth shit...... confused but wait, this is a hack and slash movie with some plot.....so maybe it wouldn't be so bad... eek!

steverules
Yes, and Hulk Hogan should play Odin. dur

No he's already play captain America

'Whatchaaaaa gonna do Red skull when Captain America and his huge pythons and his Americamaniacs run wild on you Brother? WHATCHHHHAAAAAA GONNNNAA DOOOOOOOOO!?! Oh crap there goes my hip again!'

Markus Corvinus
Except for the Rock

His name is Kevin Nash, and the only wrestler who can qualify as a good or even great actor, is Dwayne Johnson (The Rock). Other than that, I've seen no proof that a wrestler can act. Kevin Nash doesn't count because his character didn't have any lines from what I can recall.

roughrider
OK OK...if people want a wrestler, they can cast one to play Ulik, if he gets in the film. OK? Can we close this subject?

Kenneth Branagh is directing, and he's not casting a wrestler as Thor.

SpaceMonkey
I'm surprised this thread has endured this long. 2 pages!! Geez.

Newjak
Originally posted by Markus Corvinus
His name is Kevin Nash, and the only wrestler who can qualify as a good or even great actor, is Dwayne Johnson (The Rock). Other than that, I've seen no proof that a wrestler can act. Kevin Nash doesn't count because his character didn't have any lines from what I can recall. Whoops my bad you are right.

He had speaking lines in the longest yard. no expression

steverules
He was funny in the longest yard haermm I loved it when his pills had been swapped

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by roughrider
OK OK...if people want a wrestler, they can cast one to play Ulik, if he gets in the film. OK? Can we close this subject?

Kenneth Branagh is directing, and he's not casting a wrestler as Thor.

Well, George "The Animal" Steele has the hair...

The Great Khali...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalip_Singh_Rana

beast1234
triple h has displayed great acting skills as a wrestler

Newjak
Originally posted by steverules
He was funny in the longest yard haermm I loved it when his pills had been swapped He was so funny during the game big grin

roughrider

By that logic, Hulk Hogan was one of the best actors ever - which of course he wasn't.

Markus Corvinus
Triple H is no where near being even a good actor. He's a great wrestler, and his acting is okay towards wrestling, he's even one of my favorites, but he's not a good or great actor by a longshot, and suggesting him to play Thor shows that the topic creator doesn't know what true acting is.

Endrict Nuul

What lame movie did you watch? Blade 3.....H has and never will be a great actor or even a good one in that matter.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Well, George "The Animal" Steele has the hair...

The Great Khali...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalip_Singh_Rana

Khali's best move is when he puts up his hands..

psycho gundam
China should play Thor Girl i would rather cast her as ulik.....

thor should be played by an unknown, an intimidating big guy who can act, slap a wig on him and the appropriate costume and a shit load of CGI.

roughrider
There should be casting news this month or next, if it's already gotten out they offered the part to Daniel Craig. This is such a challenge; I think it's harder to cast someone to play Thor or Captain America, than Superman or Batman...

I also think back to the casting announcements we heard when LOTR was getting started. And how I scratched my head about casting actors like Elijah Wood, Ian Holm & Sean Astin to be Hobbits(as they were not dwarfs or midgets.) But then we saw the subtle FX work on the big screen and how it worked so beautifully. I have faith that Marvel with get Thor onscreen looking as close to the comic page as possible.

Stoic
I could really see Cena as Captain America, he looks just like Captain America. Tripple H is no Thor.

Warrior18

Dear Lord no!
By the way we need actors to play these people. Not steroided up muscle bound meatheads. evil face

Stoic
Originally posted by Warrior18
Dear Lord no!
By the way we need actors to play these people. Not steroided up muscle bound meatheads. evil face

There's a give and take in all things, it is my opinion, that if the talent looks and sounds the part performed, that they are 3/4 of the way there.

Capable Director's can work loads of magic to bring out the strengths of most people, and the acting coaches can do the rest. Wrestler's are actors, and are used to being in the spotlight, some have more charisma than others (The Rock & John Cena).

Basically I'd prefer a buff Thor with mediocre acting ability over a pencil neck that doesn't look like Thor at all, even if he can act his way to becoming an Oscar nominee.

Endrict Nuul
I think Djimon Hounsou Should play Thor.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Stoic
There's a give and take in all things, it is my opinion, that if the talent looks and sounds the part performed, that they are 3/4 of the way there.

Capable Director's can work loads of magic to bring out the strengths of most people, and the acting coaches can do the rest. Wrestler's are actors, and are used to being in the spotlight, some have more charisma than others (The Rock & John Cena).

Basically I'd prefer a buff Thor with mediocre acting ability over a pencil neck that doesn't look like Thor at all, even if he can act his way to becoming an Oscar nominee.

I don't think Triple H looks like Thor at all though. Only in that he is muscular. Triple H looks like a straight up film bad guy. lol I mean look at his mug (face). Oh and his acting,no matter who was directing him, would be abysmal. wink

Endrict Nuul
Screw HHH....if you want a wrestler than it has to be Nathan Jones. At least he has mores acting role and skills. This guy is perfect, like comon....Thor movie doesnt have to be Oscar worthy acting but it has to have some.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x8/rlcmp/Nathanpi2.jpg

roughrider
I would like to do a costume test with Nathan Jones, just to see how he looks with Thor's long hair - just to see.

The Pict
I think Djimon Hounsou Should play Thor.

Yeah and Rick Moranis should come out of retirement to play Black Panther yes

Endrict Nuul
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/2010/thor003xp6.th.jpghttp://img399.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/605/thor8rt6.th.jpghttp://img372.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/2435/nathanpi2jg4.th.jpghttp://img371.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

Endrict Nuul
How or where can I write a letter to for this?

roughrider
How or where can I write a letter to for this?

Try here - http://www.immortalthor.net/
He had a petition going for awhile to get a Thor movie made. Time for a new petition?

Jack Daniels
my kid has mentioned this to me many times to try and email someone to ask 3h to play the part.....she has watched the old hulk thor movie well over 100 times..I think his real name was kramer??? he did well was tall enuff but not built enuff(damn close though)...3h could do this well... imagine him drunk...thor likes to drink...3h is a good drunk dude if youve followed him...vince as loki yeah if he wasnt so big now...and anyways 3h could play the part of a drunken norse godling very well....they just need to do something with his nose...it doesnt look viking enuff..lol...hulk hogan as odin....Im sorry to those who said no...but thats absolutely perfect for marvel comparing comic pics of him and his age now his build perfect odin...whoever said that was genius!...china poor girl has no part except an extra in the movie...anyways 3h has my vote...if brock and batista werent so damn ugly they could do it...brock now if they followed mythology and made him redheaded (would kill comic thor though) would be the perfect thor ...either way if they hurry and do it 3h could do it...well IMO

Warrior18
Hate to rain on your parade guys, but Kenneth Branagh, one of the UK's premier Shakespearean actors and directors has been slated to direct Thor. I very much doubt he would want or allow for a wrestler to get the lead role.

This is a very good thing by the way.

Jack Daniels
news! Goldberg is considering the role of Thor! nah jus kiddin

I-Drop
HHH sux & he'd make me hate Thor. Nathan Jones looks more like Thor, but I don't remember him ever speaking in any movie, Troy, Protector, Fearless or anything else. Then again, my memory is pretty bad.

Raoul
jones just yelled a lot in the protector. and got kneed in the head a lot too...

Newjak
In Troy he grunted a lot, for all of the few minutes he was in the movie.

I-Drop
I'm not sure if Jones can pull it off unless the role just calls for grunting. I've seen Cripple H in viking-like gear a few days ago & he looks like the physical embodiment of C.Bale's Batman voice. HHH=fail.

Anti-Monitor
And since Jones cant act, how good will he changing his Aussie accent...

Kris Blaze
I'll play Thor uhuh

Badabing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I'll play Thor uhuh Originally posted by Badabing
Hush, this is man talk Thor should be played by a man and, honestly, you're not qualified.....erm

biscuits

stick out tongue

roughrider
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
And since Jones cant act, how good will he changing his Aussie accent...

Yeah yeah, all potentially stumbling blocks - I don't even know what his voice sounds like.
I'd still try him over anyone in the WWE.

Kenneth Branagh is going to cast someone who can emote a bit, Shakespearean style.

Raoul
Originally posted by I-Drop
I'm not sure if Jones can pull it off unless the role just calls for grunting. I've seen Cripple H in viking-like gear a few days ago & he looks like the physical embodiment of C.Bale's Batman voice. HHH=fail.

blink eww.

I-Drop
laughing out loud You shoulda seen him. He was really trying to look scary. Made me laugh.

Raoul
Originally posted by I-Drop
laughing out loud You shoulda seen him. He was really trying to look scary. Made me laugh.

the only thing scary about HHH is how much influence he has in the wwf...

I-Drop
Ditto

Tattoos N Scars
Outside the Rock...I think Stone Cold has done ok in his movies...specifically the Condemned...hell, I enjoyed it..lol.

Jesse Ventura wasn't all that bad. Piper made shit movies. I didn't like Cena's movie. Nathan Jones does alright...for a guy who hardly speaks in his roles.

KingD19
They should get the guy who plays Erik in True Blood. All he has to do is get buff, and he would make a perfect Thor, since he actually is Norwegian or something along those lines.

Kazenji
That Kenneth Brannagh has really gotten into this movie he's even put off any movies to act in and also directing movies he's all focus on this Thor movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.