Galactus takes on the best of Marvel and DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Galactus vs the best of Marvel and DC:

1. Iron Man
2. Hulk
3. Spiderman
4. Superman
5. Batman
6. Flash

Can 6 superheros take down this Galactus, the planet eater?

Nihilist
no

Warrior18
No chance.

Utrigita
Oh my god, they are going to be stomped so hard...

Warrior18
Quite frankly a ridiculous thread. stick out tongue

kevdude
Wheres the Fantastic Four when you need them? ! !

guy222
G wins

Knowsbleed33
Spite.

Galactus murders them singularly or collectively.

Wil7
What if I added in 5 more of the best from Marvel and DC? Then would they win?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Warrior18
Quite frankly a ridiculous thread. stick out tongue

Yeah, this thread fails....

Warrior18
Originally posted by Wil7

Lol man. Knock yourself out, go crazy, keep em coming........the Big G will enjoy himself all day.

quanchi112
G rapes.

Knowsbleed33

5 more characters on this level won't make any difference, no difference at all.

Sup3rman1521
Why is batman even here?

Warrior18
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
Why is batman even here?

His prep time. shifty

quanchi112
His prep time. shifty sad

Warrior18
Originally posted by quanchi112
sad

........and his cosmic kicking abilities. yes

quanchi112
........and his cosmic kicking abilities. yes He did kick the Spectre. I think I am coming around.

Warrior18
Originally posted by quanchi112
He did kick the Spectre. I think I am coming around.

rolling on floor laughing

Badabing
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
Why is batman even here? Originally posted by Warrior18
His prep time. shifty Originally posted by Warrior18
........and his cosmic kicking abilities. yes Originally posted by quanchi112
He did kick the Spectre. I think I am coming around. Spite. Batman wins.....

Seriously, the team has little, if any chance in a random encounter.

AlmightyKfish
Galactus snaps his fingers and creates a Zoom esque shockwave.

Except it destroys the entire solar system.

Basically, Galactus wins very very very easily.

Harbinger

1. Iron Man
2. Hulk
3. Spiderman
4. Superman
5. Batman
6. Flash

LULZ.

ultimatethor
This thread is a joke.

kgkg
Galactus summons the UN shifty

Wei Phoenix

1. Iron Man
2. Hulk
3. Spiderman
4. Superman
5. Batman
6. Flash

First I don't think these 6 are the top of their brand besides Supes. Spider-man, Flash, Batman, Iron Man are not the best their brands.

Zack Fair
This is hardly DC and Marvel's best.

Bouboumaster
Galactus destroy them, with they're planet.

Grinning Goku

1. Iron Man
2. Hulk
3. Spiderman
4. Superman
5. Batman
6. Flash

Can 6 superheros take down this Galactus, the planet eater? laughing laughing laughing

Dark-Jaxx
Ironman whips out Galactus Buster Armor, Hulk does a Galactic Thunderclap, Spiderman cracks a joke about G's mother and his silly pink skirt making him cry, Superman uses Anti-Galactus Vision, Batman Batkicks a planet into Galactus' head, and Flash causing the universe to collapse on itself with a single Infinite Mass Punch.

Stomp in the team's favor.

Badabing
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Ironman whips out Galactus Buster Armor, Hulk does a Galactic Thunderclap, Spiderman cracks a joke about G's mother and his silly pink skirt making him cry, Superman uses Anti-Galactus Vision, Batman Batkicks a planet into Galactus' head, and Flash causing the universe to collapse on itself with a single Infinite Mass Punch.

Stomp in the team's favor. yes

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
yes How do you live with yourself?

redhotrash
Seriously, what is Galactus gonna do with a bunch of webbing in his eyes? The man needs to be able to see!

Mindset
Honestly I think Spiderman can solo

jalek moye
Galactus pisses on them and they get vaporized

fangirl101

1. Iron Man
2. Hulk
3. Spiderman
4. Superman
5. Batman
6. Flash

He doesn't know. You all be nice.

Mindset
Spiderman webs his crotch and Galactus explodes.

Wil7
If I remember correctly, I read a comic book where marvel heroes and villians came and beat Galactus. But how about this:

Hulk
Spiderman
Iron man
Silver surfer
Superman
Fantastic 4
Batman
Flash
Venom
Sandman
Wonderwoman
Abonimation
Red Hulk
and Black Bolt

Is this better? I say though now that Black Bolt is in it, they win. Black Bolt talks and blows up Galactus.

Wei Phoenix
If I remember correctly, I read a comic book where marvel heroes and villians came and beat Galactus. But how about this:

Hulk
Spiderman
Iron man
Silver surfer
Superman
Fantastic 4
Batman
Flash
Venom
Sandman
Wonderwoman
Abonimation
Red Hulk
and Black Bolt

Is this better? I say though now that Black Bolt is in it, they win. Black Bolt talks and blows up Galactus.

BB's voice isn't going to do anything to Big G. Rulk and Abom ain't doing squat along with veonm and sandman. F4 probably with some CIS or huge prep time. Your list of characters is still weak. Its like a bunch of arrows being pitted against a tanks durability.

Bouboumaster

Hulk
Spiderman
Iron man
Silver surfer
Superman
Fantastic 4
Batman
Flash
Venom
Sandman
Wonderwoman
Abonimation
Red Hulk
and Black Bolt

Doesn't matter. Add Odin and it would stay the same at the end. Galactus vaporize them.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Spiderman webs his crotch and Galactus explodes. laughing and laughing at this thread Mindset is like the second funniest person here.

DestinyGuy678
head on they couldbt heat him, but with superman and silver surfer and some of the best minds in dc and marvel I thin kthey could devise a plan to beat galactus....Im not a writer so I Dunno....but a sunddiped superman and a scream from black bolt would at least provide a distraction for the rest to pull something out

jalek moye
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
head on they couldbt heat him, but with superman and silver surfer and some of the best minds in dc and marvel I thin kthey could devise a plan to beat galactus....Im not a writer so I Dunno....but a sunddiped superman and a scream from black bolt would at least provide a distraction for the rest to pull something out

they would still need major prep unless that anti galactus suit actually works

Dark-Jaxx

Hulk
Spiderman
Iron man
Silver surfer
Superman
Fantastic 4
Batman
Flash
Venom
Sandman
Wonderwoman
Abonimation
Red Hulk
and Black Bolt

Is this better? I say though now that Black Bolt is in it, they win. Black Bolt talks and blows up Galactus. You have sealed Galactus' fate by adding Rulk.

Rulk strongest one there is.

TheBadguy
this is as bad a stomp as your narutodbz one.

Hulk
Spiderman
Iron man
Silver surfer
Superman
Fantastic 4
Batman
Flash
Venom
Sandman
Wonderwoman
Abonimation
Red Hulk
and Black Bolt

Take away the bum sandman and give em Prime/Thanos

angel

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678

Realistically, couldn't G just take away Surfer's powers? Wouldn't he hear the plans anyway if he knew they were plotting against him?

redhotrash
Their only chance would be if SS empowered BB while Reed spent about a year or so coming up with a device to further amp his voice.

Mindset
Originally posted by redhotrash
Their only chance would be if SS empowered BB while Reed spent about a year or so coming up with a device to further amp his voice. They already have a device to amp his voice.

skygunner41
Add zombie in the team.

redhotrash
That voice amp thing really didnt look practical to carry around. They'd have to make it portable and hope that the rest of the team can keep Galactus busy long enough for BB to be able to use it. I think if its strong enough to tear a hole in reality it can hurt Galactus

Nestical
Originally posted by fangirl101
He doesn't know. You all be nice.

can you believe for once we agree lulz

Knowsbleed33
The only hope for the new roster is for Reed Richards to plot their escape.

jalek moye
Originally posted by redhotrash
That voice amp thing really didnt look practical to carry around. They'd have to make it portable and hope that the rest of the team can keep Galactus busy long enough for BB to be able to use it. I think if its strong enough to tear a hole in reality it can hurt Galactus

ok so it hurts him

then whats to stop him from just obliterating them all that very instant because he gets mad

ultimatethor
Even wit d new list d result doesnt change. Galactus destroys evryone wit one blast.

Wil7
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
BB's voice isn't going to do anything to Big G. Rulk and Abom ain't doing squat along with veonm and sandman. F4 probably with some CIS or huge prep time. Your list of characters is still weak. Its like a bunch of arrows being pitted against a tanks durability.

How do you know that BB's voice won't do anything when his voice has shattered mountains b4. Have you seen his voice not work on him?

Xplosive
Galactus wins this after first single blast.

Utrigita
How do you know that BB's voice won't do anything when his voice has shattered mountains b4. Have you seen his voice not work on him?

Galactus has taken a supernova at point blank range...

Darth Raizen
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/7302/015descripdmcv33gk4.jpg

Tis pretty self explanatory.

Wei Phoenix

I think it's safe to say that Galactus is way more durable than a mountain. There are a few people that can take BB's voice with no ill effects, Galactus is one of the few.

tkitna

Hulk
Spiderman
Iron man
Silver surfer
Superman
Fantastic 4
Batman
Flash
Venom
Sandman
Wonderwoman
Abonimation
Red Hulk
and Black Bolt

What a difference.

http://jj.am/gallery/d/42538-1/Bravo_clap.gif

Um,,,still unbelievable spite.

Endrict Nuul
This thread is still wtfail....

Wil7
Originally posted by Utrigita
Galactus has taken a supernova at point blank range...

Wow, a super nova. Black Bolt can scream at the top of his lungs and destroy a planet. That is why Black Bolt doesn't talk.

Utrigita
I know smile

Hence Black Bolt voice really wouldn't be a problem for Galactus.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Honestly this thread is a joke. Take a couple of jokers out of there and add Thanos & Prime and you have a battle.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by TheBadguy

Take away the bum sandman and give em Prime/Thanos

angel

angel

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Honestly this thread is a joke. Take a couple of jokers out of there and add Thanos & Prime and you have a battle.
Add Odin, Uatu, and some other dudes

AlmightyKfish
Wow, a super nova. Black Bolt can scream at the top of his lungs and destroy a planet. That is why Black Bolt doesn't talk.

Silver Surfer can blow up a planet and create a black hole with little effort.

And Galactus never even notices his attacks.

The Pict

1. Iron Man
2. Hulk
3. Spiderman
4. Superman
5. Batman
6. Flash

laughing out loud WTF will Spiderman do?

I see the point in Batman if there was prep on the go.

Anyway Big G stomps

Wei Phoenix

Galactus eats planets. Galactus has taken far worse than a scream from BB. Galactus can crush a planet with his hands.

Dark-Jaxx
Wow, a super nova. Black Bolt can scream at the top of his lungs and destroy a planet. That is why Black Bolt doesn't talk. ...So now destroying a planet>A supernova? haermm

vansonbee
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...So now destroying a planet>A supernova? haermm He comparing a unseen feat full power BB scream to the Super Nova. Not planet explosion.

Dark-Jaxx
He said BB's full voice can destroy a planet(is that even true?) could destroy a planet and strongly implied it was greater than a Supernova.

Enyalus
Guys, I think Spiderman is being greatly underestimated here. He's punched Superman in the face before and caused him to be hurt.

Not to mention he was one of the members of the team who beat Omega, a being twice as powerful as Galactus. With Reed's uber mind and Rulk and Hulk's muscle, you basically have a Thanos. Add in all the rest of these guys, like Superman with his S-shield. And of course the ace in the hole, Spiderman, and Galactus is going down.

Zack Fair
Web Impact FOR THE WIN! KAPLA!!!

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Enyalus
Guys, I think Spiderman is being greatly underestimated here. He's punched Superman in the face before and caused him to be hurt.

Not to mention he was one of the members of the team who beat Omega, a being twice as powerful as Galactus. With Reed's uber mind and Rulk and Hulk's muscle, you basically have a Thanos. Add in all the rest of these guys, like Superman with his S-shield. And of course the ace in the hole, Spiderman, and Galactus is going down.

You forgot him beating the shit out of Firelord and he can always make a deal with his buddy satan to get some more power.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TheBadguy
You forgot him beating the shit out of Firelord and he can always make a deal with his buddy satan to get some more power.

thumb up Very true. Spiderman just might be able to solo Vertigo's Lucifer. Fear teh web!!

ultimatethor

Shattering mountains is something any low herald level character shud be capable of. It certainly wont bother galactus who by the way has destroyed three solar systems with one blast while he was extremely weakened. If he decides to release the type of blast here then its all over for them. Or he cud just turn all of them into insects/air/furnitureetc. Or he cud just leave them perpetually falling thru time and space or phase their electrons out of reality, Need i go on?

horrorwolf
No chance. Galactus pwns here.

psycho gundam

1. Iron Man
2. Hulk
3. Spiderman
4. Superman
5. Batman
6. Flash

Can 6 superheros take down this Galactus, the planet eater? if were just up to these guys, earth would be a pile of cosmic shit right now. thanks wil7.... you destroyed the earth smile

boxy brown
WHAt about galactus(full fed) vs :
divine spawn
dr.strange
ghost rider
superman prime
silver surfer
strongest version of hulk chair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.