Cherubimon (virus) Vs. Godhand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Express
Cherubimon (virus) with every feat and ability that he has shown.

Vs.

God hand from Berserk.

Fight takes place in the Digital World (Digimon Frontier to be specific)

Who wins?

Pyron_Express
So who said Cherubimon wins?

Astner
How much do we know of the Godhand exactly? They're five demonic gods controlling the otherworld, and its fallen souls. They live in a twisted reality and trades power and might for souls.

Cherubimon is the fallen guardian of the heavens in the Digital World.

I'd give the slight upper-hand to the Godhand, since they seem to have a slight resemblance to the Dark Masters, who I think would bring down Cherubimon.

yungz22
i did did you delete my opinion

Pyron_Express
Originally posted by Astner
How much do we know of the Godhand exactly? They're five demonic gods controlling the otherworld, and its fallen souls. They live in a twisted reality and trades power and might for souls.

Cherubimon is the fallen guardian of the heavens in the Digital World.

I'd give the slight upper-hand to the Godhand, since they seem to have a slight resemblance to the Dark Masters, who I think would bring down Cherubimon. I dont know much about Godhand, since i just started reading Berserk, but so far they seem to be able to manipulate fate, and are incorporeal, etc.

This isnt just the fallen Cherubimon from Digimon Frontier, im including all his feats from the movie as well.

He has shown some crazy abilities; High-level matter manipulation, Space-time manipulation, Traversing space-time, Phasing, Near-instant regeneration (in the movie he disintegrated himself 'till he was nothing..and came back), He can constantly spew damaging black spherical projectiles, which degenerate his enemies ( unknown of what it's made out of), Dimension creation (which he can warp at his whim), Has some-type of Gravity manipulation (just like Pein/Pain from Naruto), etc. Godhand is gonna have a tough time fighting him.

Yeah, i should've made this "Dark Masters Vs. Godhand", since they do kinda resemble eachother...And may i ask why you think the Dark Masters can take on Cherubimon?

gamewarrior
I don't know much about Cherubimon but from what you posted of his abilities he seems to be an incredibly powerful foe. I've read Berserk from the beginning to the latest chapter, so, I'm more familiar with the Godhand.

The Godhand are a bunch of corporeal beings who were once human but were chosen by the Idea of Evil to serve its purpose of giving reason for humanity's suffering, that have immense power, nearly invulnerable, and command an army of demonic beings called Apostles.

All I can say is that, if they were to fight, I guess it would be one hell of a show, not to mention the amount of destruction left in it wake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.