Hellboy vs. Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
fight in a city street, each in character

standard equipment for hellboythey start on the opposite sides of a street and anything in the street is available for use (it is clutter with parked cars and such, however no civilians)

Endrict Nuul
Red

Harbinger
Arkady.

-K-M-
I doubt the death spores would work on Hellboy (Hellboy won't die unless he wants to), but Red doesn't even need that to win

Endless Mike
Originally posted by -K-M-
I doubt the death spores would work on Hellboy (Hellboy won't die unless he wants to), but Red doesn't even need that to win

So he's immortal?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Endless Mike
So he's immortal?

Yes,

1. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Scangstas-DarknessCalls-015.jpg
2. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Scangstas-DarknessCalls-016.jpg

Endless Mike
Thanks K-M, I didn't know that

-K-M-
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Thanks K-M, I didn't know that

It was only revealed not to long ago, so don't feel bad :P

DestinyGuy678
so how does omega red win?

redhotrash
Hellboy can still be knocked out via strangulation.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by redhotrash
Hellboy can still be knocked out via strangulation. i dunno isnt he strong enough to break the hold or shoot or before he gets ko'd

golem370
I would say that Omega Red could hold him with his tendrils and pumel his face till he was k.o'ed

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by golem370
I would say that Omega Red could hold him with his tendrils and pumel his face till he was k.o'ed what about his gun? and can omega red dish out enough punishment?

golem370
Omega Red has a Healing factor as well maybe it would be a stalemate.

guy222
Red

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by guy222
Red howww

carver9
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
howww

Amp himself by absorbing hell boy like he did colossus and crush him.

Nestical
Originally posted by carver9
Amp himself by absorbing hell boy like he did colossus and crush him.

thumb up

Warrior18
Omega red 10/10

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Nestical
thumb up can you explain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.