Sexual Innuendo Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Sexual innuendo is a hard topic to stay on top of. As a humor tool, it stands erect in the English language. While there are no hard and fast rules as to what constitutes sexual innuendo, there have been many mass debates on the topic, and now the general principles at the root of the topic are firm and well-rounded. However, full penetration of the subject requires that the reader take a long, hard look at the target and be a cunning linguist in order to avoid limp phrases and imbibe the phrase with a large handful of meanings. The topic can become hot by attempting to grasp it, and the more one experiments with it, the more interested they become. Also, as the language changes innuendos must change in order to fill the newly created holes and satisfy listeners.

Point of this game? Make a Sexual Innuendo to another member on KMC.

vincent

ScarletSpeed
let's have sex Vinnie...

wait, that wasn't very good.

Neo Darkhalen
the more you know.

Mr Shindiggery
Wow thats a big banana you have there SS. stick out tongue

Phucked Up
This thread sucks.

Dark-Jaxx
I wanna shove my head in Sol's dickhole and lick the piss and cum out, and then shove my shwang up his ass to get myself some nice shitdick.

How did I do?

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Mr Shindiggery
Wow thats a big banana you have there SS. stick out tongue
embarrasment

Selphie
I wonder if your speed can really make me turn scarlet naughty

ScarletSpeed
you should try doing it your selphie.

or go flick kelly's bean.

Scythe
Make the brown sound again.

RevoWution™©®
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

Sexual innuendo is a hard topic to stay on top of. As a humor tool, it stands erect in the English language. While there are no hard and fast rules as to what constitutes sexual innuendo, there have been many mass debates on the topic, and now the general principles at the root of the topic are firm and well-rounded. However, full penetration of the subject requires that the reader take a long, hard look at the target and be a cunning linguist in order to avoid limp phrases and imbibe the phrase with a large handful of meanings. The topic can become hot by attempting to grasp it, and the more one experiments with it, the more interested they become. Also, as the language changes innuendos must change in order to fill the newly created holes and satisfy listeners.

Point of this game? Make a Sexual Innuendo to another member on KMC.

vincent

laughing

Kosta
This is far too deep for me...

MIŠT
I'm trying to get a grasp on what he is saying, but I can't muster enough strength to get my head through it. It seems complicated with all the fuzziness in the way, it would be nice if it was short, clean and straight to the point. I know from experience how hard it is to get a rise out of people, but this is taking it to a higher level. Some people just don't get how a large, rounded topic can increase the level of pleasure in the observer.

Penis. ermmnone

AC/DC'S_LVR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.