Battle Of The Summonings!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
It is a battle of all of the summonings that you can think of from Naruto. Which is the best summoning that is superior to all?

King Kandy
Madara summoning Kyuubi.

Wil7
I don't remember him doing that. But if he can, I have a feeling that everybody will summon there big bad-ass guys and all go after him right away. Plus, that big toad that Jiraiya summoned, Summoning Jutsu: Bring down the house could just sit on Kyuubi.

Dark-Jaxx
...You really think a fatass frog would beat Kyuubi? no expression

I mean.....Gamabunta, the strongest of the toads, had trouble with Shukaku. no expression

Wil7
No, but that fatass frog than two giant snakes, and just sat on them and beat them. Also Gamabunta took on Kyuubi before while the 4th Hokage was around.

Dark-Jaxx
Gamabunta never took on Kyuubi by himself, we have no idea how the fight went, and he obviously could not beat it, since, if he did, the Yondaime would not of had to sacrifice his life to do so. no expression

Slaanesh
the monky king is the best..

Bada's Palin
That rain guy's summon is supposed to be pretty impressive.

Originally posted by Wil7
No, but that fatass frog than two giant snakes, and just sat on them and beat them. Also Gamabunta took on Kyuubi before while the 4th Hokage was around.

God you're stupid.

Wil7
If anybody is stupid here it is you. That frogis the size of Kyuubi if not bigger. He could just sit on Kyuubi and beat him, but he wouldn't be able to do it.

Terryc250
..... I hope you're joking Wil7.

Going by that logic, Chouji should be one of the most powerful shinobi's, he'll just sit on everyone.

Wil7
Originally posted by Terryc250
..... I hope you're joking Wil7.

Going by that logic, Chouji should be one of the most powerful shinobi's, he'll just sit on everyone.

I am joking, but the only thing you know is that you never know what will happen.

laughing Yeah, and Jirobo.

leonheartmm
kyuubi

Wil7
Well, I guess Kyuubi wins.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Wil7
If anybody is stupid here it is you. That frogis the size of Kyuubi if not bigger. He could just sit on Kyuubi and beat him, but he wouldn't be able to do it.

So basically, you try to prove me wrong by making a ridiculous statement?

Dark-Jaxx
Should Kyuubi even really be considered a summon?

I mean, didn't Madara just sort of find it, and then control it, afterwhich he rode it like a stallion to Konoha to pwn the village.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Should Kyuubi even really be considered a summon?

I mean, didn't Madara just sort of find it, and then control it, afterwhich he rode it like a stallion to Konoha to pwn the village.

Pretty much.

I can't imagine Kyuubi resting quietly in another dimension...

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

crylaugh

Kento
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Pretty much.

I can't imagine Kyuubi resting quietly in another dimension... Summons aren't from another dimension. All the frogs are on that mountain which is on Earth. It'd be odd if Manda or the Slug weren't on Earth if Gamabunta and his kids are with the other frogs.

psycho gundam
besides the tailed beasts, enma looks like he could beat the hell out of most of the other summons, plus he can transform into the adamant staff rendering him totally invulnerable and able to stretch, grow in size, create clones of himself in that form, and levitate, easily making him the best in a melee fight.

also, temari's cheap ass weasel summon seems like it could rape anything short of the monkey king in indestructible form me thinks.
when she summoned it, it was pretty much an inst-win for her. cheapness.

Endless Mike
Dark Schneider summons the Dragon Knight Lucifer and OMGWTFPWNs the Narutoverse

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by psycho gundam
besides the tailed beasts, enma looks like he could beat the hell out of most of the other summons, plus he can transform into the adamant staff rendering him totally invulnerable and able to stretch, grow in size, create clones of himself in that form, and levitate, easily making him the best in a melee fight.

also, temari's cheap ass weasel summon seems like it could rape anything short of the monkey king in indestructible form me thinks.
when she summoned it, it was pretty much an inst-win for her. cheapness. It took a blast relative to a nuke to kill Manda.

Slaanesh
that blast can kill any summon creature..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.