Grievous vs Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bwcy
It is a saber match only and Dooku cannot use any force on Grievous. This is healthy Grievous with 4 sabers. Who wins?

Enyalus
...Dooku...

Dark-Jaxx
...I am pretty sure that in their training sessions, Dooku already beat Grievous.

Gideon
General Grievous.

Because he's just cooler.

Lord Knightfa11
^LOL^

dooku definitely wins.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Gideon
General Grievous.

Christopher Lee disagrees.

Ultimate Vader
25 % Grievous? Dooku wins this absolutely, you know.

Darth Martin
Tyrannus

icu311
Originally posted by Gideon
General Grievous.

Your logic is undeniable

Red Nemesis
eek!

HE HAS THE SAME NUMERICAL SUFFIX AS I USED TO!!!!!!11111111111111 I WONDER IF THIS COUNTS AS A MEME, SINCE WE HAVE 3 CONFIRMED CASES OF INDEPENDENT GENERATION OF A SUFFIX OF '311' TO DISTINGUISH A USERNAME11!!!!!111eek!

Seriously, what's the deal?

Darth Exodus
It's all a conspiracy to hide the fact that you're the Massiah. It's too late for me, I can here them coming up the stairs even now, but you can still spread the word.

Viva la Resistan...........

(I died btw)

BOOG
Dooku by massacre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icu311
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
eek!

HE HAS THE SAME NUMERICAL SUFFIX AS I USED TO!!!!!!11111111111111 I WONDER IF THIS COUNTS AS A MEME, SINCE WE HAVE 3 CONFIRMED CASES OF INDEPENDENT GENERATION OF A SUFFIX OF '311' TO DISTINGUISH A USERNAME11!!!!!111eek!

Seriously, what's the deal?

What? I just chose 311 because thats my birthday. (March 11)

skywalker833
dooku>grievous in sabers.

Mizukage Yoda
Dooku+expensive boots+curb+ Grievous= Grievous getting curbstomped. Unfathomable spite

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Dooku+expensive boots laughing

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Grievous getting curbstomped. The "American History X" way. sick

parvati120
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Christopher Lee disagrees. christopher lee wouldn't pick himself silly, he's too cool for that! :O

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...I am pretty sure that in their training sessions, Dooku already beat Grievous.

Only by using the Force. In a scenario where Dooku is unable to use the Force (like here), I'd say Grievous wins.

Faunus
Well, he wouldn't.

Lucien A
Did Dooku defeat Grievous only by using Force-powers? Cuz if so, GG's gonna win.

Ultimate Vader
Dooku outclasses GG in every category. Even with GG's four sabers. Dooku teaches GG, so he knows GG's moves, just like Obi teaches Anakin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.