Terminator Special Editions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Camden
Did they ever release a Special Edition of the Original film The Terminator? I know about the one for T2 but did they do one for the first film too?

T.M
Yes.. It is called Terminator - Special Edition. There is also a Definitive Edition and an Ultimate Edition. Though they are all basically the same content wise it is just the case design that changes.

MildPossession
You can get it in steelbook edition like the second Terminator film. I've only got it in the steelbook silver(there is a black too) for Terminator 2, yet to buy the first one. Think it's hard to find the steelbook though, well here in England anyway.

T.M
I didnt know there was a steelbook too.

MildPossession
There use to be when it was first released, but all I can find in the shops now is a box.

T.M
Had a look found the steelbook on ebay but thats it cant find it anywhere else.

Camden
Ok thanks guys. All I could find in was the 2004 DVD with just the trailer and DVD Rom content. That was one store out of five.

Wolfie
Originally posted by MildPossession
There use to be when it was first released, but all I can find in the shops now is a box.
Steelbooks are limited edition cases. They all go away eventually, some slower than others.

MildPossession
I would have liked the steelbook edition for Terminator, go with my Terminator 2 steelbook sad It was expensive at the time so waited until it came down in price... then no more. ARGH.

Wolfie
Yeah. If you care about the case, buy it when you see it. It will cost more than the regular.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.