Current Thor VS. Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eel O'Brien
I checked and didn't see this fight.

Straight up, no special rules.

fascistcrusader
Guardian amped SBP?

iceman24567
Prime takes it.

Zack Fair
I don't see why Prime cannot accomplish the same thing Rulk did in much shorter time and without giving Thor room to catch his breath.

kgkg
Prime

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I don't see why Prime cannot accomplish the same thing Rulk did in much shorter time and without giving Thor room to catch his breath. You think Prime is going to use the hammer to win this as well?

Zack Fair
No. I think he is going to blitz the crap out of Thor. Then Thor will throw Mjolnir and Prime will say it tickles. Leaving Thor speechless while Prime continues to beat the crap out of Thor into submission.

vansonbee
No. I think he is going to blitz the crap out of Thor. Then Thor will throw Mjolnir and Prime will say it tickles. Leaving Thor speechless while Prime continues to beat the crap out of Thor into submission. Hardly this gonna be a seller on the comic racks, but Thor gonna lose against Superboy Prime. wink That I agree and like to see come into action someday....

TheBadguy
I can't even remember the last time I saw Supes do a real blitz on someone that wasn't a brick.

Enyalus
Prime wins.

Bentley
Prime, easy.

Dark-Jaxx
Prime.

Avlon
Prime stomps.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bentley
Prime, easy. one comment start wars ! evil face easily

quanchi112
No. I think he is going to blitz the crap out of Thor. Then Thor will throw Mjolnir and Prime will say it tickles. Leaving Thor speechless while Prime continues to beat the crap out of Thor into submission. When has Prime ever blitzed anyone?Originally posted by Bentley
Prime, easy. LOL. It took him a while to take out Ion. he isnt winning this easily.

Zack Fair
Le sigh.

quanchi112
Le sigh. He hasnt bltized anyone. he has only reacted to the Flashes. The evidence favors me like always.

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
He hasnt bltized anyone. he has only reacted to the Flashes. The evidence favors me like always.

More like "Evidence is not against me. Yet".

namorsubby
definitely prime.

Dark-Jaxx
He hasnt bltized anyone. he has only reacted to the Flashes. The evidence favors me like always. He counter-BLITZED the Flashes, one of them is faster than Thor by a severly good amount.

SMP is stronger, more durable, faster, magic resistant, more powerful, and has +20 leadership points when bloodlusted.

Kasper Gutman
So your all thinking the Odinforce would have zero effect on Prime? Odinforce is not like magic used by Dr. Strange or Mordo. Its closer to Cosmic Power. I don't see how any version of Superman or Superboy defeats an Odin or a Thor with Odinforce.

iceman24567
What magical things has Thor done with the Odin force would have an effect on Prime? He took a blast from Mordru like it was nothing. Prime wins a vast majority against current Thor.

Superherovandal
If SBP can take a hit from Mordru who i know is without a doubt at least Thor 1000x then he's gonna stomp Thor into the freakin ground.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
What magical things has Thor done with the Odin force would have an effect on Prime? He took a blast from Mordru like it was nothing. Prime wins a vast majority against current Thor.

!!!GODBLAST 2 DA FACE U TOOL LOL!!!

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
!!!GODBLAST 2 DA FACE U TOOL LOL!!! Wow.....not even funny.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wow.....not even funny.

sad Sowwy. *slinks away*

Zack Fair
*gives cookie and pats*

Its K.

Enyalus
*snatches the cookie away and munches, petting it slowly while hunched over* My precious...

quanchi112
More like "Evidence is not against me. Yet". So,your basing this off the hope that he will blitz someone? Sounds about right.Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
He counter-BLITZED the Flashes, one of them is faster than Thor by a severly good amount.

SMP is stronger, more durable, faster, magic resistant, more powerful, and has +20 leadership points when bloodlusted. He countered the flashes. He isnt more powerful. I dont know where you are getting this nonsense from.

Endless Mike
Prime

Bentley
So,your basing this off the hope that he will blitz someone? Sounds about right. He countered the flashes. He isnt more powerful. I dont know where you are getting this nonsense from.

What I mean is that when you debate asking for very specific things you act as if that on itself meant Prime can't do it. It doesn't, it simply means we cannot be sure he can't do it, but its entirely possible that its on his power.

So in the end is a matter of opinion, we inform others about what he has done -for example, standing against sky-father level power several times- so others can make their choice.

To convince you of something is rather irrelevant, as we know that when you don't like a character you will use any excuse to argue that he doesn't win -despite the fact that you never prove it-.

So my comment was to say you almost never have definitive arguments that close a discussion.

Dark-Jaxx
He countered the flashes. He isnt more powerful. I dont know where you are getting this nonsense from. He used speed to REACT to them, with a flurry of punches. Hell, in SC, their punches had no effect and he knocked them back by flying...Oh and SMP also speedblitzed the GLs in IC.

Yeah he really is. SMP has shown a level of power above what Thor has shown, sure Thor is more versatile, but in terms of raw strength and power, SMP is supreme.

ultimatethor
Current thor with the odin force hasnt really done that much with it to make me believe he very adept at using it. Prime wins

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
He used speed to REACT to them, with a flurry of punches. Hell, in SC, their punches had no effect and he knocked them back by flying...Oh and SMP also speedblitzed the GLs in IC.

Yeah he really is. SMP has shown a level of power above what Thor has shown, sure Thor is more versatile, but in terms of raw strength and power, SMP is supreme.

He didn't counter blitz, he simply threw a shitload of random punches. How many of those punches did he actually land?

Newjak

So in the end is a matter of opinion, we inform others about what he has done -for example, standing against sky-father level power several times- so others can make their choice.
I actually find this comment to be very funny considering classic Thor w/o the Odinforce has stood up to and beaten Skyfather level power before

horrorwolf
I give this to Prime 6 out of 10 due to feats of both.

But Odinforce Thor is by no means "easy" for Prime though....speed blitzing or not.

quanchi112
He used speed to REACT to them, with a flurry of punches. Hell, in SC, their punches had no effect and he knocked them back by flying...Oh and SMP also speedblitzed the GLs in IC.

Yeah he really is. SMP has shown a level of power above what Thor has shown, sure Thor is more versatile, but in terms of raw strength and power, SMP is supreme. No,Thor has shown us the godblast and the ability to hurt Celestials and Galactus. Power level belongs to Thor. Prime had an amp when he wrecked an entire planet on panel. There has been nothing that he has done to put him anywhere near Thor's top power feats.

Prime is stronger. He didnt speedblitz the lanterns. He was fleeing the scene and running away from the fight. This would count as a loss in a forum fight.

Prime wins though it would be a hard fought win.

Bentley
Originally posted by Newjak
I actually find this comment to be very funny considering classic Thor w/o the Odinforce has stood up to and beaten Skyfather level power before

I'm always funny wink

Dark-Jaxx
No,Thor has shown us the godblast and the ability to hurt Celestials and Galactus. Power level belongs to Thor. Prime had an amp when he wrecked an entire planet on panel. There has been nothing that he has done to put him anywhere near Thor's top power feats.

Prime is stronger. He didnt speedblitz the lanterns. He was fleeing the scene and running away from the fight. This would count as a loss in a forum fight.

Prime wins though it would be a hard fought win. Prime on panel has pushed planets into other planets...Although I admit I forgot about the Celestial feat.

Prime is much stronger. You are so full of shit. Prime was not running away from the Lanterns, he killed like 32 of them I think Guy said, and didn't run from anyone.

fangirl101
Prime on panel has pushed planets into other planets...Although I admit I forgot about the Celestial feat.

Prime is much stronger. You are so full of shit. Prime was not running away from the Lanterns, he killed like 32 of them I think Guy said, and didn't run from anyone.
according to LOS 3 worlds, he killed quite a few more in sinestro corps. making his total 55.

Zack Fair
Yeah.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah but in IC, he was actually shown blitzing them before they could react.

Zack Fair
True true. We're just giving Prime more props.

OneDumbG0
Yeah but in IC, he was actually shown blitzing them before they could react. Um no. He was shown reacting to their speed blitzes.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Um no. He was shown reacting to their speed blitzes. I was talking about the Green Lanterns.

Stoic
Prime took it to two Supermen at once and was winning, I think he may take this hands down.

quanchi112
Prime on panel has pushed planets into other planets...Although I admit I forgot about the Celestial feat.

Prime is much stronger. You are so full of shit. Prime was not running away from the Lanterns, he killed like 32 of them I think Guy said, and didn't run from anyone. Prime was running from the heroes. They halted him with pure force block. He started downing them,but didnt want to stick around and to continue fighting. He was tryin to initiate his own new big bang.

Pushing something is much easier than destroying something.

Thor is more powerful than Prime. You have nothing other than prime love to think he is more powerful than Thor.

Dark-Jaxx
Prime was running from the heroes. They halted him with pure force block. He started downing them,but didnt want to stick around and to continue fighting. He was tryin to initiate his own new big bang.

Pushing something is much easier than destroying something.

Thor is more powerful than Prime. You have nothing other than prime love to think he is more powerful than Thor. I wasn't talking about the heroes. I was talking about the Green Lanterns, he didn't run from any Green Lanterns, he killed 32 of them, and was dominant fighting two top-tiers like Guy and Hal.

Pushing a planet requires more energy than destroying one, especially pushing one that far at speeds that fast, and Prime has destroyed planets.

Thor does have more power output than Prime, yeah.

But Prime is much stronger, faster, and more durable, and that is all he needs, and since Thor's powers have a mystical nature to them, he will be resistant to them.

Though answer one question for me, do you think Prime could have started a big bang by flying through Oa?

tsscls
Prime is greater than Thor in every category. He's also resistant to Mordru level magic as shown in LO3W #2. Mordru>Thor.

quanchi112
I wasn't talking about the heroes. I was talking about the Green Lanterns, he didn't run from any Green Lanterns, he killed 32 of them, and was dominant fighting two top-tiers like Guy and Hal.

Pushing a planet requires more energy than destroying one, especially pushing one that far at speeds that fast, and Prime has destroyed planets.

Thor does have more power output than Prime, yeah.

But Prime is much stronger, faster, and more durable, and that is all he needs, and since Thor's powers have a mystical nature to them, he will be resistant to them.

Though answer one question for me, do you think Prime could have started a big bang by flying through Oa? Prime destroyed a planet like I said with a powerup. I can move something very easily but destroying it takes much more force.

I never said that Prime wasnt more durable,or stronger...Im glad you agree that Thor is more powerful.

I dont think he would have started a big bang.

Dark-Jaxx
Prime destroyed a planet like I said with a powerup. I can move something very easily but destroying it takes much more force.

I never said that Prime wasnt more durable,or stronger...Im glad you agree that Thor is more powerful.

I dont think he would have started a big bang. 1. He did so without a powerup...Hell, he did so after he just spent a few years in a dimension with absolutely no sunlight at all. And normally, you would be right, but a planet is much different. To move a planet out of orbit, you have to actually alter the entire gravitational pull the sun has to do it.

2. Thor has more power output cause Prime has like...What? Two methods of fighting long range? But Thor's attacks will be ineffective, since they have a mystical nature.

3. Hm. Why not? I mean, everyone, MM, Superman, whatever, seemed to be pretty sure he could.

tsscls
Prime destroyed a planet like I said with a powerup. I can move something very easily but destroying it takes much more force.

You have to admit that Prime is, at the very least, a more interesting character than when he first debuted. He also hasn't been massively ret-conned into obscurity like other uber characters. (i.e. Beyonder, Doomsday, Rulk, etc.)

He's so constantly whiny, that you have to love him. Happy Dance

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by tsscls
Beyonder You sir just made me cry.

tsscls

Yes, you can move something easily, but if you were invulnerable and moving at near light-speed? What would happen if something that had finite mass+velocity met something that had near infinite mass+velocity. I'm no physics teacher, but.... smokin'

quanchi112
1. He did so without a powerup...Hell, he did so after he just spent a few years in a dimension with absolutely no sunlight at all. And normally, you would be right, but a planet is much different. To move a planet out of orbit, you have to actually alter the entire gravitational pull the sun has to do it.

2. Thor has more power output cause Prime has like...What? Two methods of fighting long range? But Thor's attacks will be ineffective, since they have a mystical nature.

3. Hm. Why not? I mean, everyone, MM, Superman, whatever, seemed to be pretty sure he could. He destroyed a planet on panel with the guardian amp.

Destroying a planet takes more power than moving one out of its gravitational orbit imo.

Thor's attacks wont be ineffective. That is false. His hammer wil bring the pain.

Because ramming into something surely wouldnt be good,but it wouldnt start another big bang imo.

quanchi112
You have to admit that Prime is, at the very least, a more interesting character than when he first debuted. He also hasn't been massively ret-conned into obscurity like other uber characters. (i.e. Beyonder, Doomsday, Rulk, etc.)

He's so constantly whiny, that you have to love him. Happy Dance I do like Prime a lot. I gave him the win. I see him winning 7-8 out of 10.

Yes, you can move something easily, but if you were invulnerable and moving at near light-speed? What would happen if something that had finite mass+velocity met something that had near infinite mass+velocity. I'm no physics teacher, but.... smokin' Pick up a rock and then destroy with with your bare hands. Which was harder?

tsscls
I do like Prime a lot. I gave him the win. I see him winning 7-8 out of 10.

Pick up a rock and then destroy with with your bare hands. Which was harder?
Pick up a rock, then shoot it with a .50 caliber rifle. The rock is destroyed. When you add velocity to mass, it equals energy or force. Something.

quanchi112
Pick up a rock, then shoot it with a .50 caliber rifle. The rock is destroyed. When you add velocity to mass, it equals energy or force. Something. The gun isnt apart of your personal power. Do it with your hands.....destroying it is much harder. Point proven.

carver9
whats the pointg of talking about prime moving a planet when gladiator moves planets out of orbit on a daily basis and has destroyed planets also and all of this is on panel but thor has owned him. I give this to superboy prime 6/10 because he is a uncontrollable engine of rage and presents himself as being completely unstoppable.

I dont think a speed blitz would end this fight but I do think that prime possess enough physical strength to knock thor out but I also think that thor has enough strength/power to hurt prime since someone who is MUCH weaker then thor has done so: ion.

tsscls
The gun isnt apart of your personal power. Do it with your hands.....destroying it is much harder. Point proven.
No, the gun isn't a part of your power. But Superspeed is, and invulnerability (which when you approach the speed of light, gives you near infinite mass). Consider SBP the bullet.

Dark-Jaxx
He destroyed a planet on panel with the guardian amp.

Destroying a planet takes more power than moving one out of its gravitational orbit imo.

Thor's attacks wont be ineffective. That is false. His hammer wil bring the pain.

Because ramming into something surely wouldnt be good,but it wouldnt start another big bang imo. 1. And without it. Whoa.

2. There is no opinion about it, it is factually more difficult to move a planet out of orbit.

3. Yes they will, to an extent, the magical aspects of any attacks will not hurt Prime, now, Thor's brute strength hitting Mjolnir on Superman Prime's face, sure, that might hurt, and I say might because SMP's durability feats like going through Anti-Matter or surviving a Big Bang are pretty damn impressive.

4. Hm. Just wanted to know your opinion. I won't actually use this point in a debate cause it is fairly ambiguous and unconfirmed.

zeel
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
I checked and didn't see this fight.

Straight up, no special rules.

Prime will win due to popularity issues. Thor gets dogged way to much.

I almost lost my lunch when i saw the the most powerful version of thor (elder god) greater then his old self "Thor" and his father "Odin", loose to that red pille of crap.

im rooting for thor!

Mindset
Current Thor is not greater than Odin.

He may have the Odinforce, but I don't think he has the runes.

Endless Mike
1. And without it. Whoa.

2. There is no opinion about it, it is factually more difficult to move a planet out of orbit.

Actually it depends on how much you move it. Just moving it into a slightly different orbit doesn't take as much energy, but throwing it into the sun or sending it flying off into space would take more than destroying it.

Of course we're talking about "moving the planet to another star system so fast that nobody even sees it until it gets there" levels, which is just ridiculous

quanchi112
1. And without it. Whoa.

3. Yes they will, to an extent, the magical aspects of any attacks will not hurt Prime, now, Thor's brute strength hitting Mjolnir on Superman Prime's face, sure, that might hurt, and I say might because SMP's durability feats like going through Anti-Matter or surviving a Big Bang are pretty damn impressive.

4. Hm. Just wanted to know your opinion. I won't actually use this point in a debate cause it is fairly ambiguous and unconfirmed.
1.When did he destroy a planet on panel without it?

2.No,it isnt. Its just your opinion. Show me some proof tha suggests that moving a planet out of orbit is harder than destroying it under your own power.

3.No,it seems he is highly resistant to magic based attacks. There is nothing conclusive to prove he is completely immune to magic. Its only your opinion as usual. Surviving the universal blast are also opinion. Its my opinion Trapper pulled him out of there before that happened. A monitor also easily survived it,and those same Monitors can also be beaten by top tiers.
4. You have my opinion. Prime is an immature whiner who was upset he didnt get his perfect world. He overreacted and hasnt tried to do this since.

Superherovandal
Look, Thor's magic isn't going to do anything to SBP as he's at the very least highly resistant against magic. Secondly, SBP has been shown to be stronger than Superman multiple times. When he got a sliver of sunlight he instantly threw off all the heroes that had attacked him. that included, MM, Wonder Girl, Powergirl, and about 100 other heroes. Also during GL 25 he had the advantage against PG, Superman, and everyone's favorite drill sergeant Kilowog at the same time. Thor's got nothing on him.

Dark-Jaxx
1.When did he destroy a planet on panel without it?

2.No,it isnt. Its just your opinion. Show me some proof tha suggests that moving a planet out of orbit is harder than destroying it under your own power.

3.No,it seems he is highly resistant to magic based attacks. There is nothing conclusive to prove he is completely immune to magic. Its only your opinion as usual. Surviving the universal blast are also opinion. Its my opinion Trapper pulled him out of there before that happened. A monitor also easily survived it,and those same Monitors can also be beaten by top tiers.

4. You have my opinion. Prime is an immature whiner who was upset he didnt get his perfect world. He overreacted and hasnt tried to do this since. 1. When he pushed one planet into another in IC.

2. I can get it from Endless Mike next time he is on. I am pretty sure he has posted it.

3. Okay. Lemme rephrase this. SMP has shown to be immune to magic on a level higher than Thor's. I never said he was completely immune to all magic, in fact, I argued against that assertion with Red Hulk in another thread, although his resistance to magic is in fact very high. Prove Time Trapper pulled him out before the explosion, we have no reason to think that. A Monitor survived, yeah, good feat for the Monitor, not for Thor.

Can Thor survive a Big Bang now?

quanchi112
1. When he pushed one planet into another in IC.

2. I can get it from Endless Mike next time he is on. I am pretty sure he has posted it.

3. Okay. Lemme rephrase this. SMP has shown to be immune to magic on a level higher than Thor's. I never said he was completely immune to all magic, in fact, I argued against that assertion with Red Hulk in another thread, although his resistance to magic is in fact very high. Prove Time Trapper pulled him out before the explosion, we have no reason to think that. A Monitor survived, yeah, good feat for the Monitor, not for Thor.

Can Thor survive a Big Bang now? 1.Like I said he didnt destroy it under his own power. Its like me throwing a tv into another one. I didnt destroy the tv,but rather the impact of the collision did.

2.I disagree entirely.

3.I disagree. Thor's hammer really didnt look that impressive against Rulk in their first encounter,but in their second he stomped him. I never concluded that the hammer couldnt hurt him.

I dont have to prove it. You havent proven he survived it. What does Thor surviving a big bang prove? Prime cant destroy the universe so I fail to see the point. I also said Prime as more durable. LOL.

lionfranky
My heart says Thor, but my mind says Prime.... so Prime takes this...

quanchi112
Originally posted by lionfranky
My heart says Thor, but my mind says Prime.... so Prime takes this... Prime takes it 7-8 out of ten because he is stronger and has greater durability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.