Old threads?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
Does anyone ever go back and read old threads? I'm sitting here (sick as a dog) and I just decided to walk down memory lane. I will say, the GD forum has changed a bit over the years...and any thread that involved Philosophicus or was pure entertainment.

So...anyone check out old threads, if so, any entertaining or informative ones that I haven't seen in a while?

Bardock42
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Does anyone ever go back and read old threads? I'm sitting here (sick as a dog) and I just decided to walk down memory lane. I will say, the GD forum has changed a bit over the years...and any thread that involved Philosophicus or was pure entertainment.

So...anyone check out old threads, if so, any entertaining or informative ones that I haven't seen in a while? Seldomly in the GDF really. They pop up once in a while. But sometimes you come across something and it is just awesome.

Yeah, the place changes all the time, indeed. You, for one, are gone. PVS, too.

lord xyz
There was that thread regarding Bun Bun's vagina.

And of course, the creationist threads.

But I actually went very nostalgic and came across this:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t352064.html

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Bardock42
You, for one, are gone.

For better or worse, I'm back. At least for the moment.

Bardock42
For better or worse, I'm back. At least for the moment.

Awesome. I did enjoy your posts from time to time.

lord xyz
I enjoyed PVS, but not at first. I almost got him banned once, but eventually, I grew to love the guy.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Bardock42
Awesome. I did enjoy your posts from time to time.

I had my moments. PVS was a fricken' gem.

Seems like some of the new crop are not fans of mine. Oh well.

For some great threads look at some of the first threads in the philosophy forum, or some of the bush/911 threads involving Deano before he was relegated to the abyss that is the conspiracy forum.

Bardock42
I had my moments. PVS was a fricken' gem.

Seems like some of the new crop are not fans of mine. Oh well.

For some great threads look at some of the first threads in the philosophy forum, or some of the bush/911 threads involving Deano before he was relegated to the abyss that is the conspiracy forum. I think they just misunderstood your meaning. Those two guys are actually quite alright really.

Deano still comes by once every few months trying to pass a conspiracy thread by.

Deja~vu
I read back sometimes. There is some great stuff in old threads!! Quite entertaining, it is.

GCG
KD, go resseruct that thread on the Police we argued to brittle bone

JacopeX
Meh, no bump worthy threads I can remember. But there are awesome members around here that are fun to chat with. smile

StanTheMan
Originally posted by JacopeX
Meh,

Please stop!

JacopeX
Originally posted by StanTheMan
Please stop! Meh, MEH, MEH!!!!! MEH!!!!! MEH!!!!! MEH!!!!!

dadudemon
Meh, MEH, MEH!!!!! MEH!!!!! MEH!!!!! MEH!!!!!

That'll teach 'em.

StanTheMan
Meh, MEH, MEH!!!!! MEH!!!!! MEH!!!!! MEH!!!!!

Please
Please just calm down.

JacopeX
cursing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.