NOVA{with entire nova force and world mind} vs ION

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
nova with all the energy of the nova force and the intelligence behind it versus GL KYLE, with all of OA's energy, ion. who wins.

DigiMark007
He was still < Galactus heralds with that power, yes? Ion wins handily.

leonheartmm
lower than galactus's heralds?! he was going against ANNIHLUS and damaging him. his power output was {even with a small portion of the force beign injected into him by the worldmind} much greater than quasar's. he was opening colossal stargates and destroying entire armada's of the annihlation wave singlehandedly, much MUCH above your strong heralds.

Nihilist
ion in a stomp

annihilus was weakend by galactus's blast

wannabe
Originally posted by leonheartmm
lower than galactus's heralds?! he was going against ANNIHLUS and damaging him. his power output was {even with a small portion of the force beign injected into him by the worldmind} much greater than quasar's. he was opening colossal stargates and destroying entire armada's of the annihlation wave singlehandedly, much MUCH above your strong heralds.
Well, then the comics are contradicting themselves (as they often do), cause lately Nova with all his might didn't stand a chance against Big G's new/old herald SS.

leonheartmm
^ur probably referring to NORMAL nova who has perhaps, 1 to a thousandth part of the nova force. im talking about nova from annihlation when the entire force as well as the world mind was put inside him.

Zack Fair
Ion stomps.

Avlon
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Ion stomps.

Dinkus Mayhem
^ur probably referring to NORMAL nova who has perhaps, 1 to a thousandth part of the nova force. im talking about nova from annihlation when the entire force as well as the world mind was put inside him.

No, that was full strength Nova IIRC. He wasn't infected with the transmode virus, nor had he lost access to the worldmind yet. This is definately not pre-annihilation Nova we are talking about here.

I would have to go back and read the issue again to be sure, but as it is I am 99% sure he was at full strength during his encounter with the Surfer.

My vote, Ion for the win.

quanchi112
Ion..easily.

DigiMark007

*facepalm* at the Annihilus reference. That came immediately after Galactus unloaded on Annihilus. Context is crucial.

And in the Annihilation Wave battles he directly states that he is < Stardust and Firelord, who were dealing with the biggest threats.

Mindset
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
No, that was full strength Nova IIRC. He wasn't infected with the transmode virus, nor had he lost access to the worldmind yet. This is definately not pre-annihilation Nova we are talking about here.

I would have to go back and read the issue again to be sure, but as it is I am 99% sure he was at full strength during his encounter with the Surfer.

My vote, Ion for the win. you stole my ava chump

Enyalus
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Ion stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.