The Warriors Versus Alex and his Droogs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blinky
Two of my favorite movie gangs against each other. The Warriors versus Alex and his Droogs (from a clockwork orange).

http://www.psp-themes.net/data/media/5/THE%20WARRIORS.jpg

VERSUS

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p308/iamfriendswithlenin/clockwork-1.jpg

People:

Alex and his droogs : Pete, Dim and George.

The Warriors : Ajax, Swan, Cochise and Snow.

Place:

You know the bathroom fight scene near the end of The Warriors? That's where it takes place.

Weapons:

Alex and his droogs are fully armed (their weapons in the movie) and just had a drink of 'ol moloko "with knives in it". Ready for a bit of the ol' ultra-violence.

The Warriors are unarmed.

Before you think this is a curbstomp, think about how bad-ass the Warriors are and which ones I chose in this fight (they are the tuffest Warriors, IMO)

Remember this is the MOVIE versions of each gang.

Rogue Jedi
Warriors. They are harder than the Droogs, you think the Droogs would have been able to fight their way through NY?

Blinky
No, I don't think that the Droogs could fight through all the gangs the Warriors came across. But then again... neither did the Warriors and they were 8 strong at one point yet they ran from the Turbo A.C.s and the Orphans.

Honestly I think the Droogs have a chance since they are packed and have been drinking moloko. In A Clockwork Orange they took chairs to the back without even flinching and tossed guys around like ragdolls.

Rogue Jedi
The Droogs would get pwned by the baseball gang the Warriors fought.

Blinky
The Baseball Furies were wimps and lost to 3 Warriors even though they had weapons. Some of the Furies would just stand around like catatonics and not help at all in the fight. The Baseball Furies IMO would get their ass handed to them by the armed 4 Droogs , maybe even worse.

AngryManatee
Droogies. Milk Plus and Weapons = win.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, I just watched the Warriors again, those baseball guys are rubbish haermm my bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.