Who did you VOTE for? (Stay anonymous if you want.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
In the poll, choose who you voted for President. Please be honest and only mark who you voted for if you actually voted. I voted yesterday, took advantage of 'early voting' here in Nevada. I'll go ahead and mark mine first. I voted for Obama/Biden, by the way.

Once again, PLEASE only mark who you voted for if you actually voted. This way we can get clear stats of who people on KMC who are citizens of the United States of America are voting for.

If you don't want to tell who you voted for, just don't post it here and go ahead and mark the poll.

Grand-Moff-Gav
I'd obviously don't vote but I would have voted Obama...

How come you guys get to vote already?

inimalist
didn't vote in the Canadian election

wouldn't vote in the American one

however, I hope Obama wins smile

Robtard
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
I'd obviously don't vote but I would have voted Obama...

Some states allow early voting, I believe.

Anyhow, I'll most likely vote for Barr, I have the luxury of essentually throwing away my vote while making a statement that we need a strong 3rd party. California is in no chance of becoming Purple or Red.

If not, I'm casting for Obama.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Robtard

Yeah I just checked, Florida also allows early votes.

=Tired Hiker=

It's because of the huge turnout of registered voters for this election. It is supposed to make it more convenient for voters, reduce the line sizes, etc.

lord xyz
I wouldn't vote for McCain or Obama, I'd prefer Obama to win, but it's not like he needs my vote.

Plus I'd feel guilty when he ****s up the world like everybody else.

=Tired Hiker=

Anyhow, I'll most likely vote for Barr, I have the luxury of essentually throwing away my vote while making a statement that we need a strong 3rd party. California is in no chance of becoming Purple or Red.

If not, I'm casting for Obama.

I hear you there. I voted Nader in the last elections because I knew the rest of California would vote Dem. But since I live in Nevada, a red state, I had to vote Dem this time around.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by lord xyz
I wouldn't vote for McCain or Obama, I'd prefer Obama to win, but it's not like he needs my vote.

Plus I'd feel guilty when he ****s up the world like everybody else.

Optimistic.

Red Nemesis
Optimistic.

That's actually pretty much the least optimistic thing I've seen all day.

Oh. I see what you did there...

RedAlertv2

If not, I'm casting for Obama. Interesting idea, hadn't ever thought of things from that angle. This is my first election of voting age, and I plan on voting for Obama.

Devil King
Early voting in each and every state that is now allowing it is open. Next Friday I'm going home to attend my 10 year HS reunion. For the week I'll be spending there until an old girlfriend's birthday on Halloween, I'll be working for the Obama campaign. I'm not sure how I feel about early voting. I don't know if it relfects a dangerous interim that allos for votes to be manipulated or if they're the only ones that are safe.

BackFire
I voted for Obama.

I live in California so it doesn't really matter, but still. We get the mail in ballot here and it came last week.

Also voted against Prop 8 (Outlawing gay marriage in the state).

Devil King
Originally posted by BackFire

Seriously; thank you.

BackFire
I actually think Prop 8 will fail, it's worded a bit weirdly and I think some people may not even read it. They'll just vote no thinking that a no vote will outlaw gay marraige, when a yes vote actually will. Good for you deviant queers.

Devil King
I actually think Prop 8 will fail. It's worded a bit weirdly and I think some people may not even read it. They'll just vote no thinking that a no vote will outlaw gay marraige, when a yes vote actually will. Good for you deviant queers.

Hopefully the money spent will be for nothing.

KidRock
If Ron Paul is on the ballot somehow, then him.

If not, McCain or Barr

Devil King
Originally posted by KidRock
If Ron Paul is on the ballot somehow, then him.

If not, McCain or Barr

Write him in. You do know how to write, don't you? Surey mother and father's dollars have been well spent.

KidRock
Originally posted by Devil King
Write him in. You do know how to write, don't you? Surey mother and father's dollars have been well spent.

Some states don't count write in's under certain circumstances, genius.

*Surely, by the way..I guess mommy and daddy didn't care enough about you to teach you how to write.

Scythe
Other: Optimus Prime

Haha, I but not really, but I voted for a certain Democrat.

WrathfulDwarf
Either Nader or Baldwin.

Gonna have to flip a quarter.

I might give my vote to Mc Cain.....maybe.

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Either Nader or Baldwin.

Gonna have to flip a quarter.

I might give my vote to Mc Cain.....maybe. Good luck finding that three sided quarter.

Devil King
Some states don't count write in's under certain circumstances, genius.

*Surely, by the way..I guess mommy and daddy didn't care enough about you to teach you how to write.

You can make an exception. Sadly, it involves actually making a scene...genius. Your second staement makes no sense.

Strangelove
I voted this morning.

For Obama.

dadudemon
I'm probably going to vote for Bob Barr. I'm still researching this person. I agree with many of his "issues" on his website. One important piece missing from his "issues" is a foreign policy point. I feel Obama has done a great job in satisfying what I'm looking for in foreign policy.

KidRock
You can make an exception. Sadly, it involves actually making a scene...genius. Your second staement makes no sense.

Of course it didn't make sense to you. Not much does I presume.

Robtard
I actually think Prop 8 will fail, it's worded a bit weirdly and I think some people may not even read it. They'll just vote no thinking that a no vote will outlaw gay marraige, when a yes vote actually will. Good for you deviant queers.

Have you read some of the more outrageous (ie lies) 'Yes on 8' adds? "Allowing gay-marriage will force churches to default on their tax status." Funny, if it wasn't so pathetically sad.

I'll be voting 'no' on it.

BackFire
I saw an ad where it showed a little girl coming home from school and telling her mom in a happy gleeful carefree manner that she learned that she can marry a princess if she wanted, and the mom looked all concerned.

Oh dear God, our children might be tolerant. VOTE YES.

Grand-Moff-Gav
I voted for Obama.

I live in California so it doesn't really matter, but still. We get the mail in ballot here and it came last week.

Boooooooooo

Ip7pKqfhWeo

Kelly_Bean
Absolutely no one. smile

Devil King
Boooooooooo

Ip7pKqfhWeo

Was he trying to be Christopher Lee? That was way more dramatic than any gay person I've ever known.

inimalist
That was way more dramatic than any gay person I've ever known.

big grin

Grand-Moff-Gav
Was he trying to be Christopher Lee? That was way more dramatic than any gay person I've ever known.

Is he what does it for you...old men with deep voices and a little power?

dadudemon
I guess that pompous old man forgot about the whole message of compassion that his Jesus taught, didn't he? It's all compassion's fault and not a faulty justice system, right? It's not absurd mandatory minimim sentences overcrowding our prison systems when such things fly in the face of acceptable rehabilitation "dogma", is i? Noooo, it's obviously the fault of those who fail to harshly judge others and scorn others because that's EXACTLY what their Jesus taught, isn't it?

lol

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by dadudemon
I guess that pompous old man forgot about the whole message of compassion that his Jesus taught, didn't he? It's all compassion's fault and not a faulty justice system, right? It's not absurd mandatory minimim sentences overcrowding our prison systems when such things fly in the face of acceptable rehabilitation "dogma", is i? Noooo, it's obviously the fault of those who fail to harshly judge others and scorn others because that's EXACTLY what their Jesus taught, isn't it?

lol

Wow...

way to take a man in a silly cloak too seriously...

Robtard
Pope Benedict XVI wears a silly hat; millions take him seriously.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Pope Benedict XVI wears a silly hat; millions take him seriously.

yeah but he's a genius

Devil King
Is he what does it for you...old men with deep voices and a little power?

No.

Grand-Moff-Gav
No.

Well, you know thats what does it for me wink

Devil King
Well, you know thats what does it for me wink

I've pretty much figured that out.

dadudemon
Wow...

way to take a man in a silly cloak too seriously...

Wow, way to take an a**holish post meant as critical humor, way too seriously. big grin

I guess the "lol" didn't do it for you? Maybe I should have used some smartass smilies?

Grand-Moff-Gav
Wow, way to take an a**holish post meant as critical humor, way too seriously. big grin

I guess the "lol" didn't do it for you? Maybe I should have used some smartass smilies?

Well, you could have put on a cloak and gave the Charlton Heston performance of you life...

botankus
Election day is always a bittersweet day for me. It's the day that the ridiculous political attack ads end and are immediately replaced by nauseating car commercials.

Blinky
I wanted one of the canidates to rise above the other... it didn't happen. So unless somebody I know of resonable intelligence and un-baised mind convinces me of otherwise, neither The Giant Douche or the Turd gets my vote :P .

Bardock42
Originally posted by Blinky
I wanted one of the canidates to rise above the other... it didn't happen. So unless somebody I know of resonable intelligence and un-baised mind convinces me of otherwise, neither The Giant Douche or the Turd gets my vote :P . "Turd Sandwhich" at least quote correctly.

AngryManatee
write-in:

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/a/aa/BossNiggerPoster.jpg

Blinky
Originally posted by Bardock42
"Turd Sandwhich" at least quote correctly.

Oh may the Lawd in Heav'n, forgive me "Turd Sandwich", rather. Thanks for the help.
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/idrisenoch/Wank.gif

Bardock42
Oh may the Lawd in Heav'n, forgive me "Turd Sandwich", rather. Thanks for the help.
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/idrisenoch/Wank.gif Welcome.

Symmetric Chaos
I wanted one of the canidates to rise above the other... it didn't happen. So unless somebody I know of resonable intelligence and un-baised mind convinces me of otherwise, neither The Giant Douche or the Turd gets my vote :P .

McCain mentioned in the last debate that to solve education he was going to let unqualified people teach in our public schools. The man is a psychotic. Obama doesn't have to "rise above" much of anything.

Blinky
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
McCain mentioned in the last debate that to solve education he was going to let unqualified people teach in our public schools. The man is a psychotic. Obama doesn't have to "rise above" much of anything.

Ohhhhh is that that you heard? Bwhahaha. Nice try. A canidate would be stupid to say that or even imply that and Mccain isn't THAT dumb.

red g jacks
i've never voted before.. and wasnt planning on voting this election either. till a friend who isn't capable of voting asked me since i wasn't gonna vote anyway to vote on their behalf and after a little convincing i accepted. i mean it's not like i'm wasting my vote since i wouldn't have voted anyway.

so i will vote for whoever this person asks me to, which has not yet been decided.

Deja~vu
Was gonna vote 3rd party but decided to vote for Barack Obama.

Bardock42
Originally posted by red g jacks
i've never voted before.. and wasnt planning on voting this election either. till a friend who isn't capable of voting asked me since i wasn't gonna vote anyway to vote on their behalf and after a little convincing i accepted. i mean it's not like i'm wasting my vote since i wouldn't have voted anyway.

so i will vote for whoever this person asks me to, which has not yet been decided.

no expression

red g jacks
hi

Bardock42
hi

Hey.

So, you ever heard of the story of the rise of Adolf G. Hitler?

red g jacks
nope. can't say i have. wanna break it down in 10 words or less?

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by AngryManatee
write-in:

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/a/aa/BossNiggerPoster.jpg

I haven't seen this movie in AGES! Thanks for sharing. My have to search for the DVD.

mmm

Bardock42
nope. can't say i have. wanna break it down in 10 words or less?

Lots of people voted for him because of their friends.

Deja~vu
Hey.

So, you ever heard of the story of the rise of Adolf G. Hitler? Yes, great nephew. roll eyes (sarcastic)

red g jacks
i see. and things turned out great right?

Bardock42
i see. and things turned out great right? You could say that.

If you worship SATAN.

Deja~vu
i see. and things turned out great right? Well in the end we love sausage! big grin

Livin in England now, eh??

red g jacks
You could say that.

If you worship SATAN. well it sounds like those people should've picked better friends then. unlike those stupid, primitive, sausage-eating germans, my friend will pick the right candidate

Bardock42
well it sounds like those people should've picked better friends then. unlike those stupid, primitive, sausage-eating germans, my friend will pick the right candidate

I didn't mention any Germans.

It almost seems to me like you already knew the story.

Which would make you a FILTHY HORRIBLE LIAR!!!

Deja~vu
well it sounds like those people should've picked better friends then. unlike those stupid, primitive, sausage-eating germans, my friend will pick the right candidate You must read up on why they picked him. There was an economy problem going on at the time and he made promises and they were coming true.

red g jacks
I didn't mention any Germans.

It almost seems to me like you already knew the story.

Which would make you a FILTHY HORRIBLE LIAR!!! maybe not, but the previous poster mentioned sausages, which is an obvious reference to your jew-hating nation who feast on pork just to upset the god of Abraham

Bardock42
maybe not, but the previous poster mentioned sausages, which is an obvious reference to your jew-hating nation who feast on pork just to upset the god of Abraham

I'm from England now bangin

red g jacks
I'm from England now bangin it's not where you're at it's where you're from. -- mobb deep

Bardock42
it's not where you're at it's where you're from. -- mobb deep

Wise.

Deja~vu
I like sausages with crackers and cheese.

Oh, elderly people are so funny.

I have a client who I had asked who he was voting for.

He said a name but I couldn't understand it.
He said it again twice.
Finally he said the "N" word, yeah, yeah, he did.

He said " I'm voting for the "N..er"....OH my...LOL...Old people...LOL

Bardock42
Originally posted by Deja~vu
I like sausages with crackers and cheese.

Oh, elderly people are so funny.

I have a client who I had asked who he was voting for.

He said a name but I couldn't understand it.
He said it again twice.
Finally he said the "N" word, yeah, yeah, he did.

He said " I'm voting for the "N..er"....OH my...LOL...Old people...LOL You still haven't lost your unique touch in telling stories.

Deja~vu
You still haven't lost your unique touch in telling stories. Come live in my world....This is the best it gets!!....sad really.. hahaha laughing out loud

KidRock
"No hillary in 2012" doesnt sound bad.

Devil King
I'm from England now bangin

You keep getting closer. What is it you want?

Devil King
"No hillary in 2012" doesnt sound bad.

I doubt she'd run against an incumbent president from her own party.

KidRock
I doubt she'd run against an incumbent president from her own party.

...exactly...

Symmetric Chaos
Ohhhhh is that that you heard? Bwhahaha. Nice try. A canidate would be stupid to say that or even imply that and Mccain isn't THAT dumb.

And yet he did say that during the debate in order to solve the education crisis he would let people skip the test proves they're competent to be teachers. McCain is that dumb.

Ahsoka Tano
I voted for Obama.

He's a fellow smoker.

inimalist
"I inhaled frequently... That was the point"

KidRock
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
I voted for Obama.

He's a fellow smoker.

Of Cigarettes, Weed or Cocaine? Obama has indulged in all 3.

inimalist
we don't know if he smoked the cocaine though

hey Kidrock, just for interest sake, do you think it reflects poorly upon a candidate if they have used drugs. Not trying for a gotcha or anything, we normally have some differences in opinion, wanted to hear what you think of that smile

Ahsoka Tano

He's black. Of course he did all three.

I was referring too his cigarette smoking originally.

dadudemon

"Cocaine's a helluva drug."

-Rick James, B*tch

It'd be true, only if he smoked menthols. If not, he's a non-conformist African American.

Ahsoka Tano
It'd be true, only if he smoked menthols. If not, he's a non-conformist African American.

Black people only smoke menthol, period.

Doom and Gloom
Like I said in another thread, I voted McCain, only because I feel I had to vote against Obama. Things will be worse under Obama, wait and see.

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
Like I said in another thread, I voted McCain, only because I feel I had to vote against Obama. Things will be worse under Obama, wait and see.

Really. You think giving low-income families an extra check by raising taxes on small business owners is a bad idea? I can't wait to get fired and do nothing all day. I'll set up a lawn chair by my mailbox to await the incoming check.

dadudemon
Really. You think giving low-income families an extra check by raising taxes on small business owners is a bad idea? I can't wait to get fired and do nothing all day. I'll set up a lawn chair by my mailbox to await the incoming check.

LOL!

You've fallen for the GOP propoganda lies. Why don't you check your facts on the "small business" and taxes.

And, no, I'm not a damned Democrat.

KharmaDog
And, no, I'm not a damned Democrat.

But are you a:

- Clinton loving blind Democrat?
- Bleeding heart Democrat?
- Fairy Liberal Democrat?

Seems like the hardcore republicans really like to distinguish as to which Dem. they are addressing.

dadudemon
Originally posted by KharmaDog
But are you a:

- Clinton loving blind Democrat?
- Bleeding heart Democrat?
- Fairy Liberal Democrat?

Seems like the hardcore republicans really like to distinguish as to which Dem. they are addressing.

None of the above. stoned

But to be fair, the dems have just as many lame things to say about repubs.

Deja~vu
Don't argue with the Canadian dog, man! You got to throw him meat or he'll tear you apart! LOL

KidRock

Obama isnt raising taxes on 95% of the country..he told me so

Ahsoka Tano
Obama isnt raising taxes on 95% of the country..he told me so

You must work at Fox news.

lord xyz
What if someone voted for another write-in?

KidRock
You must work at Fox news.

Are you calling Obama a liar?

dadudemon

Was that ever in question?

Symmetric Chaos

That person's vote would be even more useless?

Ahsoka Tano

Write in? It's tough to do with a touch screen.

Black people don't lie.

Red Nemesis
In the 'Youth Vote' at my high-school I voted for Obama. I like his stance on just about everything.

~JP~
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
I voted McCain, only because I feel I had to vote against Obama.

Ditto. Dont like either one of them but went with the one who's more conservative.

Jovan
Originally posted by ~JP~
Ditto. Dont like either one of them but went with the one who's more conservative.
silly question, but why vote McCain? Are there no independants who are conservative?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
In the 'Youth Vote' at my high-school I voted for Obama. I like his stance on just about everything.

what the hell is that?

dadudemon
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
what the hell is that?

What the hell is what?

The youth vote?

It's where kids vote, thought it doesn't count worth a crap, to simply take part in an educational activity. It is to help them get into the mindset of "good citizenry" and stuff.

ragesRemorse
Don't kids already vote in student body politics?

siriuswriter
I haven't voted yet, but I will be voting for Obama.

~JP~
Originally posted by Jovan
silly question, but why vote McCain? Are there no independants who are conservative?

Because in all honesty, my state is so republican it wouldnt matter. Last time around I wrote in Darth Vader. Voting in Kansas is really a moot point.

Jovan
so did Vader win? big grin

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jovan
so did Vader win? big grin

Got VP.

Jovan
****, I'm moving big grin

Captain REX

That is a racist view; not all black people indulge in drugs. Please do not make such allegations; they're unwelcome, even if you are kidding.

=Tired Hiker=
Hey folks, don't forget to mark who you voted for here if you have not done so already. I'm interested in seeing how our little poll here compares to the actual results.

Bada's Palin

Do you think that smoking Cocaine and Weed is worse than killing a man?

Captain REX
Voted Obama, btw.

BigRed
Voted for Ron Paul (had to write him in) and Jesse Ventura has his Vice President. Ron Paul ended up with a little under 20,000 votes.

Bicnarok
No one, I aint a yank

=Tired Hiker=
Well, is anyone good at math? I'd like to know if this poll reflects the actual outcome.

Symmetric Chaos
Somewhat close to the electoral votes. Nothing at all like the popular vote.

=Tired Hiker=
Thanks, man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.