A Haunting in Connecticut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Wag
spoooooky

Looks okaaay, its exactly like amityville in my eyes.

Darth Vicious
IDK if I wanna see it. Movies based on true story creep me out specially when the town the events happen is 10 minutes away. A town I work in once a week.

D-Wag
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
IDK if I wanna see it. Movies based on true story creep me out specially when the town the events happen is 10 minutes away. A town I work in once a week.

haha well in that case you should definitely see this movie!

Darth Vicious
Im really curious now to see if the house is still around.

Impediment
Pass.

I gave An American Haunting and the Amityville remake a chance, and they both sucked.

The Changeling is the greatest ghost movie ever. They'll probably remake that, too, eventually.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Impediment

The Changeling is the greatest ghost movie ever. They'll probably remake that, too, eventually.

The Angelina Jolie movie coming out soon?

As for the haunting, peple are living in that house/mortuary now. Ill probably drive by, take a pic of the house and get the h311 out of there.

mardook
The Discovery Channel aire a docu-dramatization of the so called events titled Haunting: A Haunting In Connecticut. When I saw it, it creeped me somewhat because it was very late at night. The film version will likely be less effective because so much is changed or overdone with cgi. Look for the DVD on Amazon.com, there is another title called a Haunting in Georgia.

LordPrydon
Saw it in theater and overall it was quite good. Not for the faint-hearted however.

MildPossession
Nope, it's a wonderful Horror film from the 70s. Check it out.

This Haunting in Connecticut film I like the look of, just got a cinema release here in England.

LordPrydon
I believe I saw The Changeling with my mother not too long ago. It was an older film, right?

AC/DC'S_LVR
this was actually a decent movie
some of the parts were kinda creepy but i kept laughing cause my mom and sister were jumping everytime a ghost would show up laughing out loud

MildPossession
I laughed at the wheelchair coming down the stairs... only cheesy bit in the film.

lil bitchiness
I heard the movie was crap.

Those who have seen it: Is it worth seeing? It looks interesting...

Mantug61
I have not seen it, but from what my friend's have told me it is good.....

My Good Old Life

darthchucky
This one scared me. I'm usually not afraid of horror films but this one got me. shock

Earthlover
it wasn't scary... i was acually disapointed when it was over...

darthchucky
Now I know why. I can take slasher films, monster movies, but not ghost or spirit stuff (besides Freddy Krueger).

darthchucky
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I heard the movie was crap.

Those who have seen it: Is it worth seeing? It looks interesting...

Though it was interesting. Yes, its worth watching. yes

BackFire
This was garbage, don't bother.

MildPossession
I just bought this dvd in the sales... hope you are wrong. stick out tongue

The Nuul
Originally posted by MildPossession
I just bought this dvd in the sales... hope you are wrong. stick out tongue

Sucka!!!

MildPossession
Nope, not a waste of money. Certainly not garbage material, but it's nothing special or new, I still enjoyed it though. Look forwards to the sequel.

Kris Blaze
I saw this in the movies a while ago and was not disappointed at all.

The movie exploited every opportunity to throw in cheap scares, which is the only downside. I really liked the depth they were able to add to some of these character. Granted, they did not add anything new or present some groundbreaking story, but it did not feel like a waste of money.

Earthlover
it was a total fake! i was very dissapointed in the actors in there film making! the movie didnt even scare me!(well maby the part when the guy cut out the corpsis eyelids made me jump but that was it.)
and f.y.i. my stepmom is 28 and she was freaked out im 13, wasnt scaredcool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.