Episode 8x08: Bloodline

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hermione7

BruceSkywalker
This should be a good episode.

Neo_Version 7
Why'd they get rid of Kara anyway?

hermione7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMcWIcfHcWs

hermione7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8LKyDveA4
trailer v.2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3tLgdviphs
DC

kara's here

Badwolf
Wow, that trailer left me hungry for more.

So glad Kara is back!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Why'd they get rid of Kara anyway?

I've no idea..

I'm just glad she is back..

The Pict
The Kara character sucked. I'm glad she's gone.

hermione7
Originally posted by Badwolf
Wow, that trailer left me hungry for more.

So glad Kara is back!

aww. i love ur sig and av!

I think Kara's only for guesting one ep. that is bloodline
she's cool

Badabing

jumpmann
Kara's great in short doses, like in the comics. She started off strong in the beginning of last season, but like the quality of everything else, slowly deteriorated. Overall I feel she lessened Clark's presence when she was a main character. I love the character by herself coupled with some nice interactions between alien cousins yet she needs to remain out of Smallville's spotlight.

Zod's wife taking over Lois? Really? Another one of those? =/

hermione7

Badwolf
Originally posted by hermione7
aww. i love ur sig and av!

I think Kara's only for guesting one ep. that is bloodline
she's cool

Thanks chicl!

I am in a Smallville mood so they will all be smallville based for the next month.

FistOfThe North
lmao doomsday is zod's son..

w/e

smallville always doing something crazy and extreme with the superman mythos as if it's 1 big joke...

FistOfThe North
oh ok. he was created by zod and wifey..

hermione7
i love the ep..! superness

jumpmann
Zod makes babies to destroy other planets? Meh, don't like that thought since he's known as a ruler and conqueror. But that's Zod and this is his son, who got a decent Smallville origin.

Kara underutilized again. Nice finish to her storyline at least, especially the Kandor remark.

Lois' voice sounded great. Much better than when Lex was Zod and he sounded stone cold all the time. She had a little indescribable pop to it.

8/10

FistOfThe North

BruceSkywalker
Fair episode..

Kara should've been in it more..

Still not liking Witwer as Dommsday, and you know that Clark will prolly defeat him easily

Badabing
I thought it was okay.

Sorry to see Kara gone.

Interested in how the Chloe and DD situations play out.

hermione7
Viewers: #4, 4.81 million; A18-49: #4t, 2.0/ 5)
Finals:

Smallville
- 4.459 million viewers
- 2.7/4 HH
- 1.9/5 A18-49
- 1.9/6 A18-34

nice!!

MysteryRidah
Yea thats good that the ratings are up. Sv continues to rock, i can't wait for a super fight scene with doomsday and clark lol, i hope they fight in the big city too, knock down some buildings haahahaha or doomsday can pick up a building and throw the sh** at clark

Badwolf
I really enjoyed the episode.

Chloe scared me a little.

Magee
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
Yea thats good that the ratings are up. Sv continues to rock, i can't wait for a super fight scene with doomsday and clark lol, i hope they fight in the big city too, knock down some buildings haahahaha or doomsday can pick up a building and throw the sh** at clark That is not going to happen. It will be a boring 5 minute confrontation, a few punches thrown then some plot device brought to the scene by Chloe to stop him in some way.

It would be good after this season if they made a feature length episode where Doomsday and Clark have an epic brawl but it won't happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.