Thanos vs Spectre (test of power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
So now that we know that Galactus can beat Spectre.......
Thanos blasts him with as much power as he can.
Will Spectre fly away like Galan did?

This is DOV Spectre.

Discuss.

vlaaad12345
Probably get a hole blown in him....and promptly ignore it,and how do we know galactus can beat spectre...

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
This is a different Spectre from a different arc. Galactus wins.

vlaaad12345
Yeah....can't say im ever going to take anything quanchi says seriously.

on a side note...why isn't there a spectre respect thread?

Estacado
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t415316.html

vlaaad12345
Yeah...just found that...wow im so drunk I forgot the place of p in the alphabet..thx.

Bentley
Galactus can Ko the Spectre at best, a weak Spectre and it needs to be a well fed Galactus.

Thanos is not really in Galan's weight class.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Is this thread blatantly baiting me or what? You quote me in a different thread here. Wow.Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Yeah....can't say im ever going to take anything quanchi says seriously.

on a side note...why isn't there a spectre respect thread? I could and do say the same about you.

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
I could and do say the same about you.

I couldn't but do say that such expression is a little redundant.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
I couldn't but do say that such expression is a little redundant. Is this necessary?

Bentley
No, but this is a bait thread, they are closing it anyways! I wouldn't engage in such meaningless nonsensical and grammatical discussion and derail a serious discussion.

It was a funny construction.

quanchi112
No, but this is a bait thread, they are closing it anyways! I wouldn't engage in such meaningless nonsensical and grammatical discussion and derail a serious discussion.

It was a funny construction. True. I dont see why people get so angry over this stuff anyways.

batdude123
Thanos obviously.

Dark-Jaxx
Indeed, the Force Block ftw.

Or if he is pressed too, Thanos could take about 6/10 in a brawl.

tsscls

It was a funny construction.

Thanos 10/10.
eek!

lionfranky
Well even without host, Spectre erased all magic in DCU. I don't think Thanos can beat Shazam...

occultdestroyer
Spectre 20/10

Priest
Are we using post upgrade Thanos? mhmm

Rage.Of.Olympus
wink

How is Thanos going to put him down permanently or at all after what Days Of Vengeance Spectre did, said he can do etc.

Either way it seems this is a bait thread so whatever....

iceman24567
Upgrade or not Thanos isnt on the level of any sky father Dov Spectre faced.

skygunner41
Spectre told Thanos to go back to Marvel U and do death instead of widowing her.

Enyalus
Erm, the thread isn't whether or not he can beat DOV Spectre (he can't), its whether he can blast him away from him like he did to Galactus.

My opinion would be that he could probably blow a huge-ass hole through Spectre...and it would do about jack squat to him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Enyalus
My opinion would be that he could probably blow a huge-ass hole through Spectre...and it would do about jack squat to him.

That's as much as Thanos could hope for in this situation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.