Ryu VS Hugo: 3 stages of hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
SF3 Ryu vs FF1 Hugo

SF3 Ryu vs SF3 Hugo

SF1 Ryu vs FF1 Hugo

smokin'

Kirikaze Fuuma
1. Ryu.
2. Ryu wins. but Ryu can't KO him him with shinshoryuken...
3. let's see... Ryu. (the most difficult decision I've ever created...)

Sado22
1. Ryu
2. eek!
3. Hugo

Kirikaze Fuuma
3 = why?

Sado22
he couldn't do it 10 years later. what makes you think he could do it in SF1? laughing out loud

Kazenji
ICE CREAM !!!

Kirikaze Fuuma
@Sado : I believe FF1 Hugo is still weaker than SF3 Hugo. or maybe his power is constant 10 years later?

Dark-Jaxx
Reported so clearly for spite and general f@ggotry.

P-Geyser
Well ain't that the kick in the hey. It's okay to make fun of Terry, SNK and whatnot, but if there is something putting down the ALMIGHTY GREAT RYU, than there's a problem(I-drop man I don't mean you)

Dark-Jaxx
Have I ever dedicated a thread to Terry Bogard hate?

And I don't hate on Terry, I say he has no feats.

Which he doesn't.

P-Geyser
I disagree but whats the use of starting this here.

Dark-Jaxx
If you think that, why bring up Fairy Faggard(you gotta admit that nickname is funny)?

P-Geyser
I brought up TERRY because folks namely you seem to have a problem when PEEYU is mentioned negatively or was that talk on "reporting" joking.

Dark-Jaxx
No, it wasn't.

Notice how I haven't actually made an ignorant Terry spite thread, made primarily to slander the character.

P-Geyser
Though others have and thats my issue. The Terry vs Kratos thread was utter and insane bullsh!t. Then you have Terry, Andy and Haggar going against Capcom's dynamic Trio Ryu,Ken,Akuma. All that seems okay.

Though when we mention what we don't like about Ryu or Capcom's characters, were "Haterz"

P-Geyser
Okay off topic a bit this goes TO YOU Kirkaze now I should curse you the hell out and now you are on my sh!t list. Talk about my KYO HATE huh well you obvisouly had no F**king problem with the Terry vs Kratos thread. I was being funny in the beginning but also trying to be serious. Real cool.

Dark-Jaxx
Seriously, why the fvck is this blatant spite thread still open?

Kirikaze Fuuma
@P-Geyser : Wil7 just didn't know about Terry Bogard. he thought that Terry's "heart power" is Terry become much stronger and able to match a God such as Kratos. notice how many Terry's thread he made but most of it doesn't make senses and I can't blame him for that. that's why I warn him that Terry is not that strong which means Terry is not in the same level as Kratos.

Sado22
what spite, asscake? smile
he never beat the man convincingly and the fact that he couldn't do it with the shitshoryuken is a known fact. so why is him fighting Hugo spite (though if you think about it, it probably is since ryu can't beat anyone who can actually fight).

you tell him, wheenie wolf.

now seriously, keep Fairy Faggard out of this.

Dark-Jaxx
Because you made this thread intentionally to spite any fans of Ryu and SF in general, and are just spouting bullshit slander of the character's as a crutch for shitty debating skills like you typically do.

Kirikaze Fuuma
however, it is not a spite. Hugo survived Ryu's shin-shoryuken. yes, he survived Ryu's strongest move. I can't understand what kind of spite you're talking about.

Sado22
okay, i'm getting of your behaviour, V2D. stop this fanboy-no-hadou mode you're in cuz its an embarrassing for a guy your age.

it is not spite when one character can dish out punishment from another character and even if the conclusion of the fight in unconfirmed. on top of that SF1 Ryu vs FF1 Hugo is not spite either because Ryu was just starting out and Hugo was already around.

instead of spewing your emo bs how about you address the Akuma KKRZ incident back in SFA2 that i brought to your attention. answer those things or just admit that you've been pwned and are just resorting to lame comebacks and flaming.

as for my shitty debating skills, you're the dude whose ducking me. on top of that despite my "shitty debates" I've still changed view points on several things here ranging for 3D fighters down to actually pointing out that ryu wasn't really lifting boulders, to clearing out the iori-kyo flame myths and actually pointing out that Hugo hasn't lost to Ryu. on top of that i've also proven how full of shite, Klantis is and pointed out all the plot holes in his story. more than anything, i cross check my words more than anyone here....and if i make a mistake i clarify it. i post from several sources, crosscheck, update and make sure i've gotten it right. that's why all those variation on geese howard and terry bogard's story because i realized that Klantis was pulling stuff outta his keister. same goes for bison getting pegged by little girls. YOU are the one who insists that he tanked a nuke when there is no proof of it and his ending is stated to be noncanon.

now grow up or gtfo.

~Sado

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Sado22

you tell him, wheenie wolf.

now seriously, keep Fairy Faggard out of this.

Who you callin WHEENIE WOLF Tardo mad (Plans and attempts the Tardo assassination once again)

Man of Violence
Ryu wins all 3

Kirikaze Fuuma
on second thought about number 3, Ryu lost. he doesn't have shin shoryuken, no feat and he has to face Hugo which is supposed to survived a shinshoryuken 10 years later. I believe Ryu train harder than Hugo in these 10 years but ten years later when he is as strong as evil Ryu, he can't KO Hugo with his strongest move.

Sado22
ditto.

why?

laughing out loud

Man of Violence

why? For reasons I've already told you in other threads. We have argued over Ryu beatin' Hugo in threads not even involving them.

Kirikaze Fuuma
but number 3 is SF1 Ryu vs FF1 Hugo. ryu doesn't have shinshoryuken and even with that he won't KO Hugo.

Man of Violence
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
but number 3 is SF1 Ryu vs FF1 Hugo. ryu doesn't have shinshoryuken and even with that he won't KO Hugo. He has a Metsu ShoRyuken. Phuck a Shin Shoryuken laughing

1. Hugo is a lot weaker during this time

2. Ryu has less control over the Dark Hadou at this time as well. When he feels he must win at all costs he will kill Hugo and I serioulsy doubt Hugo will have the power to push Ryu that far, Hugo and the likes are fodder around this time.

Dark-Jaxx
okay, i'm getting of your behaviour, V2D. stop this fanboy-no-hadou mode you're in cuz its an embarrassing for a guy your age.

it is not spite when one character can dish out punishment from another character and even if the conclusion of the fight in unconfirmed. on top of that SF1 Ryu vs FF1 Hugo is not spite either because Ryu was just starting out and Hugo was already around.

instead of spewing your emo bs how about you address the Akuma KKRZ incident back in SFA2 that i brought to your attention. answer those things or just admit that you've been pwned and are just resorting to lame comebacks and flaming.

as for my shitty debating skills, you're the dude whose ducking me. on top of that despite my "shitty debates" I've still changed view points on several things here ranging for 3D fighters down to actually pointing out that ryu wasn't really lifting boulders, to clearing out the iori-kyo flame myths and actually pointing out that Hugo hasn't lost to Ryu. on top of that i've also proven how full of shite, Klantis is and pointed out all the plot holes in his story. more than anything, i cross check my words more than anyone here....and if i make a mistake i clarify it. i post from several sources, crosscheck, update and make sure i've gotten it right. that's why all those variation on geese howard and terry bogard's story because i realized that Klantis was pulling stuff outta his keister. same goes for bison getting pegged by little girls. YOU are the one who insists that he tanked a nuke when there is no proof of it and his ending is stated to be noncanon.

now grow up or gtfo.

~Sado 1. My age? And exactly how old am I lol? And you sure are one to talk. I can easily give SF characters the loss when they deserve it. Hell...SF isn't my favorite fighting game series, nor is it the series I play best at. The two fighting game series I have played most often and the second I play best, is Darkstalkers, and, surprise surprise, Tekken.

2. There is not just one meaning of the word "spite." You made this for the sole purpose to aggravate SF fans, and you know it.

3. You mean the argument we had which basically consisted of me saying why it is not KKSZ, and you saying it is. It isn't, it was only alike in motion, the aura was different, there was no lightning like there was for KKSZ, the island was not shown to split, and he only INVENTED the move in SF3. And when the hell did I not answer that question? In that Terry vs. Kratos thread or whichever it was I responded and you never did.

4. ...Who the hell is Klantis? Pointing out Ryu wasn't lifting boulders? Wtf yes, he was...Hugo and Ryu's fight was never confirmed. Know what else? And noncanon fighting game endings for characters still show canon abilities unless directly contradicted by a similar feat, which to my knowledge Bison's has not. And being pegged by 13 girls, all of which are superhumans made by Bison himself. And you wanna know bias? You CONSTANTLY wank thaty vague, contextless, piece of shit hyperbole bullcrap that states Jinpachi was a "threat to existence", oh whoopdy-fvcking doo, that is not a friggin feat, Jinpachi's only feat is lifting a boulder. Hell, you even tried using gameplay as feats for him.

Me grow up? Oh please, you don't see me making bullshit threads like "Jedah Dohma vs. Jin Kazama" or some other random spite thread just because I dislike the character.

You wouldn't like it if I made a Jin vs. Tekken Force thread now would you?

Sado22
ditto.

that's a darkhadou shoryuken. don't count.

you sound like you're in your 20's which is old enough. heck, as long as you're not 10 or shinremy, you're just embarrassing yourself which is the point. and i remember you commenting on being in your 20's some time back big grin

never said you don't. though your knowledge on SF is jumbled up at times and you seem to confuse stuff. the series i've followed the most closely and for the longest in my life is SF. i began playing it back when sf2 first came out and have played every, single, sf related game that has come out, every magazine that had news on it, got every flier, and read every faq. which is why SF disappoints me now cuz it hasnt' evolved. at all (baring SF3)

i was curious. stop trying to psychoanalyze people without picking up psy101. and if you notice, i actually gave ryu more chance.

the one where i posted 4 pics from each ending and from the in-game sprite and asked you "whose your daddy?" big grin

the guy who did the KoF(mis)Faq.

boulder. not boulders. if you want i'll prove it. WITH the ending pics. rock is one thing, boulder is another.

noncanon endings are noncanon. fact.

they were his clones but they didn't possess psychopowers as far as i know. and even if they did, it was only a percentage of it. and it still doesn't answer why he ran away from them despite not only having more than them but also hving the world supply him with infinite power.

he teleports and rejuvenates. it is part of what he can do. or are you gonna deny that bison can't teleport? or that gill can't? when did bison actually canonically teleport in his own ending? when did gill resurrect in an ending?
as to threat to existence, i use it because:
-it explicity states that he can
-several fighters are directly involved in the story from stopping him from doing so. hence, he CAN.

what!!? i never made that thread.

don't give a shite. that's why i'm so cool. ever counted the times i made fun of terry bogard myself? you chums need to stop taking Sf so seriously its a f00kin videogame cool

~Sadp
P.S. ryu is gay laughing out loud

Dark-Jaxx
you sound like you're in your 20's which is old enough. heck, as long as you're not 10 or shinremy, you're just embarrassing yourself which is the point. and i remember you commenting on being in your 20's some time back big grin

never said you don't. though your knowledge on SF is jumbled up at times and you seem to confuse stuff. the series i've followed the most closely and for the longest in my life is SF. i began playing it back when sf2 first came out and have played every, single, sf related game that has come out, every magazine that had news on it, got every flier, and read every faq. which is why SF disappoints me now cuz it hasnt' evolved. at all (baring SF3)

i was curious. stop trying to psychoanalyze people without picking up psy101. and if you notice, i actually gave ryu more chance.

the one where i posted 4 pics from each ending and from the in-game sprite and asked you "whose your daddy?" big grin

the guy who did the KoF(mis)Faq.

boulder. not boulders. if you want i'll prove it. WITH the ending pics. rock is one thing, boulder is another.

noncanon endings are noncanon. fact.

they were his clones but they didn't possess psychopowers as far as i know. and even if they did, it was only a percentage of it. and it still doesn't answer why he ran away from them despite not only having more than them but also hving the world supply him with infinite power.

he teleports and rejuvenates. it is part of what he can do. or are you gonna deny that bison can't teleport? or that gill can't? when did bison actually canonically teleport in his own ending? when did gill resurrect in an ending?
as to threat to existence, i use it because:
-it explicity states that he can
-several fighters are directly involved in the story from stopping him from doing so. hence, he CAN.

what!!? i never made that thread.

don't give a shite. that's why i'm so cool. ever counted the times i made fun of terry bogard myself? you chums need to stop taking Sf so seriously its a f00kin videogame cool

~Sadp
P.S. ryu is gay laughing out loud 1. Actually, I'm 17. But thanks for sayin I come off as in my 20s. smile

2. I admit I am not the most knowledgable, but that is because there are only a few characters I could really give a shit about, Gouki, Ryu, and to a lesser extent Bison.

3. Sure you were.

4. ...I replied to that...I think...

5. Is he sexy?

6. Do so please. And Oro was lifting a boulder as well, and was on top of Ryu's boulder.

7. Never stopped you and the Tekken brigade from using them...

8. They could not manifest the Psycho Power in the ways Bison could, but it granted them all superhuman strength, speed, and durability. And...His Drives were being destroyed around this time were they not?

9. I was mostly talking about the invincibility frames and whatnot.

Threat to "existence" is vague. It is quite likely over time, no one in Tekken has even shown the power to bust a large city, let alone the world. Sure, Jinpachi could kill all the weak humans and shit...But how hard would that be for Jinpachi, Devil, Devil Jin, Gouki, Bison, or Gill? It is not that great a feat.

10. No, but if I would, you would b!tch about it.

11. SF is not a videogame. It is a way of life. I am going to start up an anime cosplaying MMA competition and dress up as Ryu and pwn the noobs, cause I'm 1337 to the haxx.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Man of Violence
He has a Metsu ShoRyuken. Phuck a Shin Shoryuken laughing

1. Hugo is a lot weaker during this time

2. Ryu has less control over the Dark Hadou at this time as well. When he feels he must win at all costs he will kill Hugo and I serioulsy doubt Hugo will have the power to push Ryu that far, Hugo and the likes are fodder around this time.

1. Ryu is a lot weaker too.

2. metsu shoryuken is not as strong as shinshoryuken. if Hugo got metsu shoryuken, he'll wake up again just like he did in SF3.

Sado22
no wonder you don't listen big grin

fair enough.

look at the topic. look at the topic. its actually giving you something to think about. or is that just the thought of ryu losing makes your buttcheeks cletch up so tight i could shove 10 coal pieces there and you'd just pop out a diamond? smile

nope.

don't know...but he's probably good at giving handjobs and sucking cocks cuz he does more dickeating than terry can handle in a life time.

oro was lifting a ROCK. ryu was lifting a boulder.

whose the tekken brigade? and what noncanon ending. if that was the case i'd tell you feng wei can put up a fight against gouki cuz he could shatter a mountain in a single blow.

no. his drives got destroyed during his fight with charlie, guile and chunli. that is why he blew up then and not earlier or later. dah.

oh. well, i clarified it if you'd actually bothered reading. i clearly said i didn't know how to put it.

we know that he could and he was explicity said to be able to do so. Devi Jin absorbs a little bit of his power and f0cks up rocky terrain by just flapping his wings. it WAS jinpachi's power that he absorbed didn't he? there you go.

not really. there was a clear spite thread regarding pyron and the devils and i was the first person to post (much to your dismay as i recall). i said it was a clear shitstomp in pyron's favor.

..................that is exactly what your problem is, junior cool

~Sado

Sado22
this is a BOULDER

Sado22
this is a ROCK

Dark-Jaxx
...I'm actually very glad you posted that, cause goin by that, Ryu's boulder was far more than 10 tons.

I'll get to the rest of your post later, it's like 6 in the morning here.

Sado22
from now on you'll can call me Randle Patrick McMurphy cuz i'm single handedly pwning the Sf Fanboy "Combine"

~The One-Flew-Over-The-Cuckoo's-Nest Sado-sama

Sado22
2 tons tops erm

nice copout btw. shame.

Dark-Jaxx
I have to leave in like two minutes and it is indeed 6 in the morning here. I'm sorry, but I can't afford to miss a day of school to reply to random forum goer #3's post.

Sado22
and merging the pics together gives......
so not 10 tons. not by a long shot.
heck, its not even "tank sized" like it stated to be. its still big though. props for ryu strength.

Sado22
the glowing aura

Sado22
the effect
no lighting because its not animated but a sequence of pics.

Sado22
not a "splitting move" since the cracks go in several directions.

Sado22
no aura, no ki, no lightning laughing out loud

Kirikaze Fuuma
if I estimate the boulder, it's about 1-2 tons.

Kazenji
Which game are those pictures from ?

Kirikaze Fuuma
SF III third strike and SF III second impact

Sado22
exactly. i'd say 2 tons only when i feel like being generous to the fanboys laughing out loud

Man of Violence
that's a darkhadou shoryuken. don't count.
So SFI Ryu did it to Sagat but he wont do it to Hugo? Why?Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
1. Ryu is a lot weaker too. But at this time Ryu is still a serious fighter. Hugo is just a REALLY BIG punk

Sado22
he went darkhadou on sagat. that's the difference.

Dark-Jaxx
This, is a 10 ton boulder.

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.razorapple.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/vanderbilt-rock-costume-raphael.jpg&imgrefurl=http://razorapple.com/2006/10/30/costuming-a-10-ton-rock-for-halloween/&h=333&w=500&sz=28&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=SJpY6XgyYN0JnM:&tbnh=87&tbnw=130&prev=/ images%3Fq%3Dwhat%2Bcan%2Brock%2Bdress%2Bup%2Bas%2
6um%3D1%26hl%3Den

Ryu's boulder was larger.

Ryu lifted more than 10 tons.

Dark-Jaxx
no wonder you don't listen big grin

fair enough.

look at the topic. look at the topic. its actually giving you something to think about. or is that just the thought of ryu losing makes your buttcheeks cletch up so tight i could shove 10 coal pieces there and you'd just pop out a diamond? smile

nope.

don't know...but he's probably good at giving handjobs and sucking cocks cuz he does more dickeating than terry can handle in a life time.

oro was lifting a ROCK. ryu was lifting a boulder.

whose the tekken brigade? and what noncanon ending. if that was the case i'd tell you feng wei can put up a fight against gouki cuz he could shatter a mountain in a single blow.

no. his drives got destroyed during his fight with charlie, guile and chunli. that is why he blew up then and not earlier or later. dah.

oh. well, i clarified it if you'd actually bothered reading. i clearly said i didn't know how to put it.

we know that he could and he was explicity said to be able to do so. Devi Jin absorbs a little bit of his power and f0cks up rocky terrain by just flapping his wings. it WAS jinpachi's power that he absorbed didn't he? there you go.

not really. there was a clear spite thread regarding pyron and the devils and i was the first person to post (much to your dismay as i recall). i said it was a clear shitstomp in pyron's favor.

..................that is exactly what your problem is, junior cool

~Sado 1. Cause I'm sexier than you?

2. Yay.

3. Nah. I believe you. I really do. smile

4. Link?

5. Terry eats dicks? mmm

6. K. I see that now. Oro was lifting a maybe 500 pound large rock, maybe a little less.

7. You, Gears, insert random childish idiotic form goer. Like how the SF brigade consisted of DSZ, Remo, and an inserted random childish idiotic forum goer. You all argued so much yet were so alike. I distinctly remember that Hwoarang's Tekken 5 ending of when he TK smashes the bike, and don't play the BS Devil's Within thing, as you all(or at least Gears) were referencing it before Devil Within was even out.

8. They were there to kill his drives, which would kill Bison...Why would he waste time fighting 13 low-tiers(also, I could of sworn Cammy was at least mid-tier)?

9. ...How could you possibly clarify gameplay based invincibility frames?

10. Do we know how? Or over what period of time? And he was stated to be able to do so by FALLIBLE characters. And...That is noncanon. Gee, I thought we could not use noncanon endings for anything Sado? smile

11. No, it did not bother me that you posted, it is just that I loled that you didn't post when in fact you had, making me look ignorant.

12. Being 1337 to the haxx?

Dark-Jaxx
heck, its not even "tank sized" like it stated to be. its still big though. props for ryu strength. It was stated to be as heavy as a tank?

...And is Oro making the large rock levitate? no expression

Sado22
is there any proof of that?

arguable.

...........got me there laughing out loud

bison THOUGHT they were after his drives which is why he confronted them (and got pegged for his troubles)

it seems that it WAS canon considering that it was Jin who won it, and jin was in his Devil form as we see in the intro. both endings are equally likely. on top of that, the ending states that jin was only going dj BECAUSE of jinpachi so them colliding is obvious. we know jin fought jinpachi cuz he won the damn thing, and we know that jin was having problem being himself (that is, he kept turning devil), on top of that we KNOW that he turned devil jin after hwoarang beat him during the tournament, and since he went out of control and became dj, then we know that it was dj who faced jinpachi. which is why i said both endings are equally likely. in fact, i think jin's ending is two part:
-part one, him absorbing jinpachi
-part two, his regular jin ending (which would also explain why he's become evil)

still need a dictionary? laughing out loud

exactly cool

no, it was stated to be "tank sized" which it aint. stupid capcom.

~Sado

Dark-Jaxx
is there any proof of that?

arguable.

...........got me there laughing out loud

bison THOUGHT they were after his drives which is why he confronted them (and got pegged for his troubles)

it seems that it WAS canon considering that it was Jin who won it, and jin was in his Devil form as we see in the intro. both endings are equally likely. on top of that, the ending states that jin was only going dj BECAUSE of jinpachi so them colliding is obvious. we know jin fought jinpachi cuz he won the damn thing, and we know that jin was having problem being himself (that is, he kept turning devil), on top of that we KNOW that he turned devil jin after hwoarang beat him during the tournament, and since he went out of control and became dj, then we know that it was dj who faced jinpachi. which is why i said both endings are equally likely. in fact, i think jin's ending is two part:
-part one, him absorbing jinpachi
-part two, his regular jin ending (which would also explain why he's become evil)

still need a dictionary? laughing out loud

exactly cool

no, it was stated to be "tank sized" which it aint. stupid capcom.

~Sado 1. ...The link I posted...Pictures of ten ton boulders are pretty hard to find. Lemme put it this way. The average sized car is about a ton. Said car is about as big as Ryu's boulder, actually, a little less. Now, cars are also largly hollow, unlike Ryu's boulder, in terms of mass, Ryu's boulder is in fact much greater than a car. Therefore, it is definately more than two tons.

2. Not really, no. Ryu's boulder was arguably shorter, but it was like 4-5 times wider.

3. I got your ass.

4. By 13 metahumans...Pretty much all SF characters are metahumans in some way.

5. Only the Devil Jin we see in Tekken 6 is much different in appearance than the one who absorbed Jinpachi. Fail.

6. 17 and bisexual actually.

7. ...Well if it was stated to be...

Also was your pic of Ryu and Oro together, like...The actual official pic, or did YOU piece it together?

Man of Violence
he went darkhadou on sagat. that's the difference. If it's the same Ryu he will do the same thing to Hugo altho I don't think Hugo will get him to that point.Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. ...The link I posted...Pictures of ten ton boulders are pretty hard to find. Lemme put it this way. The average sized car is about a ton. Said car is about as big as Ryu's boulder, actually, a little less. Now, cars are also largly hollow, unlike Ryu's boulder, in terms of mass, Ryu's boulder is in fact much greater than a car. Therefore, it is definately more than two tons.
If you google 10 ton boulders you'll see 300 and 400 ton boulders that really aint extremly larger than the 1 Ryu was liftin'. I suppose rock is pretty dence

Man of Violence
http://www.razorapple.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/vanderbilt-ave-rock.jpg

LINK-http://razorapple.com/2006/10

Here is a 10 ton boulder, Ryu's boulder was even bigger than this one.

Sado22
different rocks have different weight bub. dah. first find out what rock type this is and whether its the same one as ryu. and just so that you all......its not the same rock type.

Dark-Jaxx
I know.

I would go figure it out, but am kinda lazy.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Also was your pic of Ryu and Oro together, like...The actual official pic, or did YOU piece it together? Oh and Sado, please answer this question.

Sado22
i merged them.

Dark-Jaxx
Then who is to say it is exactly that sized?

For all we know, it could be taller.

In fact, since it was stated to be tank sized, it probably is.

Kirikaze Fuuma
this is tank and human

Dark-Jaxx
And since we have no idea how big said boulder actually was, who the hell are you to say it was not tank sized? smile

I-Drop
They have smaller tanks than that also

Sado22
i've posted both pics individually too. its no rocket science to see where teh pics merge, idiot. sheesh....that's gotta be the dumbest shite i've ever heard man! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dark-Jaxx
Only we have no idea the height of said boulder.

I would prefer to not speculate. smile

Sado22
what? i "merged" the two pics together DJ as in join them where they should be joint. what part of that doesn't get through when i say i merged the pics.

oh and its funny: you choose not to speculate on an something obvious (the hieght and length of the boulder) but you insist on speculating on something that is NOT obvious (the weight).

~Sad0

Sado22
part 1

Sado22
part2

Sado22
part3

Sado22
and assuming that you'd be clutching at straws

(lot less than 10tons, not tanksized, and its only ONE boulder)

so still feel like arguing over obvious facts while insisting that the speculation bits are facts....then again, without this luxury, what are SF fans ever going to say.

Man of Violence
different rocks have different weight bub. dah. first find out what rock type this is and whether its the same one as ryu. and just so that you all......its not the same rock type. Yes, but that was just some rock from the neighborhood park. Ryu lifted a rock out in the wilderness. Those rocks are usually the heaviest seeing as how the are left untampered with by human actions.Originally posted by I-Drop
They have smaller tanks than that also X-actly

Here is the endin, it shows the rock in it's entirety and the thing is phuckin' huge

0:25 to 1:16
ECMkjRoqS4U

Kirikaze Fuuma
why do this forum has so many excuses for SF characters...? -_-;

Dark-Jaxx
Excuses like what?

Like MOV said, wilderness rocks are typically heavier, and the rock Ryu lifted was much bigger than that from the park. Which was 10 tons.

Sado22
wilderness rocks aren't typically heavy. that's a weird assumption. at the end of the day, what matters is what substance its made of. some rocks are huge but they aint that heavy.

as for smaller tanks, if the capcom boys meant WW2 tanks they should've said it. the damn thing is STILL too small for a tank. even the WW2 tanks. the only reason why that idiot seems to have said "tank" is because the rock looks like a tank. it aint as big as one. Capcom is full of morons.

of and DJ, you happy now with merger?

cuz people would hold on to their gods even if you show 'em that there is none. what you are witnessing is human refusal to change.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah you should have posted all three pics before instead of just the two, dick.

4RX
cuz people would hold on to their gods even if you show 'em that there is none. what you are witnessing is human refusal to change. Or just loyalty to characters/games/companies, which can be annoying. Other times it can be funny to watch (and enjoyable).

Man of Violence
wilderness rocks aren't typically heavy. that's a weird assumption. at the end of the day, what matters is what substance its made of. some rocks are huge but they aint that heavy.

9 times out of 10 the rocks in the wild are heavier. Rocks are formed through the gradual accumulation of sediment: for example, weather, sand on a beach or mud on a river bed. As the sediment is buried it is compacted as more and more material is deposited on top. Eventually the sediment will become so dense that it is essentially rock. This process is known as lithification.

In the wild sediments can collect for billions of years at a high rate with no interference, billions of years of formation and collection. In human enviroments due to polution "Human interference in the lithification process" will slow or hault the process, making the rock smaller or less dense. Simple logic. Originally posted by Sado22

cuz people would hold on to their gods even if you show 'em that there is none. what you are witnessing is human refusal to change. Aint that the pot callin' the kettle black laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

4RX
9 times out of 10 the rocks in the wild are heavier. Rocks are formed through the gradual accumulation of sediment: for example, weather, sand on a beach or mud on a river bed. As the sediment is buried it is compacted as more and more material is deposited on top. Eventually the sediment will become so dense that it is essentially rock. This process is known as lithification.

In the wild sediments can collect for billions of years at a high rate with no interference, billions of years of formation and collection. In human enviroments due to polution "Human interference in the lithification process" will slow or hault the process, making the rock smaller or less dense. Simple logic.
I hope you realize that doesn't change his point about the feat itself. Hint: there's no real evidence that the boulder was "ZOMG SO HE@VY!!!!1"

Sado22
no dice, "remulus" laughing out loud

this would mean something if i cared having anyone bashing my favorite character laughing

ditto.

Man of Violence
Originally posted by 4RX
I hope you realize that doesn't change his point about the feat itself. Hint: there's no real evidence that the boulder was "ZOMG SO HE@VY!!!!1" There is no sedimentary rock on earth that is that size and weighs less than 10 tons, that's my point dumbass. laughing out loud

Sedimentary rock is heavy, that is a sedimentary rock. LOL

Man of Violence
no dice, "remulus" laughing out loud You took one thing I said and tried to distort my point. "There is no sedimentary rock on earth that is that size and weighs less than 10 tons, that's my point dumbass".

"no dice, "Fumma" laughing out loud "

this would mean something if i cared having anyone bashing my favorite character laughingBut I know you do laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughingOriginally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Excuses like what?

Like MOV said, wilderness rocks are typically heavier, and the rock Ryu lifted was much bigger than that from the park. Which was 10 tons. Hataz will always argue, even when there is nothin to argue about

Sado22
proof that its sedimentary rock?
proof that it has to be 10 tons?

THAT is our point, remulus.

~Sado
P.S. why two accounts btw? confused

Man of Violence
proof that its sedimentary rock?
proof that it has to be 10 tons?

God dammit Sado, don't tell me I'm gonna have to take you to Geology class. laughing out loud

There are 3 types of rock, igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary.

These are igneous rocks
http://library.thinkquest.org/05aug/00461/images/igneous.jpg
Don't look like the kind Ryu was liftin, plus they form near volcanos or old volcanos, Ryu wasn't by a damn volcano.

Theses are metamorphic rocks
http://honolulu.hawaii.edu/distance/geolab/R*M/metrx.jpg
They have lines in them cuz they are a combination of different types of rock formin' together over the years and these are the most dense/ heaviest rocks.

These are Sedimentary rocks
http://www.indiana.edu/~g103/G103/wk4/sedrocks.jpg

Regular old rocks.

Now let's cut all the bull shit and just be honest, look at "Ryu's Rock" and you can tell that it was a regular old rock.

You show me a rock that big and has a weight in tons in the single digits. Hell, 10 tons is the least the rock could be.

~Sado
P.S. why two accounts btw? confused ??? I don't get it...I had an old one if that's what you mean, but I forgot the password and was never able to activate it. I think my name was G-zus. Why do you have 2 accounts, eh?

Kirikaze Fuuma
such a detail... laughing out loud

Dark-Jaxx
Frisky Dingo is Remo Sado, not MOV.

Sado22
well, he sounds like remulus.
and who the f00k is Frisky Gringo? confused

@MoV. the rock that looks like the one ryu was carrying seemed like it could be either of them. tell me something, what kind of rocks form beneath the seas etc that then become mountain terrains because the water dries?

4RX
There is no sedimentary rock on earth that is that size and weighs less than 10 tons, that's my point dumbass. laughing out loud

Sedimentary rock is heavy, that is a sedimentary rock. LOL
So wait...you're calling me a dumbass even though all I made clear was his point that the rock didn't have a specific weight? That's it's wanked and overrated by fanbois the likes of yourself?

How hypocritical. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And why is it that you and Frisky attack others and use the same insults?

4RX
l0l..pressed quote insted of edit..stick out tongue

Sado22
they even do the triple smiley laugh thing and speak like eachother too. maybe remulus fanboy soul possess other people like Bison's eek!

Sado22
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Ryu#Story
hysterical
tigerupherbutt! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Kirikaze Fuuma
OMG... laughing out loud

Sado22
hystericalwhat i've been saying since i came here! laughing out loud

Man of Violence
well, he sounds like remulus.
and who the f00k is Frisky Gringo? confused And you sound like Wandering Lame and you know not only did he call anyone who backed Capcom a Remo or Remy sock but it turns out he had 3 socks and they all got banned...you tread a very dangerous path, Sado or Gears or Fumma or who ever the hell you wanna be today. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

@MoV. the rock that looks like the one ryu was carrying seemed like it could be either of them. tell me something, what kind of rocks form beneath the seas etc that then become mountain terrains because the water dries? It depends on how the rock was made.Originally posted by 4RX
So wait...you're calling me a dumbass even though I didn't make a clear point that the rock didn't have a specific weight? That's it's wanked and overrated by fanbois the likes of yourself? And I never provide any evidendce and I just hop on what ever Sado/Fuuma says. Yup

Originally posted by 4RX
And why is it that you and Frisky attack others and use the same insults? Like you and Sado. laughing Also, when was the last time Frisky/Remo even participated in a debate or insulted any one?

That's why I call you a dumbass.

Man of Violence
they even do the triple smiley laugh thing and speak like eachother too. maybe remulus fanboy soul possess other people like Bison's eek! Who doesn't do the triple smiley thing? And we speak similar cuz we both come from the West Side of Chicago. Read up about it smart guy, I actually know Remo.

I don't even want to get started on the similarities between you and and Gears and Fumma. Me and Remo may talk the same but you share the same stupid and backwards logic which I find rare in today's world, you NEVER disagree about anything and all believe the same things for the same reasons.

The point of a sock is to have it back you up to make it seem like you have a friend. I can't remember when the last time Remo and I tag team debated some one like yur doin now. When Remo comes he has no opinion on the debates and mainly politics wit what he calls the "Vets" or tell erbody how he kicked my ass at the arcade. I've called this guy a loser, a geek, a nerd, a lame, a DBZ fanboi, a SF fanboi and my new name for him, The "Semi Capcom Employee". You dont make socks to argue wit'im on the net, you make'im to argue for you, kinda like what's goin on wit you now.

Now, this debate has gone completely off topic about rocks and socks and I notice you simply wait for some one to try prove somthin' then you try to tear it down. You rarely try to provide evidence for why you think yur character wins (somthin' you and Fumma do alot, hmmmmm...). You say Hugo will win yet you argue about Ryu's feats. You TOTALLY PHAIL at provin' why Hugo wins or anyone for that matter. You say yur part of the SF Klux Klan and like the clan no matter how much you prove that Black people are great they will never except it even if it's been proven over and over the same wit you and SF/Capcom. This is why I can no longer take anything you say seriously.

Barack Obama may soon be president, I don't have time for this any more...

4RX
It's official. The only thing you do not fail in is fanboyishly attacking people who don't agree with you (or say that you're wrong, like you are most of the time), and accuse others. It's sad.

And for the record, you've proven nothing here other than you're as much of a sad debater as Remulous and shin_remy were, regardless if you're one of them or not.

Dark-Jaxx
MOV, is Remo hot?

General Kaliero
Man of Violence, quit with the flaming and such, thank you.

Sado22
laughing out loud i've been here for about 2 years already. shingears came in later. and why you being so defensive? if you aint remu then say so. you sound like him, is all, as in the way you talk not what you say.
you need to chill, yo stick out tongue

i don't flame. i'm a good boy smile

so i'm magically supposed to know this even though i've never been to US and don't want to or cared to confused. okayyy...

funny, i recall saying that the SFfanboys are the SF Klux Klan laughing

~Sado

Man of Violence
laughing out loud i've been here for about 2 years already. shingears came in later. and why you being so defensive? if you aint remu then say so. you sound like him, is all, as in the way you talk not what you say.
you need to chill, yo stick out tongue I'm always chill. I told you that I wasn't Remo and yet you still called me Remo. So when I come at you all ill and shit, you know why. When I'm tryin to make serious points and then you reply and keep callin' me some one I aint...I find it disrespectful.

:i don't flame. i'm a good boy smile That's bull shit on a sticklaughing

:so i'm magically supposed to know this even though i've never been to US and don't want to or cared to confused. okayyy... And that's why you don't make smart ass comments wit out knowin' the facts. I posted many a time that Remo and I live in the same area.

:funny, i recall saying that the SFfanboys are the SF Klux Klan laughing

~Sado Oh well, my point still stands.

Classic NES

Like you and Sado. laughing Also, when was the last time Frisky/Remo even participated in a debate or insulted any one?

He hasn't debated in a while, so there is no way this new poster could have heard of him. . .What a moron this sock of you know who is. Seriously, he even goes as far as to sock just to bash people.

Sado22
who are you talking about emperor? confused

Kirikaze Fuuma
someone. laughing

Man of Violence
Originally posted by Classic NES
He hasn't debated in a while, so there is no way this new poster could have heard of him. . .What a moron this sock of you know who is. Seriously, he even goes as far as to sock just to bash people. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

BRILLIANT, I was thinkin' the same thing, yo.

Sado22
you guys talking about Wandering Flame or Remulus? confused

Classic NES
The obvious sock, Gears. I've talked to Remo on another site about certain things and I still don't get why peeps keep talking about him when he doesn't even debate anymore. He hasn't debated for a while, same with Shin Remy.

Darkstorm Zero
It's probably because Sado here finds them memorable, and uses their examples to lable others who support Capcom fighters...

Meh, it doesn't really matter much.

Sado22
heh, i only did that with Shinremy and remulus.
and i've stopped calling you a fanboy so shut it, foo! mad

DarkC
Oh my God! The boulder Ryu was lifting does not have a labelled weight, what a tragedy!

Surely there must be a number scrawled in white chalk on the thing somewhere......*digs out Photoshop to zoom in*....could this be a '5'?

Seriously though, that was quite stupid earlier.

Heavy boulder is heavy.

Classic NES

They don't even post here anymore and Remo doesn't debate like that much.

Sado22
former is proof that we're blessed. I didn't really have anything against remulus. the guy was fun to crack jokes with and was often the only guy who got it too (brainchild's the same but he's gone slow in his old age) big grin

well, no one denied that it was heavy. and i repeatedly said that it was some impressive shite there. i was asking the boys to prove that it was 10 tons because they were saying 10 tens like it was a fact. and it wasn't. that's the point. that's the stupidity of it.

~Sado

Classic NES
It's fine when people are joking around, but whenever I see his name mentioned "fanboy" accusations keep flying up.

DarkC
Unless they want to somehow prove that the rock he's lifting over his head somehow weighs more than four commercial cars stacked on top of each other - (I know that my friend's former FireBird weighed in at about 1.5 tons) - then they're just bullshitting.

Do your research fellas....a sedimentary rock weigh more than metal, give me a break. I always hate when people make bogus crap up and know that it's lying.

Ryu-fanboy hype aside, yes it is a very impressive feat indeed.

Sado22
pretty much exactly what i feel. heck, even if ryu lifted something HALF the size of what he was lifting i'd still give him props and put it down in the list of feats almost no other hero from fighting games can do. that said, the feat doesnt' need extra hype because it only makes it stupid.

~Sado

Classic NES

Sado22

Darkstorm Zero
and i've stopped calling you a fanboy so shut it, foo! mad

Chillax man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Classic NES
Darkstorm, when are you gonna post again back at base?

Darkstorm Zero
Most of my recent posting is don on a slow @$$ computer at work, and Base's site doesn't load very well on it.

But I'll be back real soon.

Man of Violence
Holy shit, DSZ and NES are on the same forum again...I remember that Morrigan VS Jedah thread, you guys went like 20 pages. I wanted to say somethin' but I decided not to cuz I didn't wanna get pwned. So I stayed out, I was fresh meat back then.

Darkstorm Zero
There's the thing, Even though people can disagree on certain things, we still can get along.

Man of Violence
I know, peeps seem to over look that message, tho.

Darkstorm Zero
The message becomes lost when opinions flare into flame wars...

DarkC
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
There's the thing, Even though people can disagree on certain things, we still can get along.
I usually keep my composure, Sado and I get along fairly well nowadays.

Darkstorm Zero
I personally think taht a select few people can do this, the rest either can't, or simply choose not to...

Sado22
yup and i like it this way too. cheers mate! big grin

btw, if you think you and i were bad you should've seen ClassicNES and me back in the days. to put it simply, we went into 10 page flame wars and there was no sign of it stopping till the threat got closed. surprisingly, right after that we became cool. Darko and I have had our spats too (as ironic as it is, i've had more spats with darko than anybody else). it was all his fault! mad

Darkstorm Zero
*Farts loudly*

You know you love it. evil face

Sado22
what do you aussie folks eat anyway? you're like the guns of navaron. can fire at any second without notice! mad

DarkC
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I personally think taht a select few people can do this, the rest either can't, or simply choose not to...
Both you and Sado have been at it with me in the past, we all cool now though.

I have to say, it is disappointing when people let their pride take over completely.

Classic NES
heck, its not even "tank sized" like it stated to be. its still big though. props for ryu strength.

Well~

This is a 300 ton boulder:

http://www.malibutimes.com/articles/2005/01/12/news/news1.txt

Compare it to the size of Ryu's. Not saying Ryu can lift 300 tons, but you can't judge something by it's size alone. The boulder weighs more than a boeing and it's nowhere as big. You have to count the density and proportion it to the size.

Edit: I want to other forums and they calculate that the boulder could be anywhere from 15-30 tons. laughing

I dunno how much it weigh's myself and I'm not gonna guess.

P-Geyser
Lifting boulders or lifting Mount Rushmore, I think this pic says it all. smile

YXKAPE
^rofl. Ryu the 40 year old virgin! laughing out loud

Btw, thanks for the info Classic. I'd have to say now the boulder was somewhere around 150 - 200 tons (assuming it's made of the same thing).

Sado22
Emperor, why i'm saying what i said about the rock is simple:
-we don't know the material
-we don't know the exact measurements of it
-we don't know ANYTHING

hence, we cant say "10 ton" like its written in stone because it aint. get my point. also, its not like i'm negating one of the most impressivep strength feats out there. it is and nothing takes it away.

~Sado

Man of Violence
There is no boulder on earth the size that Ryu lifted and wieghs tons in single digits, no matter what it's made of.

Sado22
9 tons shifty

Man of Violence
What's 9 tons?

Sado22
nevermind....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.