Black Adam/Captain Marvel vs Wonderwoman/Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
no bfr

h2h/slugfest

who wins?

fangirl101
Team two 6/10. They have More fire power and weapons that team one just does not.

skyfather
Originally posted by fangirl101
Team two 6/10. They have More fire power and weapons that team one just does not. sorry my bad,forgot to add its h2h/slugfest

fangirl101
Originally posted by skyfather
sorry my bad,forgot to add its h2h/slugfest
Are they just duking it out or are they using speed, etc?

Nihilist
team 1

skyfather
Are they just duking it out or are they using speed, etc? just duking it out

fangirl101
Originally posted by skyfather
just duking it out
Gotta go with Team 2.

Orion is as strong as Superman.

Neither BA nor CM are. Thier equalizer is thier magic. Which they aren't using here.

Orion and WW are both far more skilled than team one.

carver9
Gotta go with Team 2.

Orion is as strong as Superman.

Neither BA nor CM are. Thier equalizer is thier magic. Which they aren't using here.

Orion and WW are both far more skilled than team one.

What are you talking about, ba and cm is supermans equal when it comes to strength and they have the edge in durability. Team 1 8/10, even superman himself admitted that he never felt power like that when he was in captain marvels body.

Eel O'Brien
Team 2 based on fighting skill. I don't think I have ever seen evidence that CM knows how to fight at all.

I'd pay to see BA/Orion to the death.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
What are you talking about, ba and cm is supermans equal when it comes to strength and they have the edge in durability. Team 1 8/10, even superman himself admitted that he never felt power like that when he was in captain marvels body.
Are you kidding me? It's Orion who is Superman's Physical Equal. And he fights far better. team one's durability isn't any better than team two's in a fist fight. Since none of them are using superspeed, it comes down to skills. And team two has them beat.

carver9
Are you kidding me? It's Orion who is Superman's Physical Equal. And he fights far better. team one's durability isn't any better than team two's in a fist fight. Since none of them are using superspeed, it comes down to skills. And team two has them beat.

So even though superman admitted on panel that black adam is his equal and captain marvel is his superior.................... confused

Bentley
If Marvel and BA are not sharing their power with their respective families they stomp.

fangirl101
So even though superman admitted on panel that black adam is his equal and captain marvel is his superior.................... confused
Superman also admitted that CM and WW hit the same.

Mindset
team 1

The Great Galen
Diana is the weak link, 1 agaisnt 2 just insane so team 1 10/10.

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Diana is the weak link, 1 agaisnt 2 just insane so team 1 10/10. Weak link? Do I need to remind you of her hand to hand skills against someone tuffer than either of these two?

And this is after a long fight alone with Konvict. remember Supers and Bats had to prepare thier secret weapon all while wondy carried on the fight.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/scan0015.jpg

carver9
I dont think that diana is the wink link, this is a good fight but in the end the marvels is coming out on top. Too damn powerful and I have yet to see anyone one shot superman like captain marvel has done three times.

And fan girl, in regards to your post superman not only admitted captain marvel was his superior once, he said it at least 3 times. Even eclipso have admitted that captain marvel can kill superman with a single punch if he wanted.

fangirl101
I dont think that diana is the wink link, this is a good fight but in the end the marvels is coming out on top. Too damn powerful and I have yet to see anyone one shot superman like captain marvel has done three times.

And fan girl, in regards to your post superman not only admitted captain marvel was his superior once, he said it at least 3 times. Even eclipso have admitted that captain marvel can kill superman with a single punch if he wanted.
becuz of Magic. His magical punches. nothing to do with strength. context is everything. His punches won't have the same effect on diana. at all.

D-Block
Team one IMO this is a good battle and would be a very tough fight.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins. WW is the weak link here.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Actually CM is the weak link. He's less skilled than the others.

quanchi112
Actually CM is the weak link. He's less skilled than the others. He hits harder than WW. Black Adam hits the hardest here as well.

kevdude
Pretty good fight, team 2 barely..

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Pretty good fight, team 2 barely.. Based on?

kevdude
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on?

based on WW skills and Orion is just as strong

Hyperion Prime
I think this fight would come down to CM ko WW, then he and BA would double team Orion and take him out

Team one 9/10

carver9
becuz of Magic. His magical punches. nothing to do with strength. context is everything. His punches won't have the same effect on diana. at all.

I agree about the magic deal but you also have to understand that superman admitted to many times that captain marvel is just as strong if not stronger, unless youre calling superman a lie.

The Great Galen
Team 1, remove Diana with someone else and then we have a fight.

fangirl101
Team 1, remove Diana with someone else and then we have a fight.
Are you kidding me? She's the best fighter among everyone. She already stalemated Captain Marvel 3 upgrades ago.

The Great Galen
I dont think she compete, i wouldnt consider her on there tier calibur. Shes more suitable to someone like powergirl or nova IMO.

Mindset
WW is the weaklink, her link is so weak it's not even funny

fangirl101
I dont think she compete, i wouldnt consider her on there tier calibur. Shes more suitable to someone like powergirl or nova IMO.
laughing laughing laughing

Supergirl is stronger than Powergirl. And Wondy has alrady pwned Supergirl TWICE.

Mindset
WW is like mid tier level really.

She can't hang with the big boys, unless they go easy on her like they normally do.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mindset
WW is like mid tier level really.

She can't hang with the big boys, unless they go easy on her like they normally do. Why do they go easy wacko

Mindset
Because she's a woman and they don't want to hurt her, duh.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
Because she's a woman and they don't want to hurt her, duh.
Primaid
konvict
Matrix Doomsday
among others didn't care that she was a woman.

Mindset
Subconsciously they held back.

Nihilist
Diana is the weak link, 1 agaisnt 2 just insane so team 1 10/10. Originally posted by quanchi112

thumb up

zeel

Very close but not quite.

Strength levels prolly

orion,black adam,cap then WW.

man this fight would be awsome.

Captian marvel would prolly beat WW if its just a slug fest

Ba vs orion, im not really sure. Orion is a bit stronger then BA but BA is very strong and knows how to channel his strength through his anger, makeing him more dangerous then captian marvel or WW.

Edge goes to orion and WW. But this is a close fight.

jrodslam
Team 1 for a slight majority. Overall team 1 is just more durable and stronger. Adam and Cap 7/10.

I too would pay to see a BA Orion fight.

zeel

scans please. IM a huge BA and captian marvel fan but i was never aware that superman at anytime mentioned cap as his superior.

However i do know superman has mentioned that BA hits alot harder then cap.

BA and captian marvel are clones almost they are very close but not quite the equals to supes. But both are very capeable of defeating supes. Cap has several times beat supes over the years. The diffrence between BA and cap is ba is permenently pissed off and aims to kill anyone he fights. Even though hes the same in power set to Cap his anger just amplifies his power.

zeel
Actually CM is the weak link. He's less skilled than the others.

I dunno if hes the weak link her fangirl.

Id say his duribility is above WW. Diana will take caps punches better due to her high resistance to magic. I have never seen WW or captian marvel defeat one or the other. I have seen WW lasso captian marvel 1 time and he allowed it to happen so aint sure on this one. If it comes down to ba and WW. Wondy is toast. However due to the fact that ba is aiming to kill her she may step up to the plate. WW does better against fighters that are not her friends.

BUt i do agree with you on skill. Captian marvel is no where even close to as skilled as WW in fighting.

Also what version of BA are we talking about ?

Orion and BA are out right brawlers not fighters.

namorsubby
orion and WW i think

zeel
Are you kidding me? She's the best fighter among everyone. She already stalemated Captain Marvel 3 upgrades ago.

Stalemated and shes a better fighter. Thats saying something for captian marvel or just downgradeing Wonder Woman.

This is a hard one id still have to say if they both went all out id give it to cap and thats saying alot casue WW is no slouch.

fangirl101
Originally posted by zeel
Stalemated and shes a better fighter. Thats saying something for captian marvel or just downgradeing Wonder Woman.

This is a hard one id still have to say if they both went all out id give it to cap and thats saying alot casue WW is no slouch.
At the time she hadn't gotten her 2nd and 3rd upgrades.

Eel O'Brien
You really can't take what Superman says into consideration.

He always plays up everyone. When The Atom shrinks, Superman is all, "I had no idea The Atom was so powerful?!?".

Plastic Man stretches and Superman goes, "His power is staggering!".

Mindset
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien

He always plays up everyone. When The Atom shrinks, Superman is all, "I had no idea The Atom was so powerful?!?". laughing out loud

UniOmni
Not gonna make people happy, but fuk it.

Team One.

WW is an inferior to Superman in speed, durability and strength.

Cap and Teth are presented as peers or equals to Superman in physical stats.

So we have three peers to Superman and one inferior, tho his superior in skill.

The team with the inferior loses.

Cap already handled a team with WW on it in Underworld unleashed.

fangirl101
Originally posted by UniOmni

Team One.

What doesn't make me happy is when you dont' know what you are talking about and pretend that you do.

What we have is One Superior to Everyone in physical stats. And That is Orion. The only thing he isn't superior in is speed. And The thread starter says no one gets to use speed.

When it comes to blunt for trauma, Everyone is on equal footing.

CM is cleary the inferior in skills. By Far. Which leaves Wondy and Orion who are both superior to team one with skills.

That's like taking Wolverine and comparing him to the thing. Thing may be a bit stonger. But Wolverine's skills have him beating the crap out of thing.

quanchi112

Team One.

Cap already handled a team with WW on it in Underworld unleashed. Agreed.

Warrior18

Team One.

thumb up

carver9
captain marvel and ba are both superman equal in EVERYTHING, theres no telling how many times superman have admitted this on panel.

UniOmni
What doesn't make me happy is when you dont' know what you are talking about and pretend that you do.

What we have is One Superior to Everyone in physical stats. And That is Orion. The only thing he isn't superior in is speed. And The thread starter says no one gets to use speed.

CM is cleary the inferior in skills. By Far. Which leaves Wondy and Orion who are both superior to team one with skills.

That's like taking Wolverine and comparing him to the thing. Thing may be a bit stonger. But Wolverine's skills have him beating the crap out of thing.

We've done this dance so many times Nvr.

Time to take it all apart.

Nothing we've seen from Orion puts him above the Marvels in stats.

Matter of fact, the one time Teth and Orion even faced off in Power of Shazam, it was inconclusive, it was so brief.

The only edge i'll give Orion on the Marvels clearly, is firepower. Durability, strength, etc? Nothing puts him above them.

When it comes to blunt force trauma, we've got Superman got Superman dropping Diana with a fist to the back of the head.

CM is the inferior in skills, certainly.

But he already handled a group with Diana AND MM while he had a broken arm, no less in UU.

We've got one guy who dismissed Superman when he didn't want to be bothered(Teth), another guy who years ago was beaten by Eclipso Superman, and then years later stalemates Eclipso Superman, and is his true(in the sense of the word) rival in DC. Can't forget, we've got
Orion, who's tangoed with Superman his share of times, and is another true rival.

And then we've got Diana, who's best showing against Superman is one where her biggest feat is merely surviving against an enraged Superman who thought he was fighting a more durable, stronger, larger but slower and brawling monster without projectile attacks.

Diana is the weak link here Nvr.

And Wolverines skills don't let him take down the thing, it's his skeleton, hf and cut nearly anything claws.

Lol, his skills....

fangirl101

Matter of fact, the one time Teth and Orion even faced off in Power of Shazam, it was inconclusive, it was so brief.

The only edge i'll give Orion on the Marvels clearly, is firepower. Durability, strength, etc? Nothing puts him above them.

When it comes to blunt force trauma, we've got Superman got Superman dropping Diana with a fist to the back of the head.

But he already handled a group with Diana AND MM while he had a broken arm, no less in UU.

We've got one guy who dismissed Superman when he didn't want to be bothered(Teth), another guy who years ago was beaten by Eclipso Superman, and then years later stalemates Eclipso Superman, and is his true(in the sense of the word) rival in DC. Can't forget, we've got
Orion, who's tangoed with Superman his share of times, and is another true rival.

And then we've got Diana, who's best showing against Superman is one where her biggest feat is merely surviving against an enraged Superman who thought he was fighting a more durable, stronger, larger but slower and brawling monster without projectile attacks.

And Wolverines skills don't let him take down the thing, it's his skeleton, hf and cut nearly anything claws.

Lol, his skills....
If you call me nvr one more time, I'm going to have you banned.

Next thing, Wondy was mind controlled in under world unleashed. your example fails.

Wondy certainly was not dropped from a fist to the back of the head. Or don't you remember they had a fight after that first punch. Selective memory is bad for debators.

CM has held his own with Superman due to his magical punches.

Badabing
What doesn't make me happy is when you dont' know what you are talking about and pretend that you do. This could be considered flaming.

This however is considered flaming.

Please keep it civil. The LAST thing I want is any more nonsense getting people warned or worse. Thanks.

Enyalus
A BA vs. Orion slugfest would be so fun to watch.

I think Team Two wins. Orion isn't going to be put down by either one of these guys and has more stamina than them. Both of Team Two has Team One beat in MA skills.

The Great Galen

Lol, his skills....

Well said mate, Logan's attributes in his claw are what gets him past the peeps he does.

carver9
on panel proof that captain marvel has owned superman.
http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sb0416lg3.jpg

Superman at unbelief of captain marvels powers.
http://pics.livejournal.com/jeanne_dark/pic/0007paw2
http://pics.livejournal.com/jeanne_dark/pic/0007q8q4

Even though this isnt canon but this is one of the most powerful superman and he admitted also that captain marvel is faster.
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/756/scan10062joinmw8.jpg

Another one of the most powerful versions of superman admitting that captain marvel is his equal.
http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/3526/marvel1a25qp.gif

fangirl101
on panel proof that captain marvel has owned superman.
http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sb0416lg3.jpg

Superman at unbelief of captain marvels powers.
http://pics.livejournal.com/jeanne_dark/pic/0007paw2
http://pics.livejournal.com/jeanne_dark/pic/0007q8q4

Even though this isnt canon but this is one of the most powerful superman and he admitted also that captain marvel is faster.
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/756/scan10062joinmw8.jpg

Another one of the most powerful versions of superman admitting that captain marvel is his equal.
http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/3526/marvel1a25qp.gif
Posting parts of fights doesn't get you the victory. And using non canon material too? Shame.

carver9
Posting parts of fights doesn't get you the victory. And using non canon material too? Shame.

It wasnt the fight that I was posting with cap and superman I was posting that captain marvel said that he owned superman TWICE (actually 3 times) in the past.

The reason I used non cannon feats is due to the fact that the versions of the supermans that I posted is the most powerful versions of superman and captain marvel was still his superior or equal, however you want to put it.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Badabing
This could be considered flaming.

This however is considered flaming.

Please keep it civil. The LAST thing I want is any more nonsense getting people warned or worse. Thanks.

I take it my calling this poster Nvr is where the flame comes in?

If so, my bad.

Fangirl it is.

UniOmni
If you call me nvr one more time, I'm going to have you banned.

Next thing, Wondy was mind controlled in under world unleashed. your example fails.

Wondy certainly was not dropped from a fist to the back of the head. Or don't you remember they had a fight after that first punch. Selective memory is bad for debators.

CM has held his own with Superman due to his magical punches.

CM has held his own against Superman on the viability of his own brute presence.

His charged punches give him the edge.

And there's a clear history of WW vs Superman being WW fighting an uphill battle.

Sacrifice, For Tomorrow, League of One.

Cap vs Superman is always presented as equals at war.

Argue till you're blue and wheezing, but history agrees.

Taken apart, debunked and buried.

Good day madam.

fangirl101
CM has held his own against Superman on the viability of his own brute presence.

And there's a clear history of WW vs Superman being WW fighting an uphill battle.

Sacrifice, For Tomorrow, League of One.

Cap vs Superman is always presented as equals at war.

Argue till you're blue and wheezing, but history agrees.

Taken apart, debunked and buried.

Good day madam.

Wondy has never once fought Superman going all out. Ever. And Superman isn't in this fight. Wondy did match CM before she recieved her 2nd and third upgrades. And She didn't want to fight him then. Wondy has put a hurting on Superman, Konvict, White Martians, knocked CA out with one punch, etc. She's more than able to beat CM in a fist fight when he's so far below her in skill. His power means nothing when she's his equal. And if you don't believe she's his equal, she's still so close in range that her skill more than makes up for it.

horrorwolf
Team 1 takes this.

carver9
Wondy has never once fought Superman going all out. Ever. And Superman isn't in this fight. Wondy did match CM before she recieved her 2nd and third upgrades. And She didn't want to fight him then. Wondy has put a hurting on Superman, Konvict, White Martians, knocked CA out with one punch, etc. She's more than able to beat CM in a fist fight when he's so far below her in skill. His power means nothing when she's his equal. And if you don't believe she's his equal, she's still so close in range that her skill more than makes up for it.

I'm going to hate saying this but fan girl is right about one thing in this post, well actually two, wonder woman has never went all out in a fight with superman, and wonderwoman is superman, captain marvel, and possibly black adams equal. All possess long range powers but wonder woman skill make up for that. She could basically outfight everyone that I have named, which she has already shown on panel against a all out superman, that was sun amped, and wasnt holding back.

The thing about captain marvel is that I consider him to be a notch above superman due to his speed and durability. Even though superman is fast in my mind Im thinking that cap is his superior due to his godly speed.

fangirl101
I'm going to hate saying this but fan girl is right about one thing in this post, well actually two, wonder woman has never went all out in a fight with superman, and wonderwoman is superman, captain marvel, and possibly black adams equal. All possess long range powers but wonder woman skill make up for that. She could basically outfight everyone that I have named, which she has already shown on panel against a all out superman, that was sun amped, and wasnt holding back.

The thing about captain marvel is that I consider him to be a notch above superman due to his speed and durability. Even though superman is fast in my mind Im thinking that cap is his superior due to his godly speed.
Wondy has blocked a blast from the avatar that gives CM his speed. His avatar and hers are the same. It was explained in a wonder woman story line that the Gods split into two pantheons from the same beings.

carver9
Wondy has blocked a blast from the avatar that gives CM his speed. His avatar and hers are the same. It was explained in a wonder woman story line that the Gods split into two pantheons from the same beings.

I know these things and I know how powerful wonder woman is and she is far away from being the wink link in this battle. No one is the wink link here. I think that wonder woman has the potential to basically beat anyone on the jla roster besides the martian, thats why she is always the last one standing when fighting beings like amazo, konvikt, hell, she even gave titus the most trouble.

The reason I give captain marvel and ba the win is due to the fact that I just think that captain marvel is truly one of the most powerful top tiers in dc and ba, I dont even have to tell you about him since he did rip someone in half ON PANEL.

Wonder woman will give any of them a run for there money and could possibly beat captain marvel and ba but again I just give a small edge to captain marvel against a lot of top tiers due to how dc displays him in comics. He is about one of the only beings in dc that could kill superman with one punch.

zeel
At the time she hadn't gotten her 2nd and 3rd upgrades.

the thing with wondy is she needs to many upgrade to hang wirth the best. How many upgrades has cap had vs wondy. There is a list a mile long wonderwoman needs all theses upgrades jujst to hang with supes and cap.

zeel

He always plays up everyone. When The Atom shrinks, Superman is all, "I had no idea The Atom was so powerful?!?".

Plastic Man stretches and Superman goes, "His power is staggering!".

Exactly lol.

zeel

You make it sound like orion is SOOOO far above the rest in physical stats. Yes his base stats are above the others but not by much. this is the same argument some supes fans have against BA and marvel.

fangirl101
the thing with wondy is she needs to many upgrade to hang wirth the best. How many upgrades has cap had vs wondy. There is a list a mile long wonderwoman needs all theses upgrades jujst to hang with supes and cap.

The thing is, Superman was getting upgrades too. Surfer just got an upgrade. Flash got a couple of upgrades. Don't do it please.

zeel

ARRGGGG supes and captian marvel dont go all out on her either quit stateing half the facts.

Very simple.

Base stats

1 superman

2 prolly cap then WW

they are all capeable of defeating each other under the right circumstances geesh this is only comics.

zeel

lets see wondy do something with out upgrade number 1,23,4,5 655906847569894577 wony is to dependant on UPGRADES. and toys.

wondy by herelf falls to cap and supes unless shes willing to kill. Dont pull the lasso crap that is the most over power item in comics and does not need to be on a mortals waist.

fangirl101
ARRGGGG supes and captian marvel dont go all out on her either quit stateing half the facts.

Very simple.

Base stats

1 superman

2 prolly cap then WW

they are all capeable of defeating each other under the right circumstances geesh this is only comics.

Supeman says that after himself, he considers WW the earth's next line of defense.

Batman states that if WW were to go rogue, Superman is the only force on earth that could contain her.

And yes they are able to defeat each other. Superman more often than not unless the magicals start playing unfair.

zeel

BA > captian marvel

BTW side note

supes has beat captian marvel

but supes has never been able to beat black adam.

last time ba and supes fough superman's outfit was torn his hair was a mess and his caped torn up.

BA didnt even break a sweat and he was not even interested in the fight.

WW going all out is a dangerous site, she never goes all out against a freind. BUT yet again supes and cap dont go all out on her.

I would love to see a well written fight with WW vs BA or ba vs orion that would be awsome.

joesdabest1
WW is very weak here. Cap or BA could make short work of her.

fangirl101
Originally posted by joesdabest1
WW is very weak here. Cap or BA could make short work of her.

This is 2 upgrades ago for Wondy

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/WaroftheGods01_32.jpg

zeel
Supeman says that after himself, he considers WW the earth's next line of defense.

Batman states that if WW were to go rogue, Superman is the only force on earth that could contain her.

And yes they are able to defeat each other. Superman more often than not unless the magicals start playing unfair.

Wanna know why he says that fangirl.

IT sells comics and there has to be a all powerful female in comics so they picked WW! And as far as what batman said. That is just hype for WW fans. they have to maintain a female presence in comic and wondy is that. All theses quotes in comics ...........you guys you cant really rely on them comics change all the time.

But think what ya like.

There are many toons in dc that could contain WonderWoman. And if you gave her all of her gear. Im sorry but superman would not contian her she would rip him apart, as fan girl brought up she has like 5 million upgrades.

fangirl101

IT sells comics and there has to be a all powerful female in comics so they picked WW! And as far as what batman said. That is just hype for WW fans. they have to maintain a female presence in comic and wondy is that. All theses quotes in comics ...........you guys you cant really rely on them comics change all the time.

But think what ya like.

There are many toons in dc that could contain WonderWoman. And if you gave her all of her gear. Im sorry but superman would not contian her she would rip him apart, as fan girl brought up she has like 5 million upgrades.
Her upgrades have nothing to do with her gear. You don't follow do you?

zeel

But think what ya like.

Wonder Woman suffers from i need massive upgrades to keep up with the best. And im not takeing nothing away from wonderwoman either.

fangirl101

But think what ya like.

Wonder Woman suffers from i need massive upgrades to keep up with the best. And im not takeing nothing away from wonderwoman either.

Superman has recieved some upgrades. As has Flash. Silver Surfer. Thor. Hulk. Need I go on. What is your point about her being upgraded?

carver9
I think you typed this wrong since captain marvel has already defeated ba on panel.

When has supes defeated captain marvel, the only thing Im thinking about is the 3 times cap has defeated supes and in the batman/superman comic if batman wasnt there with his bat kick then superman would have been defeated again.

I agree with this but I'll be waiting on that scan of superman owning captain marvel.

Well maybe you need to read the max lord fight again because from my knowledge of the comic sueprman wasnt holding back due to him thinking that he was fighting a doomsday that just killed lois and it was said on panel that superman wasnt holding back.

Eel O'Brien
I wanna see where CM has beaten Superman. I keep hearing it, but I don't believe it.

UniOmni
The only time Cap has ever lost to Superman iirc, was when he faced Eclipso Superman for the first time, years ago.

No shame in that, since Eclipso amps whoever he possesses.

D-Block
Very close but not quite.

Strength levels prolly

orion,black adam,cap then WW.

man this fight would be awsome.

Captian marvel would prolly beat WW if its just a slug fest

Ba vs orion, im not really sure. Orion is a bit stronger then BA but BA is very strong and knows how to channel his strength through his anger, makeing him more dangerous then captian marvel or WW.

Edge goes to orion and WW. But this is a close fight.

Orion's not stronger than CM or BA unless you are saying he's stronger than Supes and that still wouldn't automatically make him stronger than CM or BA.

D-Block

agreed.

carver9
I wanna see where CM has beaten Superman. I keep hearing it, but I don't believe it.

Captain marvel beat superman 3 times on panel and in batman/superman it would have been 4 if batman didnt intervien with his bat kick. Superman has admitted to many times that cap is his superior even in non cannon that had the strongest supermen, superman admitted that cap can do things that he is unable to do due to his godly abilities.

Sasaraixx
Team 2, barely.

The superior skills of Orion and WW make the difference. If this were anything other than a purely H2H fight than I might feel otherwise. A brawl is exactly the type of fight team 2 would want to fight against these powerhouses.

The Great Galen
BA > captian marvel

BTW side note

supes has beat captian marvel

but supes has never been able to beat black adam.

last time ba and supes fough superman's outfit was torn his hair was a mess and his caped torn up.

BA didnt even break a sweat and he was not even interested in the fight.

WW going all out is a dangerous site, she never goes all out against a freind. BUT yet again supes and cap dont go all out on her.

IMO a well written Supes would be the most dangerous one of the bunch, I give WW credit but if someone like clark fought at a bloodlusted but smart state he would easily be a beast.

I would love to see a well written fight with WW vs BA or ba vs orion that would be awsome.

zeel
Originally posted by D-Block
Orion's not stronger than CM or BA unless you are saying he's stronger than Supes and that still wouldn't automatically make him stronger than CM or BA.

Orions is physically on par with supes in strength..

ba and cap are very close but not exactly there. IM talking base stats.

Im not saying who will win the fight.

Red Hulk

Im not saying who will win the fight. That's odd, because everything I've seen has CM being called his equal (even Superman says this, but CM's magic gives him the edge).

Eel O'Brien
Captain marvel beat superman 3 times on panel and in batman/superman it would have been 4 if batman didnt intervien with his bat kick. Superman has admitted to many times that cap is his superior even in non cannon that had the strongest supermen, superman admitted that cap can do things that he is unable to do due to his godly abilities.

Reference. I've seen CM sucker-punch Supes a few times, but that's it.

I still say team 2 due to skill. Orion and BA can rage at each other for a while. WW will eventually get the better of CM.

Eel O'Brien
Check the sig.

'nuff said.

jrodslam
I believe it was their very first fight where Cap had the better of Supes. Supes wasnt ko'd, but he was clearly stunned. Alan had to come in and try to contain Cap while Jay attended to Supes.

carver9
Cap>supes
Ba=supes
Orion=supes (I kinda think orion>supes)
Supes>wonder woman

kgkg
Superman > BA = CA > WW

Superman is that good

carver9
Originally posted by kgkg
Superman > BA = CA > WW

Superman is that good

To bad on panel feats along with superman own d*** words say captain marvel>superman=ba (some say ba is > superman, i dont agree.)

All the above>wonder woman even though she has the ability to split if 5/5 against any of them due to her skills and lasso.

Sasaraixx

I still say team 2 due to skill. Orion and BA can rage at each other for a while. WW will eventually get the better of CM.

kgkg
To bad on panel feats along with superman own d*** words say captain marvel>superman=ba (some say ba is > superman, i dont agree.)

All the above>wonder woman even though she has the ability to split if 5/5 against any of them due to her skills and lasso. and it's being said that Superman is the strongest being on the planet

Feat wise Superman > CM and BA they only do well against him because they have a magic edge and we all know Superman holds back when fighting heroes

EkinEku
wonder woman held her own against superman who was going alll out thinking she was doomsday that killed lois

kgkg

UniOmni
and it's being said that Superman is the strongest being on the planet

Feat wise Superman > CM and BA they only do well against him because they have a magic edge and we all know Superman holds back when fighting heroes

Yep, cuz we all know Superman has the patent and ownership on holding back when fighting other heroes.

fangirl101
Yep, cuz we all know Superman has the patent and ownership on holding back when fighting other heroes.
Except when it comes to thinking he's fighting Doomsday.

UniOmni
Not the same.

We know heroes hold back when fighting other heroes.

Cap didn't unleash on an Eclipso amped Superman because he knew he was innocent. So we know Cap holds back.

Superman vs DD is an entirely different context, since it took him to drop his reservations to stop him, and he still died.

fangirl101
Not the same.

We know heroes hold back when fighting other heroes.

Cap didn't unleash on an Eclipso amped Superman because he knew he was innocent. So we know Cap holds back.

Superman vs DD is an entirely different context, since it took him to drop his reservations to stop him, and he still died.
Superman didn't hold back fighting Wonder Woman because he thought she was Doomsday who had just killed Lois.

carver9
and it's being said that Superman is the strongest being on the planet

Of course superman is going to have more feats because he has like 6 comics that featuring him. Hell if youre using feats then you might as well say that superman is >>>odin, Superman>>>>thanos. Thats why we base things off of common sense sometimes and on panel proof and superman admitted on panel that cap is his superior and got knocked the hell out by cap 3 times and superman was amazed at captain marvels power when he shared bodies with him.

Thats what on panel states.

carver9
Superman didn't hold back fighting Wonder Woman because he thought she was Doomsday who had just killed Lois.

This statement is soooo true. People just hate the fact that in there encounter wonder woman was > superman who was going all out.

kgkg
Of course superman is going to have more feats because he has like 6 comics that featuring him. Hell if youre using feats then you might as well say that superman is >>>odin, Superman>>>>thanos. Thats why we base things off of common sense sometimes and on panel proof and superman admitted on panel that cap is his superior and got knocked the hell out by cap 3 times and superman was amazed at captain marvels power when he shared bodies with him.

Thats what on panel states. I said Feat wise , not number of appearance wise

having a lot of showings also work against the person because more weakness and limitation will be shown

Sometime it great debating a character who is shown 3-4 times with only good feats

carver9
I said Feat wise , not number of appearance wise

having a lot of showings also work against the person because more weakness and limitation will be shown

Sometime it great debating a character who is shown 3-4 times with only good feats

So feat wise on panel we have cap being a notch above superman.

Eel O'Brien
Is "on panel" the name of a comic? Otherwise please be more specific.

Sucker punches, unfinished fights, and eclipso's don't count.

D-Block

Im not saying who will win the fight.

That's what I'm talking about as in lifting strength, speed, and durability they are his equal IMO superior but that's just me smile

D-Block
Originally posted by Red Hulk
That's odd, because everything I've seen has CM being called his equal (even Superman says this, but CM's magic gives him the edge).

Exactly

Aztec123
Wonder woman and Orion would take this, unless Orion goes crazy. Furthermore, orion is the strongest opponent and Diana has both billy and teth in the skills deparment. I'm also incline to say that Diana is the fastest out of the four, and Orion is no slouch. If they work efficiently and Orion doesn't go level headed on WW then they will be victorious. Other than that, CM and BA have a good shot at winning.

zeel
Superman > BA = CA > WW

Superman is that good

to bad supes cant beat BA P last time they fought supes got his hair messed up =)

zeel
So feat wise on panel we have cap being a notch above superman.

WTf feat wise supes way over cap and hes my man!

Supes, wonderwoman,BA,captian marvel and orion have the proper tools to take out each other if it has to be done hows that for a compormise with this thread =)

zeel
Is "on panel" the name of a comic? Otherwise please be more specific.

Sucker punches, unfinished fights, and eclipso's don't count.

Supes has alot of sucker punches and BS arm wrestling feast vs cap where he won and cap wasnt ready i do NOT accept theses as wins myself.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Aztec123
Wonder woman and Orion would take this, unless Orion goes crazy. Furthermore, orion is the strongest opponent and Diana has both billy and teth in the skills deparment. I'm also incline to say that Diana is the fastest out of the four, and Orion is no slouch. If they work efficiently and Orion doesn't go level headed on WW then they will be victorious. Other than that, CM and BA have a good shot at winning.

Orion isn't definitively the strongest here. What gives people this idea?

Orion has admitted in the past that Kalibak is his physical equal. Superman has dismissed Kalibak.

Superman does NOT dismiss the Marvel godlings.

batdude123
Orion isn't definitively the strongest here. What gives people this idea?

Orion has admitted in the past that Kalibak is his physical equal. Superman has dismissed Kalibak.

Superman does NOT dismiss the Marvel godlings.

He's also never dismissed Orion, if you want to get technical about things.

Kalibak is treated as a joke, more often than not.

Eel O'Brien
In any forum fight, especially this one, CM is the weakest link.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.