Funniest anime or manga!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Plain and simple, what is the funniest anime or manga ever?

skywalker833
Tough question.

Davehead
Ghost Stories, definitely!

Nemesis X
Bleach has been shown to be quite humerous in the Mangas. Some of the filler episodes in Naruto are funny also.

Kento
School Rumble. Least in my opinion.

Yoshi Paradise
"Azumanga Daioh" is the funniest anime I've ever seen. I just wish it had another season.

Endless Mike
One Piece can be pretty funny

Kero_Co
Course I'm going to go with SGT. Frog, cause I am teh fanboy.Well, it used to be, but got watered down since it became a kids show T_T. I also found most of Cromartie High School to be funny, because it's pretty much how do we top that last WTF moment?

Kazenji
Excel Saga

Bada's Palin
Azumanga daioh or genshiken

Slaanesh
Midori No Hibi and Pretty Face

Wil7
I say Naruto because sometimes they take a break from the big story to do a funny episode.

ex: The episode where naruto, sakura, and sasuke want to see kakashi's face.

AverageSavage
Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh, FLCL, Genshiken and One Piece

Davehead
Nobody else thinks Ghost Stories is funny? Has anyone else watched the ADV dubbed version?

Kento
I've only seen the first episode. It is kinda funny with that cat being possessed.

For a weird, sad, crazy anime Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni is funny before anything major begins happening.

leevan15
Battle club and FLCL

Wil7
What is FLCL?

Kazenji
A very overrated anime....

Kento
Originally posted by Kazenji
A very overrated anime.... QFT

Black Adam
I like Guu

occultdestroyer
The Wallflower

Gets me laughing every 5 minutes big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.