Maul + Yoda Vs. Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthCuddles
Maul + Yoda Vs. Darth Sidious

location- same place maul fought obi wan and qui gon

Mizukage Yoda
Is this ROTS Sids, if so then this is beyond spite

truejedi
same result as a Yoda vs. Sidious duel. And i would pick yoda in that one. (to the death that is, obviously a "retreat is an option" duel would go to sidious, since its already been fought)

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Is this ROTS Sids, if so then this is beyond spite

Nay. Maul is a non-factor in an all-out fight- Sidious can disable him with the force in a matter of instants. We're back to Yoda vs. Sidious in this case, which is a 5/10 stalemate in both ways.

Though, come to think of it, Maul's death may give Yoda the necessary opening with which to kill Sidious. So, all in all, I'd give the team a 6-7/10.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Nay. Maul is a non-factor in an all-out fight- Sidious can disable him with the force in a matter of instants. We're back to Yoda vs. Sidious in this case, which is a 5/10 stalemate in both ways.

Though, come to think of it, Maul's death may give Yoda the necessary opening with which to kill Sidious. So, all in all, I'd give the team a 6-7/10.

My thoughts exactly.

Gideon
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
My thoughts exactly.

That was rather surprising.

You would actually vote for Palpatine here?

Red Nemesis
AHH

You were being facetious because his username shows his bias!!

eek!

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Gideon
That was rather surprising.

You would actually vote for Palpatine here?

I was agreeing that it could go either way.

Like Red said, Sidious can maybe take out Maul instantly with the force, and the it would be Sidious vs Yoda(which they are pretty much equals). Or, Sidious turning his attention on Maul will maybe give Yoda a good chance to kill Sidious, considering Yoda's speed.

Darth Exodus
No way, Yoda isn't going to let Sidious take out his team-mate without even trying to help.

team 8/10, although the location would limit Yoda's Ataru.

Bardock42
Yoda.

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I was agreeing that it could go either way.

Like Red said, Sidious can maybe take out Maul instantly with the force, and the it would be Sidious vs Yoda(which they are pretty much equals). Or, Sidious turning his attention on Maul will maybe give Yoda a good chance to kill Sidious, considering Yoda's speed.

Not Red. Crimzon. Red is my pathetic illegitimate brother. Zombie brother, now. (I shot him in the head)

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Not Red. Crimzon. Red is my pathetic illegitimate brother. Zombie brother, now. (I shot him in the head)

Oh yeah im sorry. I put Red because i had just got done reading Red Nemesis comment, and i was half asleep.

Autokrat
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
No way, Yoda isn't going to let Sidious take out his team-mate without even trying to help.

team 8/10, although the location would limit Yoda's Ataru.

You know if we factor in character emotions, these two would make a horrible team.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Autokrat
You know if we factor in character emotions, these two would make a horrible team.

I think Maul would appreciate a master who doesn't try killing him every third day.

Autokrat
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think Maul would appreciate a master who doesn't try killing him every third day.

Maul is a one track fellow. JEDI MUST DIE. That probably runs through his head every day.

Enyalus
Probably so.

Darth Martin
If Yoda and Sidious are both ROTS versions Yoda can do this himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.