An interesting little tale . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Shrek, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were all having lunch together.

Shrek said, 'I have always thought that I'm the strongest man in the world, but how can I be sure?'

Angelina Jolie agreed. 'I'm told I'm the most gorgeous of them all, but sometimes I wonder.'

Brad Pitt said, 'I'm pretty sure I'm the sexiest man alive but I've never had it confirmed.'

They all decided that the best way to find out if their beliefs were true was to ask the famed talking 'mirror, mirror on the wall' to confirm for them whether Shrek was the strongest, Angelina Jolie was the most gorgeous, and Brad Pitt was the sexiest .

They agreed to meet again the next day for lunch to discuss their findings.

The next day Shrek walked up with a smile. 'Well, it's true. The mirror told me that I am the strongest man in the world.'

Angelina perked up and said: 'I know for sure that I am the most gorgeous of them all.'

Brad Pitt lifted his sad face and said: 'Who the hell is Tired Hiker?'

w00t

Ax3l
And that's the story of my birth.

Neo Darkhalen
haermm

Mairuzu
At first i was like no expression

then i was like... *Mairuzu leaves thread*

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Mairuzu

Liar, you know I'm the shit, brah.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/theshit.jpg

The Pict
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=

Shrek said, 'I have always thought that I'm the strongest man in the world, but how can I be sure?'

Angelina Jolie agreed. 'I'm told I'm the most gorgeous of them all, but sometimes I wonder.'

Brad Pitt said, 'I'm pretty sure I'm the sexiest man alive but I've never had it confirmed.'

They all decided that the best way to find out if their beliefs were true was to ask the famed talking 'mirror, mirror on the wall' to confirm for them whether Shrek was the strongest, Angelina Jolie was the most gorgeous, and Brad Pitt was the sexiest .

The next day Shrek walked up with a smile. 'Well, it's true. The mirror told me that I am the strongest man in the world.'

Angelina perked up and said: 'I know for sure that I am the most gorgeous of them all.'

w00t

laughing out loud

dadudemon
My grandfather told me a similar joke about himself when I was 8. big grin

*holds Mairuzu's hand on the way out while skipping*

gefallen_engel
Liar, you know I'm the shit, brah.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/theshit.jpg

hanuts

Syren

I can't believe you took the section of my sig out of yours mhm

DustinTsure

w00t crylaugh

steverules
Shreks an ogre dur

stick out tongue

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Syren
I can't believe you took the section of my sig out of yours mhm take it up with strangelove awesome

AC/DC'S_LVR

w00t
laughing out loud took me a little bit to get it

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by dadudemon
My grandfather told me a similar joke about himself when I was 8. big grin

*holds Mairuzu's hand on the way out while skipping*

Fu** you, bi*tch! big grin

dadudemon
Fu** you, bi*tch! big grin

HEY!

That was intended to get a response from Mairuzu, not insult you! laughing

And I'm sure your wife would agree about your little joke...she's hogging your penis so much that she got preggers.....and yet you demand suckles.

=Tired Hiker=
HEY!

That was intended to get a response from Mairuzu, not insult you! laughing

And I'm sure your wife would agree about your little joke...she's hogging your penis so much that she got preggers.....and yet you demand suckles.

Dude, my post was directed at Mairuzu as well. What the f is with you lately? confused

dadudemon
Dude, my post was directed at Mairuzu as well. What the f is with you lately? confused

DUDE! My last post was directed at Mairuzu, too. How could you could be confused about that? It was quite obvious.

=Tired Hiker=
DUDE! My last post was directed at Mairuzu, too. How could you could be confused about that? It was quite obvious.

Dude, Mairuzu. Dude.

dadudemon
Dude, Mairuzu. Dude.

Mairuzu, dude, Mairuzu!

Yours says SWEEEEET, what does MINE say!

=Tired Hiker=
Mairuzu, dude, Mairuzu!

Yours says SWEEEEET, what does MINE say!

Duuuuuuuuuude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.